10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about the quinn change - on the one hand it having no cooldown means she will be all over the map and that's pretty cool - on the flip side, Valor was like 90% of what Quinn has going for her - and gaining more map presence almost certainly isn't worth ~becoming useless.
    They gave her Q significant damage buffs tho, execute part of her old ult does goes right there. And i'm nut sure, but does her Q marks first target hit with passive now? does it means that you can apply passive-passive stack>auto>E>auto>Q>auto for free kill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    And I will so take Graves up top, sounds like that could be working out nice, with AoE clearing with every auto, will do some nice split pushing, and he can escape with a smoke screen + dash.
    I love that they're trying to diversify marksmen positions. Quinn and Corki mid with Graves top? We just got a jungling marksman in Kindred too. Could be a nice mix up.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    And i'm nut sure, but does her Q marks first target hit with passive now? does it means that you can apply passive-passive stack>auto>E>auto>Q>auto for free kill?
    Indeed it does.

Some of the new items potentially leaked. Some of this stuff could be fake but I don't know how datamining or the pbe works .

http://imgur.com/a/lCnx5
    https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...istory_thread/

Marksmen changes again

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...es_megathread/

Some of those item legit increase the range of attacks that sounds insanely hard to balance. Oh shit we might have to pick between grievous wounds or blade of the rune king...
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-10-29 at 04:36 AM.

God I am hyped now..!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    These Champ changes and plethora of new items looks to be a fucking amazing next season.

Trinity Force AD now instead of AP. The hype is real.

Deleted
    Looking forward to machine gunning it with Koggy <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh. My. God. I wake up today only to see one guy complaining about "how these assholes gutted Quinn to unplayable level" in skype. What the fuck really, i failed to see how "they gutted Quinn" in recent announcement, all changes look really promising (except for Twitch because his problem of R'ed AA becoming mystic shot that can't be aimed properly is not addressed).
    Problem with the Quinn changes is that it takes her from a strong duelist / assassin (blind + execute) to... something else. Yea, she gains a ton of mobility. But if it takes much less effort to stop you splitpushing, that would take away from the role she's currently played in. In that sense, I can agree the sentiment. That said, the changes to me at least much more in line with what you'd expect the character to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was quite confused about how Quinn is played on top - push like there is no tomorrow - hop on your bird and fly away from danger. Doesn't fit her lore in any sense.

If it is actually true that her Q will be point'n'click ability (similar to Lichs' frost nova from dota) and it will apply passive on target *drool*. The most satisfying thing is to get close enough to the enemy at the end of your passive CD, so it applies to him, shoot, vault, shoot again. With this change you will be able to do that more reliably, and if you feel risky you can even line up 3 passive procs. How is this taking out her "assassin" part?

Tho, everything is work in progress, but i do hope that they will give her Q the executive power of her previous ult but for single target and that it will apply passive.

And on a completely unrelated note - do you guys think it would be OPed for Twitch to have invis off CD and without "when hit" penalty after he murdurrs someone while IAS effect is active?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Problem with the Quinn changes is that it takes her from a strong duelist / assassin (blind + execute) to... something else. Yea, she gains a ton of mobility. But if it takes much less effort to stop you splitpushing, that would take away from the role she's currently played in. In that sense, I can agree the sentiment. That said, the changes to me at least much more in line with what you'd expect the character to be.
    Also, i kinda fail to see reasoning behind "it takes from her strong duelist/assassin" and her ability to splitpush. In fact, splitpush character should be divided into "can handle 1v1 fights" and "can runaway easily", Quinn was in both categories. It's like ganking nature's profit with SB from dota without bringing any dust
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

You do know that your DotA examples got no meaning here for most of us? :P Played like 3 matches of that game and gave up because it is horrible.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    All I can think of with the graves AA change is how hard managing a minion wave will be.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2015-10-29 at 11:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was quite confused about how Quinn is played on top - push like there is no tomorrow - hop on your bird and fly away from danger. Doesn't fit her lore in any sense.

