Deleted
    Hooooooooly shit, Maokai's saplings are so broken. Going AP support on him (blue sup item, sorc shoes, liandrys) and it feels as if your saplings are Teemo shrooms, but BETTER.

I am laughing my pants off so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Hooooooooly shit, Maokai's saplings are so broken. Going AP support on him (blue sup item, sorc shoes, liandrys) and it feels as if your saplings are Teemo shrooms, but BETTER.

I am laughing my pants off so hard.
    Was against an AP Mao in ARAM. Was pain. HUGE pain. Then after he got some kills early as AP, he went full tank the rest, and was immortal.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I think the new Sejuani's pretty imba >_>.. haven't tried the new mode yet and I saw this video of the new MK that was so tanky, he just couldn't die, like he keeps healing back.

But at the same time, I've had a MK on my team that kept dying to a fiora at toplane and became more and more paper as the game dragged on....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingspacesheep View Post
    I think the new Sejuani's pretty imba >_>.. haven't tried the new mode yet and I saw this video of the new MK that was so tanky, he just couldn't die, like he keeps healing back.

But at the same time, I've had a MK on my team that kept dying to a fiora at toplane and became more and more paper as the game dragged on....
    She's ridiculously broken to the point where most elo's are banning her.

She received hotfix nerfs and has more coming in 7.10.

Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    She's ridiculously broken to the point where most elo's are banning her.

She received hotfix nerfs and has more coming in 7.10.
    That's great to hear. I think I'm gonna ban her in the meantime, my one and only ban is always fizz (without much reason) but I think I'll switch to Sej for now.

I think the passive is wayyyy tooo strong >_>...

Deleted
    That's great to hear. I think I'm gonna ban her in the meantime, my one and only ban is always fizz (without much reason) but I think I'll switch to Sej for now.

I think the passive is wayyyy tooo strong >_>...
    The goal of the Tank Update was to reduce the amount of damage tanks do but improve their crowd control and durability.

Sejuani's rework is far off the mark.

Walking into a lane with 300 Armor and 200 MR at level 3 while being immune to slows and also doing 10/15/20% MAXIMUM HEALTH damage.

The goal of the Tank Update was to reduce the amount of damage tanks do but improve their crowd control and durability.

Sejuani's rework is far off the mark.

Walking into a lane with 300 Armor and 200 MR at level 3 while being immune to slows and also doing 10/15/20% MAXIMUM HEALTH damage.
    I will never understand why riot gives certain tanks everything. Sejuani has wave clear, base damage, an escape, lock down, free armor, free magic resist, and can afford to squeeze healing over time items into her build. They also allow a tank meta where 4 tanks can run around while all sharing those same traits. They work best with a mage bruiser like Ryze or anti-carry like Urgot but that's ok and not toxic at all because reason. If 4 assassins or 4 adc were running around they would get the shit nerfed out of them but 4 tanks are a ok. The other roles at least get punished when they fuck up.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-05-09 at 04:21 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Have you guys seen the radius of the Iceborn Gauntlet proc on Sejuani? It's so ridiculously HUGE!
    I had 750 armor with the passive and i was making gigantic circles of frost. Wtf ^^

Sejuani seems to be out of control atm
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-05-09 at 05:02 AM.

Deleted
    That video. Full Thornmail and Iceborn, great build I hear ...

It's quite big for 1400 armor yes. Which no one will ever have in any game.

@Shadowpunks

HOLY MOLYYYY, maybe I should just start using Sejuani and climb before she gets nerfed lol.

@Shadowpunks

HOLY MOLYYYY, maybe I should just start using Sejuani and climb before she gets nerfed lol.
    Then someone picks Trundle into her and he's able to 1v9 without any kind of issues. Though using "climbing" instead of "improving" means you're probably low elo so people won't be able to do shit vs you.
    A proper combo is going to do over 40% of someone's max health:
    • Start with Q
    • W during Q animation - this applies 2 stacks for Passive
    • Auto Attack x2(or autos from melee allies; Auto+Auto reset if building Titanic Hydra) - 4 stacks for Passive
    • Start running away and use E as you run away - this creates distance for your ulti to be max range
    • Ulti from max range - this will detonate the first Passive dealing 20% of max health
    • Start going back towards the target and W when in range - this will detonate the 2nd Passive dealing another 20% of max health
    • If you are level 18(in order to have max rank Q since Q is the last thing you level) and 40% CDR, your Q should come back up right after you get in melee range and use another auto
    • Q again

