10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz on moderator promotion ForsakenFrodo.

OT: Should I focus on 1 character for a rune page for tier 3 or even it out as time goes by on 3 of them? I currently have the most runes on Yorick, Sona second, and Mundo third.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Gratz on moderator promotion ForsakenFrodo.

OT: Should I focus on 1 character for a rune page for tier 3 or even it out as time goes by on 3 of them? I currently have the most runes on Yorick, Sona second, and Mundo third.
    The thing you should do is to make broad rune pages for certain roles. Like one for AD, one of AP, and one for what the heck you want. As the runes are generally about the same with different champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger View Post
    Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person playing Cass.

So underrated!
    Don't worry bro, I'm buying that gorgeous gorgon when I get the IP.

Deleted
    Cheers Duronos.

And as Grxlturd said, it's better to get some runes that a lot of the champions you play use. So if you play mages/support a lot, get some runes with a bit of mana regen, magicpen & AP, then later when you get "mains" you master, you can buy runes to specify each champions. Champions like Akali need a certain rune book to make her awesome early game, but a runebook that doesn't match a lot of other champs.

It gets tricky when you play champions that need very specific runes, but mostly you will do fine with a general AD runebook, with some armpen, armour and magicres built in, and a general AP runebook with what I mentioned above.

This does take some time, runes are really expensive, too expensive imo, but they're definitely not game breaking unless you're up against the same champ as yourself and you're of very equal skill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Ahahahahahahaha. Now I really wanna try it.
    Oh man, if you thought that was fast, just look at this Lee Sin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddiC...eature=related
    Last edited by mmoc2ea754d8a4; 2011-09-24 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Forogt vid :P

Deleted
    Off topic: is there a way to change my account name?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Off topic: is there a way to change my account name?
    There should be in the shop (maybe the "other"-section? I don't know and can't look right now)

edit:
    wait a minute
    you said account name...hmm...support maybe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    There should be in the shop (maybe the "other"-section? I don't know and can't look right now)

edit:
    wait a minute
    you said account name...hmm...support maybe?
    Yeah, will have to do that. Just that their support isn't very fast these days
    Thats what you get when you have like 100000x more players than what you have people working on your support
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2011-09-24 at 11:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK I understand ForsakenFrodo about how I should set my runes up, I was focusing on just Yorick and Sona but from what you guys have told me I should be making generalized rune pages.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Indeed, it's the best way to go in the beginning, when you have tons of IP (When do you ever? -.-) then you can start buying additional rune pages and leave 1 or 2 specialized for certain champions. You can always just decide on who you want to play, edit a runebook to fit and then join queue and insta lock :P

The only specific rune page I have out of my 4 is my GP page (arm pen reds, armor yellows, CDR/lvl blues, Health). Sadly I don't use it because EVERYONE BANS GP IN RANKED FUFUFUFUFUFUUFUFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUU

anyway: Rune pages are expensive, but you should be able to pick em up as you farm out that elo.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Indeed, it's the best way to go in the beginning, when you have tons of IP (When do you ever? -.-) then you can start buying additional rune pages and leave 1 or 2 specialized for certain champions. You can always just decide on who you want to play, edit a runebook to fit and then join queue and insta lock :P
    Probably late, but first, grats on mod status frodo!

Second, I have to agree, you only really need generalized rune pages. I have an AP carry, AD carry, tank, and jungler, that's probably all I'll ever need. Some specific rune pages work better on some heroes than general pages, but it can cost a LOT to get a specific page for every hero.

Also, tried playing a very tanky nasus, and it worked out great. We pushed to their nexus, and had a team fight there. I just ignored it, and kept beating on the tower, they killed my 4 teammates, started beating on me, I flashed to the side a little to stop getting hit, and, I did not know this, but apparently flash procs trinity force, I finished off their nexus with ~150 health left, and we won the game.

Deleted
    Dat Q. I had a Nasus on my team with 300+ cs at around 30 or 40 minutes, he 3 shotted nexus turrets. Completely insane.

And thanks

Deleted
    Oh wow, wanted to get a win to end the day; Cass that never came to teamfights, always Solo'd and Amu "tank" that stacked Warmogs... K
    Also: after our 3rd defeat 4v5 the Cass said "Omg noobs surrender now", and started spamming surrender for us from that point onward. Got to love some people who dont make any sense, not via words or actions <3

I asked my brother "Is there a dude that's like a prot warrior? I miss shield slamming hoes" And he said try Pantheon, the dude from that video. I bit the bullet and spent my IP on him.... All I have to say is

LOLOLOLOL

QWEQ ftw

Any ideas how our new champion Xerath will be like? Supposed to be a mage...I'm looking to save points for him (instead of buying Leblanc).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Any ideas how our new champion Xerath will be like? Supposed to be a mage...I'm looking to save points for him (instead of buying Leblanc).
    Think I read somewhere that he will do more damage the more he casts or something, though the mana cost would rise too.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could always spend RP to buy some rune pages. Though I personally think that's a wee bit expensive as well

Deleted
    So I took it to the next level. For the first time I played a NORMAL Draft game. xD

We easily won it really, hell we even had a good Skarner. Have you ever seen a good Skarner?! But jokes aside, every time I play with Sona and we win so easily (or just plain win) I just feel as if she is by far the best support atm. Sure she doesn't have the damage of Soraka now (who cares?), she isn't as beefy as a Taric and she sure as hell isn't as sexy as Unchained Alistar, but fuck me ... she just boosts your team so hard it just isn't funny anymore. Almost constantly speed, heal + armor and mr, and damage boost. With a fricking good stun on a relative low CD. And that's even without taking all the items in count -.-*

Please Riot, give her an awesome skin which I'll buy within the first minute of release.

p.s. I thought she was more then fine before the patch, but now they buffed her heal? I mean, why? ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So I took it to the next level. For the first time I played a NORMAL Draft game. xD

We easily won it really, hell we even had a good Skarner. Have you ever seen a good Skarner?! But jokes aside, every time I play with Sona and we win so easily (or just plain win) I just feel as if she is by far the best support atm. Sure she doesn't have the damage of Soraka now (who cares?), she isn't as beefy as a Taric and she sure as hell isn't as sexy as Unchained Alistar, but fuck me ... she just boosts your team so hard it just isn't funny anymore. Almost constantly speed, heal + armor and mr, and damage boost. With a fricking good stun on a relative low CD. And that's even without taking all the items in count -.-*

Please Riot, give her an awesome skin which I'll buy within the first minute of release.

p.s. I thought she was more then fine before the patch, but now they buffed her heal? I mean, why? ^^
    According to a red post, Skarner is stronger than the community perceives it (but his role is misunderstood apparently)... I don't know, I like him, but I don't have him