If it is actually true that her Q will be point'n'click ability (similar to Lichs' frost nova from dota) and it will apply passive on target *drool*. The most satisfying thing is to get close enough to the enemy at the end of your passive CD, so it applies to him, shoot, vault, shoot again. With this change you will be able to do that more reliably, and if you feel risky you can even line up 3 passive procs. How is this taking out her "assassin" part?

Tho, everything is work in progress, but i do hope that they will give her Q the executive power of her previous ult but for single target and that it will apply passive.

And on a completely unrelated note - do you guys think it would be OPed for Twitch to have invis off CD and without "when hit" penalty after he murdurrs someone while IAS effect is active?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, i kinda fail to see reasoning behind "it takes from her strong duelist/assassin" and her ability to splitpush. In fact, splitpush character should be divided into "can handle 1v1 fights" and "can runaway easily", Quinn was in both categories. It's like ganking nature's profit with SB from dota without bringing any dust
    Her blind is removed, which was a major factor in her being able to duel most people 1v1. Additionally, the atk boost in Falcon Punch form is completely removed, as is the execute. She can also only go Massive Move Speed Extravaganza out of combat. Combined, that means she's less of a duelist, less of an assassin and might have more issues with splitpushing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, if her new Q will work as i think it will work - it would be a huge advantage over what we have now

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno. To me it seems applicable to the character at least.

More annoyed with them taking Tristana more and more towards mid game and less and less of a hypercarry.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Dunno. To me it seems applicable to the character at least.

More annoyed with them taking Tristana more and more towards mid game and less and less of a hypercarry.
    I hope this change doesn't go through... She and corki are my favorite champs and everything is changing .
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-10-29 at 04:09 PM.

Deleted
    Halloween in 2 days still no decent info about Halloween even out, just some lore crap.
    RITO holiday game too good...

Not lore crap, that lore was awesome! Worth the read in my opinion.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, if her new Q will work as i think it will work - it would be a huge advantage over what we have now
    You're thinking she'll be able to poke hard under the right circumstances (which may help her be a less shitty ADC) - but think about how that will work up against a top lane juggernaut bearing down on her. Before, she would wait until they get to melee, then bird them in the eyes so they stand there like an idiot, then she'd vault away and kite.

If they were low hp, she'd turn into a bird and run them down with her combat movement speed and aoe execute. If she was low hp, she'd turn into a bird and fly away to safety. If she was feeling risky she'd turn into a bird and gain 80% bonus attack speed in bird form and just maul them to death (often with BotRK).

Now, when a juggernaut closes with her, she has no blind - just vault. When they run, she can't bird form chase. When she's in trouble she can't birdform flee. When she wants to duel, she doesn't have bird-steroid attack speed.

Sure, maybe the passive application means she bursts a bit harder in the right circumstance, if she can get the passive to apply to a hero, pop it, reapply it, and pop it again - but Quinn's passive on-hit was never that strong to begin with - just an incentive to hit that target - it doesn't make up for losing blind and the three different applications of her ultimate right now: without which she is useless as a splitpusher, at least as she presently works.

The way it looks now, sure she can lane swap and split push, but if someone catches her - she dies because she has no control or kiting apart from her vault (which everyone has at least one solution for). So she can lane swap to empty lanes, but she a) needs to ward behind her and can't overextend (a huge problem for a splitpusher), b) needs to run away the moment she sees anyone - because any given jungler or top laner or mid assassin is going to out-duel her if she isn't the one initiating the attack with her proposed double passive trick.

As an Eve / Elise player, all I need to do is wait for her to passive something not-me, open on her, then eat some delicious squab.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2015-10-29 at 05:56 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    As an Eve / Elise player, all I need to do is wait for her to passive something not-me, open on her, then eat some delicious squab.
    Yeah, with the way she is now going in to the PBE, I'm either going to just run her down and maul her to death, or jump on her and eat her before she can finish casting Tag Team (2 second channel is not her friend there). Sure, she could have wards down, but that's not going to help when I'm a Volibear or Hecarim with 500 movespeed.

I don't even play her and I feel as if they've only weakened her further. They took all her strengths and gave her more weaknesses.

These new masteries just scream World of Warcraft to me, which is funny cause it happens the season after Ghostcrawler arrives.