just go play heroes, it's more fun.

/thread

/runforcover

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    just go play heroes, it's more fun.

/thread

/runforcover
    Heroes honestly is the single worst MOBA out there. It's utter garbage. If you want to play DotA, fine. Smite? Whatever. Any of the bazillion others? Sure. HotS is just pure, unadulterated, shit.

Unless you meant Heroes of Newerth, in which case, whatevs.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Heroes honestly is the single worst MOBA out there. It's utter garbage. If you want to play DotA, fine. Smite? Whatever. Any of the bazillion others? Sure. HotS is just pure, unadulterated, shit.

Unless you meant Heroes of Newerth, in which case, whatevs.
    Heroes is an example of what not to do when designing a game. You can't surrender and solo impact is abysmal. League is going down that route slowly. Wants that happens, I am gonna jump ship but it's still fun in small doses at the moment.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-05-14 at 11:48 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

I've never played Heroes before because watching the gameplay from youtube turned me off. I'd rather play Dota 2.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Heroes is an example of what not to do when designing a game. You can't surrender and solo impact is abysmal. League is going down that route slowly. Wants that happens, I am gonna jump ship but it's still fun in small doses at the moment.
    That is the best feature in Heroes.

I fucking hate the mentality of surrendering

The only time it is fun to play Heroes, is when you got a whole team of mates with you. Randoms in that game sucks ass if they are bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    That is the best feature in Heroes.

I fucking hate the mentality of surrendering
    I don't sometimes matches are so one sided their is no point in continuing.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I don't sometimes matches are so one sided their is no point in continuing.
    The reason I hate it, it's because when I play and we start to get one up and on course for a win and the team surrenders, I find it makes it a hollow victory. so I think of it exactly the same vis versa.

Also, 9/10 when someone starts a surrender they usually follow up with "Come on, I only had 20 minutes spare I got to go". That grinds my gears and I'll intentionally make the game longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    The reason I hate it, it's because when I play and we start to get one up and on course for a win and the team surrenders, I find it makes it a hollow victory. so I think of it exactly the same vis versa.

Also, 9/10 when someone starts a surrender they usually follow up with "Come on, I only had 20 minutes spare I got to go". That grinds my gears and I'll intentionally make the game longer.
    I just move on better to practice my mechanics and focus on not putting myself in that situation again.

I don't understand why people want to surrender in ranked games though. There are so many times people do mistakes and trow the freaking game right out the window. Just play it safe and farm up.

Lost count of how many games I've won, even after the team starts to putting out surrender votes. Just wait for the enemy team to do a bad Baron call, as happens almost every damn game, and climb back into the seat.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Yeap, I think it's always good to try and drag out the game and wait for mistakes unless there's some intentional feeder that's like 0/20/0. I'm also the type that would drag out any toxic player's game trying to surrender but I think it's just human nature, those without any sort of mental fortitude would tend to give up once they feel like they're failing and there are those that just wants to get that short burst of feeling superior because he may be doing a little better than others in their team at that point of time and wants to keep it that way.

I am also along the lines of not surrendering, outside of very high play where mistakes rarely happen there is always a chance for the enemy to screw up.

off current topic:
    I finally had one of those games where I was the person stomping (I normally play Tanky top or tanky jungles these days) and the main reason for my team winning.
    Played Mundo top vs a teemo.
    Granted this is high silver so I don't expect to be forced off creep line too much.
    Around level 3 I check our CS and we are roughly equal which is funny as he is doing his best to harass but hes taking so much minion damage when he does + i'm maxing cleavers to get CS and he is trying to block them by taking multiple cleavers to the face.
    I engage on him as a fresh wave of my minions appear, kills him with about 80hp left.
    Come back with MR cloak item (forgot the name of it) + boots.
    figured I have enough damage to start just gunning for teemo by the time I was 4/0 the jungler came but couldn't kill me anymore.
    Around myself being level 13 (teemo still 8) yasuo (mid) finally came up took them almost 3 minutes to kill me (teemo Udyr and Yasuo) meanwhile our mid and jungle took 2 mid turrets almost three.
    Ended the game with a 15.0kda and feeling great, its been a long time since I carried like that in a game

Sorry for random tangent but yeah coming down off that game high.

on the other topic heroes, I disliked it mainly because it wasn't as much a moba as it was a series of random mini games, over the top of a moba like game, it reminds me of those warcraft 3 / starcraft mod maps where it was an arena fighting pit, but every round you participate in random mini games to earn money, I just feel like the objectives break the flow of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I don't know, do you have any imba strategy to play offensively with Twisted Fate in lane that i don't know about. I'm also playing him right now Coincidence
    Hmm.. I just thought to link it here. It's been 2 weeks since I'm done with TF and I'm just done with Zilean (my aim is just to get to Champion Mastery 5, but all my games are on ranked queue =X) and have just compiled some plays xD. I think TF is really fun and I think he's one of my more stable picks now, so I'd sometimes use him on my other account when I'm helping my friend do promos/playing with him~ Why did I not learn to use him sooner @_@

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingspacesheep View Post
    Hmm.. I just thought to link it here. It's been 2 weeks since I'm done with TF and I'm just done with Zilean (my aim is just to get to Champion Mastery 5, but all my games are on ranked queue =X) and have just compiled some plays xD. I think TF is really fun and I think he's one of my more stable picks now, so I'd sometimes use him on my other account when I'm helping my friend do promos/playing with him~ Why did I not learn to use him sooner @_@

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VRrnRAyYK0
    Nice video, i love TF but the laning phase is really hard for most matchups. I only manage to not die if i make my imba immortal build of 3 dorans and one Rod of Ages ahah
    Skirmishes and ganks are awesome with him though, is what makes him good.