The above combo (at level 18 with 40% CDR) will do: 3xAtuo, 2xQ, 2xW, 2xP, 1xE, 1xUlti within 7 seconds. During those 7 seconds, your target will be CC'd for 4.9 seconds with the downtime being mainly between the First Q and getting 4 stacks for passive.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2017-05-09 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Have you guys seen the radius of the Iceborn Gauntlet proc on Sejuani? It's so ridiculously HUGE!
    I had 750 armor with the passive and i was making gigantic circles of frost. Wtf ^^

Sejuani seems to be out of control atm
    Well, the build is shit, you could try it on Malph as well, he gets some nice proc radiuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    That video. Full Thornmail and Iceborn, great build I hear ...
    It's quite big for 1400 armor yes. Which no one will ever have in any game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Well, the build is shit, you could try it on Malph as well, he gets some nice proc radiuses.
    I had 750 armor and was also quite big. Enough to make me say "WTF" xD
    I only had iceborn Gauntlet, Deadmans Plate and Ninja Tabi. Also had full armor rune page but that was a coincidence, i usually run it on "full tank" junglers.

This awesome video shows the combo @Ichifails was talking about and a cool way to play Sejuani with 20% CDR. Kiting constantly with W.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA-MikgGxaM&t=2m1s
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-05-09 at 01:05 PM.

Deleted
    @Shadowpunks

I wish you luck with that, people that have a brain are banning her every single game.

She was hotfix nerfed a day into the patch but Riot has said she needs more hence the PBE nerfs.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2017-05-09 at 01:11 PM.

Deleted
    Recently i have become a big fan of triple Dorans Ring with my mid laners.
    With full flat AP runes + 3 dorans you can reach about 70 or 80 AP without counting all the HP it also gives.

LoL, this is probably the oldest trick in the book but only recently i did it for the first time after watching a professioanl tournament on Twitch.
    Was also my first time going in lane at level 1 with 40 AP because i never used "full flat AP runes" before.

Ahah, what a huge difference it is. Feels like i discovered the wheel for the first time I'm so late to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Then someone picks Trundle into her and he's able to 1v9 without any kind of issues. Though using "climbing" instead of "improving" means you're probably low elo so people won't be able to do shit vs you.
    Haha yea I'm in pretty low elo IMO but an OP champ always helps, or so I think. Still need my team though.

I wish you luck with that, people that have a brain are banning her every single game.
    Hahaha well, actually I just said that for fun. I'm a Mid>SP =P, but I just failed D4 promos twice, I'm giving up and going back into flex queue to bump champion masteries.

Recently i have become a big fan of triple Dorans Ring with my mid laners.
    With full flat AP runes + 3 dorans you can reach about 70 or 80 AP without counting all the HP it also gives.

LoL, this is probably the oldest trick in the book but only recently i did it for the first time after watching a professioanl tournament on Twitch.
    Was also my first time going in lane at level 1 with 40 AP because i never used "full flat AP runes" before.
    Hmm.. So like full flat AP runes + 3 Dorans? Do you go ignite? The last time I tried this, I didn't manage to get a kill by lvl 8 (where scaling glyphs outscale) because my opponent's jgler was always on a lookout.

I've recently been on +4.5% MS, 5% flat CD, 5% scaling with cleanse or exh. Cos I've been using TF but I've recently felt that these gives me better rotations (like my abilities are up when I need them and the MS helps with roams and even to get a slight edge on positioning).

My builds have been 2 Doran's ring, ROA, Lichbane, CD boots so I'll at least have around 30% CD late game with decent dmg. I feel like using the same build for Ahri, except to change ROA into Luden's or something but I'm now on Zilean mid/sp, so I'm been using the same thing.
    Last edited by flyingspacesheep; 2017-05-11 at 03:32 AM.

Haha yea I'm in pretty low elo IMO but an OP champ always helps, or so I think. Still need my team though.
    Ehh obviously an OP champion will always help, I mean Aurelion Sol on release(and to a lesser extent now) was so broken that low Masters players could abuse it and get to Challenger and the skill gap between the two is pretty massive.

On the point of needing your team, that's not true in my opinion as long as you are very good at the game. You have to remember that elo boosting exists with usually 90-95% win ration, even up to Challenger, so being able to win a game alone is definitely doable. I've had friends boost to NA Challenger from EU on 120 ms so ehh. Generally a D3 player should be able to carry to D5 alone within 100 games and a Challenger player should be able to get Masters solo in 100-150.

The issue is that before you get to D3 or higher the first time, you're going to lack understanding of fundamentals about the game. Even in Challenger/semi-pro play you won't learn everything about the game and SoloQ is a different beast from competitive so there are other concepts you need to understand.

