Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Doesn't have to have anything to do with a sniper at all. Or hell, guns for that matter.
    Unfortunately we already know it's some sort of gun with bullets.
    In Thailand each teaser came with a text.
    Here is Garen's:
    "That time when the sound of gunshot echo, it penetrates into the hearts of everyone who heard that sound. The sharpness of the bullet passed right through everything, not even an ultimate armor can stop it. As the crystal shines flashily, the only hope of Demacia is destroyed."

I wanted an assassin or a mage

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Unfortunately we already know it's some sort of gun with bullets.
    In Thailand each teaser came with a text.
    Here is Garen's:
    "That time when the sound of gunshot echo, it penetrates into the hearts of everyone who heard that sound. The sharpness of the bullet passed right through everything, not even an ultimate armor can stop it. As the crystal shines flashily, the only hope of Demacia is destroyed."

I wanted an assassin or a mage
    What if it is an assassin, and his ult he pulls out a gun/rifle to finish fleeing enemies? That sounds cool to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    What if it is an assassin, and his ult he pulls out a gun/rifle to finish fleeing enemies? That sounds cool to me!
    Tbh that could be quite awesome.

Or just a mage that fights with a gun as their "staff", channeling their magic through it to shoot magically imbued bullets (Or fireballs, you know, whatever works)

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Jhin is a new champion ADC - look at the rest of the team: Top (Garen), Jungle (Vi), Mid (Zed), Support (Sona), ADC (____).

Possibly would coincide with new skins (though this seems unprecedented, I really hope - because the artwork is gorgeous and I'd love a Vi skin I might actually like more than her default).

Deadeye is a term for a marksmen (further supporting the ADC route) - however it is also a term kind of a fantasy term for someone who sees death. The four teasers are potentially heroes at the moment of their deaths - Zed gets headshot, Sona gets her throat slit, Garen gets impaled, Vi looks like something magical is happening to her (energy attack of some kind? plenty of that in runeterra).

Therefore it could also have something to do with the new champions mechanics - foresight into how their opponent will die, and then some skill mechanics to help encourage that vision coming true.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

There is some poem out there on the interwebs, that explains how everyone dies. Vi gets shot by a bullet that feels hot, but not hot hot, instead of burning her body, her weapons (arms) just falls off.

And I doubt Sona, Vi, Garen and Zed is on team with this Jhin dude(ette), as I do believe he/she is killing them off one by one with that single shot. Which made me think of perhaps an assassin that got an ultimate that fires a single bullet as a finisher.

We can only wait and see though!

- - - Updated - - -

Love new champion releases, especially when they put this much stuff behind it. And I quit LoL ages ago.. P: But I just HAVE to keep up to date, because perhaps one day I return, and the fact that their new lore is pretty darn good.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

And here I am just waiting for the game to be properly balanced so the regular season can start. Lore gives me the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    And here I am just waiting for the game to be properly balanced so the regular season can start. Lore gives me the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Yea I haven't played a game on SR in over a month now - I feel way out of practice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    A fkn MEN.
    I'm also wait for that reward/chest/craft whatever system, so I can start play League more again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    A fkn MEN.
    I'm also wait for that reward/chest/craft whatever system
    I haven't heard about that
    What is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    We only hurt one bullet get fired, So why would both of her gloves come off from one bullet.
    Shot in the steam-core that kept her hands functional?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    I haven't heard about that
    What is it?
    Got to do something with champ mastery system looks like
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/sit...n-mastery.html

That will actually make me play again :O Always loved skins!

15+ Year Old Account

They just put this video up.

ok i'm a little spooked by this lol

15+ Year Old Account
    L.O.V.E. the mask at the end - hope they do it justice in the game / splash art

Deleted
    They say he is a pure psycho.

"yeep. wait until you hear the VO package - 100% pure psycho"
    "scary way. dude is super creeper. never before have i had to take some mental steps away from a champion due to their personality and demeanor before"

Probably sees death as a beautiful thing.
    "I will make you beautiful. I will make you perfect."

A pure psycopath...loving it so far but i will probablt hate his design. Seems like a storm trooper
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-01-06 at 08:45 PM.

They say he is a pure psycho.

"yeep. wait until you hear the VO package - 100% pure psycho"
    "scary way. dude is super creeper. never before have i had to take some mental steps away from a champion due to their personality and demeanor before"

Probably sees death as a beautiful thing.
    "I will make you beautiful. I will make you perfect."

A pure psycopath...loving it so far but i will probablt hate his design. Seems like a storm trooper

I hope he looks more like amon from avatar.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-01-06 at 09:23 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

7+ Year Old Account
    The mask at the end. The 100% hint to Deadeye.

His concept sounds kewl but I am not a fan of his mask.

Deleted
    He reminds me General Grievous from star wars.
    Seemed like his armor and shoulders were also white.
    I hope i'm wrong

He reminds me General Grievous from star wars.
    Seemed like his armor and shoulders were also white.
    I hope i'm wrong

Grievous is way cooler looking than the guy I posted, but I think he will look more like Amon. I really want him to look like grievous tho....
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-01-07 at 04:32 AM.