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    Holy crap

I have fallen in love with New galio.

I was looking for a top laner that had decent early lane presence but moved into a more peel / support tank late game.
    He just fits that perfectly, super flexible with item paths and builds its great.

Its just so satisfying to ulti your allies and save their life just sooo amazing.
    My only grip as a top laner is he gets basically 0 power spike at level 6 compared to most top laners, but thats a small price to pay.
    I have been playing Galio Top too because Top is the only lane i can go with my ranked Flex buddies.
    We coincidently found a combo in our team with Galio and Karma.
    Karma shields me and gives me a crazy movement boost and i make Deadmans Plate as my second item. We have an awesome engage out of nowhere

And for some mysterious reason everytime i make a Rod of Ages as my first item i manage to kill a lot of people. If i dont do it i kill no one xD
    In Tournaments they make Liandrys Torment but i just like RoA better. Full tank after.

Deleted
    Can anyone help me with Taliyah? I want to add her to my mid champ pool but I just can't get the hang of her or something.
    I'm currently 0/10 on normals with her since I just can't see to get a lead on her to carry like with other mages.

I understand how her combos work but she just doesn't seem to do any damage, and her Q feels like I'm just zoning myself in fights in lanes/jungle since it becomes hopeless unless you move about alot. In lane I try to just Q on one spot all the time unless I think I can kill them. Also her R like wtf is up with it sometimes it'll let me ride the wall other times I just end up standing there like a dork since I've now just wasted my 2min+ CD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seat Sniffer View Post
    Can anyone help me with Taliyah? I want to add her to my mid champ pool but I just can't get the hang of her or something.
    I'm currently 0/10 on normals with her since I just can't see to get a lead on her to carry like with other mages.

I understand how her combos work but she just doesn't seem to do any damage, and her Q feels like I'm just zoning myself in fights in lanes/jungle since it becomes hopeless unless you move about alot. In lane I try to just Q on one spot all the time unless I think I can kill them. Also her R like wtf is up with it sometimes it'll let me ride the wall other times I just end up standing there like a dork since I've now just wasted my 2min+ CD.
    To follow her ult you must spam the R button (if i remember correctly)
    I have little experience with her but from what i played with her i think you must go a little tanky (RoA or Rylai's or both) because you need to get close and personal with her. Rylai's is mandatory to hit several Q's.

In lane...i have no pro tips. All you can do is try to constantly do the W and E combo but for that you have to get close and risk getting poked or bursted for a lot. ALso insanely hard to hit a W in a "free of danger" target.

Maybe is one of those champions who lanes passive and goes offensive in roams and skirmishes, like Twisted Fate.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-05-19 at 09:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Mmmm, some juicy LoL drama going down now that Krepo has been exposed. Seems like GrossGore was right all along but Riot still pushed for a perma ban on twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    Mmmm, some juicy LoL drama going down now that Krepo has been exposed. Seems like GrossGore was right all along but Riot still pushed for a perma ban on twitch.
    Eh details aren't out yet on things like that. And technically what he did, if the claims end up true, would be legal (in terms of consenting age,) just careless. It's just also embarrassing and really controversial given the consenting age in the US and Canada when Krepo is on stream as an international representative.

They don't exactly want the Krepo pedo memes dominating their broadcast chat. It was bad enough the first go around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

15+ Year Old Account
    Also don't act like GrossGore was an innocent and unfairly treated. He already had two strike against him, and just throwing an accusation like that out there with zero proof was dumb as fuck. His ban was on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Also don't act like GrossGore was an innocent and unfairly treated. He already had two strike against him, and just throwing an accusation like that out there with zero proof was dumb as fuck. His ban was on him.
    Ohh no, I am not a fan of Gross Gore. But his ban was largely due to riot, so it would be kinda retarded of them to not get rid of Krepo at this point.
    I mean, it's not like the guy is hard to replace / will be missed anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Eh details aren't out yet on things like that. And technically what he did, if the claims end up true, would be legal (in terms of consenting age,) just careless. It's just also embarrassing and really controversial given the consenting age in the US and Canada when Krepo is on stream as an international representative.

They don't exactly want the Krepo pedo memes dominating their broadcast chat. It was bad enough the first go around.
    Yeah those memes are already at large being used on Twitch right now and it's making Riot look bad so they'll probably just fire him.
    According to those that know the girl, she was 15 during this and is 16 now. It was leaked in someone's discord apparently.

But those are rumors though so we don't know yet. I am just looking forward to all the drama that's going to come from all this.