For example I've worked a bit with the Nexus team for East European Comic Con (they won) and their jungler, SpeeDy, despite being Challenger on EUW is unable to track the enemy jungler based on CS in order to determine his jungle pathing both in SoloQ and semi-pro play. That's something that I consider a jungle fundamental, giving you the ability to know when/where to gank, countergank, counterjungle and ward.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2017-05-11 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    track the enemy jungler based on CS in order to determine his jungle pathing both in SoloQ and semi-pro play.
    That's something that I've never thought of. I have been trying to track the jungler based on where he starts and the sexy HP of my teammates or myself lol. I should start doing so, then at least I can prevent myself from dying more.

Well I'd agree with you in the sense that if I was already D3 or higher, or challenger. Without a doubt, these players can carry themselves in most games, resulting in their inevitable climb. The problem comes with players like me, who not only have little knowledge about the game but am also facing uphill battles, especially when we consider the skill disparity per division, D5 to D4 is already big enough for me, it's been pretty rare for me to win in lane or get a solo kill off any player D2 or higher and even when I do, they'll be able to find ways to overcome that shut down.

That's why I'm constantly testing out runes and stuff, hoping to get a slight edge. Changing my runes alone (the 1st time I tried it), enabled me to jump from P5 (when I started the game 3 years+ ago and was stuck at around P4 following season) to D5. I did make it to D4 last season but it's just luck cos if not, I should've already been in D4 by now, especially when I had 2 tries.

It's not like I really want to climb the ladder (initially I was hoping to climb 1 division per season), but it feels kinda sucky to not improve. I'm now in the dilemma of using "main champs" (heck, I don't even have a main champ now) on solo/queue vs trying to learn other/all champs on flex queue (my PS4's another obstacle), the only problem is that my flex queue's in even lower elo (I still play solo there) and I get matched up with Gold/Plat players, so there isn't much point even if I seem to do well there. The next step is trying to climb my smurf into D5 as well before I go back onto solo queue on my main account, but I'm currently reserving it to duo with friends who are in gold/plat and the same rationale applies as when I play flex on my main account.

As for elo-boosting, I think they have it slightly easier especially if they are already challengers and go on a duo in queue. Going solo and asking them to hit D5 is basically equivalent of asking a D5 player to get into G5 or sorts.

PS: I'm even considering if I should try out other servers and hope that it'll help me improve.
    Last edited by flyingspacesheep; 2017-05-12 at 03:14 AM.

Deleted
    Hmm.. So like full flat AP runes + 3 Dorans? Do you go ignite? The last time I tried this, I didn't manage to get a kill by lvl 8 (where scaling glyphs outscale) because my opponent's jgler was always on a lookout.

I've recently been on +4.5% MS, 5% flat CD, 5% scaling with cleanse or exh. Cos I've been using TF but I've recently felt that these gives me better rotations (like my abilities are up when I need them and the MS helps with roams and even to get a slight edge on positioning).

My builds have been 2 Doran's ring, ROA, Lichbane, CD boots so I'll at least have around 30% CD late game with decent dmg. I feel like using the same build for Ahri, except to change ROA into Luden's or something but I'm now on Zilean mid/sp, so I'm been using the same thing.
    Yes, i've been running 3 dorans with full flat AP but it's only good on certain champions. I've been using Viktor and he has like 3 spells scaling with AP at level 2.
    First part of Q, second part of Q and E. He takes full advantage of "full flat AP" + triple Dorans.

In your case, with Twisted Fate, it's complicated because i don't think you can even harass 90% of the whole cast of enemy mid laners. They all "out range" you and they all run away while you are picking a card. TF is very passive in laning phase (unless i am missing some imb4 strat i don't know about like fast pick a random card and instantly harass).

I don't know, do you have any imba strategy to play offensively with Twisted Fate in lane that i don't know about. I'm also playing him right now Coincidence

I've been using Viktor

with Twisted Fate

I'm also playing him right now Coincidence
    I've been using Viktor too but that was while I was climbing. Hmm.. the flat glyphs sounds pretty neat. I usually just survive in lane (unless I've got a chance) till I get 1250g for the first E upgrade and only get a 2nd Doran's if I have no choice or if I have the money to get both on my first back and it'll usually be near where scaling glyphs start to give more advantage heh.

As for TF, you're right it's pretty passive. The 5% cd helps with my blue cards to keep my mana up while the MS runes helps me to drop in gold cards or run away when needed and the funny thing is that it counters Katarina xD. I've not been overly aggressive, but I do try to poke it out quite abit and in rare cases am able to get a solo kill off, the rest starts at 6 heh but I've already hit mastery 5 so I'm on Zilean now xD