I really dont like that Spirit Stone is gone. Too frequently must I base because I am too low health to do anything else. Finished great (22-6-7) but early on is just so unforgiving to those that dont have inherent sustain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I really dont like that Spirit Stone is gone. Too frequently must I base because I am too low health to do anything else. Finished great (22-6-7) but early on is just so unforgiving to those that dont have inherent sustain
    Time for change.
    Hey everyone

Really liking Kalista so far. The passive feels kinda clunky early game without any AS, but as soon as you start getting items it gets so good. It's hard as hell to do it properly when you have boots + shiv + botrk, but so fun when you actually manage to do it.

As much as i hate playing adc, i deff see myself playing her a lot. Kinda what happened with me and Jinx when she first came out.

Holy cow WW is strong now, I didn't even have to farm jungle so much to get my stacks, as an assist or kill gives two stacks.

In the end I 100-0 anyone within my ult, with the jungler stacking item, Wits and BotRK then tank (They where full AD, so didn't feel like going too tanky).

But damn, this Kalista thing is hard to catch.. Almost feel like I should buy her and get good with her. She carried their team so good, but I and our Nidalee mid carried our better. Had 26 kills on WW, and didn't even try to go for the kills... Think I had about +200magic dmg per attack, was crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Holy cow WW is strong now, I didn't even have to farm jungle so much to get my stacks, as an assist or kill gives two stacks.

In the end I 100-0 anyone within my ult, with the jungler stacking item, Wits and BotRK then tank (They where full AD, so didn't feel like going too tanky).

But damn, this Kalista thing is hard to catch.. Almost feel like I should buy her and get good with her. She carried their team so good, but I and our Nidalee mid carried our better. Had 26 kills on WW, and didn't even try to go for the kills... Think I had about +200magic dmg per attack, was crazy.
    Were back to the initial FF days where any jungler not using it is not worth it. Its at least preseason this time so theres plenty of time for change

Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    It's really going to benefit anyone who can sustain through the damage such as Diana. I think I'll play a lot of her this season.
    man ive played soo many diana jungle and shes sooo strong but no one listened >_<

my diana path was Blue(purpleside) no smite> red smite >raptors>wolves>frog> base

j4 was red smite> raptors> wolves> blue smite> base

what jungle feels like/ what i can improve perhaps:

instead of smiting buff smite frog/golem for faster clearer and i dont think killing buff is that great compared to golem/frog

gold income from jungle feel lower than season 4 with the removal of gold regeneration from spirit stone item but the final jungle item from S5

All in all i think jungle is same thing as last season but there are different priority when it comes which buff to smite

early golem/frog>buffs>raptor/wolves

mid wolves/raptor/dragon>buff>golem/frog

late raptor (dont smite anything else unless drag/baron)

but if you are counter jungling make sure you smite enemy wolf its huge vision control for your team

so dont get freaked about jungle changes guys its almost the same

- - - Updated - - -

oh and i think ranger is best machiete upgrade for team game since you will be smiting more often and getting raptor/wolf buff is huge. also sustain :P

smiting on champion ones seems meh since you have to choose between ganking vs jungle buffs
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    I played 2 games yesterday and had both games Malz mid which I was happy about, so here are my impressions.

IMO there was less camping from the jungler, even toplane didn't see much action. I think both junglers was just afk farming like crazy.
    The second game did have a ww jungle as opponent and he was really scary after the ~25 min mark. He was unkillable and just wrecked face, he had the true dmg jungle item, wits and bork, with some def items, but the dmg was really scary if he ulted someone.
    Considering picking up ww for in the jungle. Did anyone else tried some other junglers? maybe Xin or Kha?

I've only tried Udyr so far, and it's pretty retarded. Your clear + damage becomes so good after you get devourer, and after that it just keep going up. + your early clear is good, so it doesen't even take that long to get it. I basicly just afk farmed for the first 10-15mins, and after that started ganking.

Deleted
    Lee is even more OP in the jungle than before. Lvl 3 gank double kill when the enemy adc wasn't there, 1v2'd me as Trynd (jungle) and Vlad at lvl 11, killed Vlad and I barely escaped.

Deleted
    Why is WW broken on every new jungle season beginning?

Anywho, I understand shit of this new jungle. I only noticed that my Shaco has a very hard time killing shit mid, and 2 shots entire jungle mobs (baron included) end-game. I seriously don't get it.

And I'm pretty sure they killed my Malzahar jungle.
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2014-11-21 at 06:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Why is WW broken on every new jungle season beginning?

Anywho, I understand shit of this new jungle. I only noticed that my Shaco has a very hard time killing shit mid, and 2 shots entire jungle mobs (baron included) end-game. I seriously don't get it.

And I'm pretty sure they killed my Malzahar jungle.
    I seem to find Shaco is quite good in the new jungle.
    Hey everyone

Diana is rather good aswell.

But so far WW seems to be the king, so darn easy to get kills and assists with him, so stacking that item is too easy.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Diana is rather good aswell.

But so far WW seems to be the king, so darn easy to get kills and assists with him, so stacking that item is too easy.
    I've been playing a lot of Diana pre jungle change and thank god.
    Hey everyone

Yeah, Diana is my go to champ when we need a AP jungler. Her clear speed is rather good, and her ganks are also rather good. How do you build her btw?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/9zhtzHk.jpg

Was going to build Large rod and blasting wand into Rabadons. Other two most likely would have been Frozen Heart for Kalista and Zed and possibly warmogs or Nashor's Tooth.
    Hey everyone

FUCK YES!

Yeah, Diana is my go to champ when we need a AP jungler. Her clear speed is rather good, and her ganks are also rather good. How do you build her btw?
    for diana i go

machete>ranger>magus

damage focus: zhonya>abyssal

initator: zhonya/banner of command > ohmwrecker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    for diana i go

machete>ranger>magus

damage focus: zhonya>abyssal

initator: zhonya/banner of command > ohmwrecker
    I find abyssal is kind of meh unless they have like 3 AP on their team, it's just an underpowered item. Did anything change on it this patch?

With that said Ohmwrecker sounds nice for diving but I'd probably only consider building banner of command and that would have to be with me splitpushing mostly which is far better for lane Diana than jungle Diana in solo queue.
    Hey everyone

This is so retarded lol. Decided to actually try it out for shits and giggles, and holy shit is it good. I went 14/5/7 vs a Quinn in lane, and i didn't even have that many issues, despite the jungle item not giving much pre 6. When i got botrk i could pretty much 100%-30% their tank jungle Hecarim with my ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    I find abyssal is kind of meh unless they have like 3 AP on their team, it's just an underpowered item. Did anything change on it this patch?

With that said Ohmwrecker sounds nice for diving but I'd probably only consider building banner of command and that would have to be with me splitpushing mostly which is far better for lane Diana than jungle Diana in solo queue.
    theres like 2 ap+mr item and abyssal>aethenes for diana

the reason u want both mr and ap is ap for damage obviously and mr scales really well with ur shields since they act like extra health so mr/armor is good on diana

once u finish abyssal+zhonya you should start looking at hp item, ohmwrecker seems good choice