Quote Originally Posted by Laughriot View Post
    I think he probably sold all his gear and bought boots to be a dick. The chat box over there shows someone mentioning that Twitch "bitched out at the last second".
    I would have assumed so. My point remains, he's clearly a noob if he didn't know that selling all items to spam wards in their base is the real way to troll.

Deleted
    ^this. always do that when the game is already 10000% lost.
    epic trollage.

It was also funny, because everyone was getting massive lag spikes, and the Rammus kept bitching about Teemo. And yeah, we sucked pretty damn hard that game, even with all those kills.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Played for the first time in weeks last night with some friends. First game 2 randoms left so it was 3v5 (welcome back!), but the second game went considerably better. Been rocking Kog'Maw again and having a blast. Can't wait for Xerath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I can't believe 6x ninja tabi Twitch was 15-12-10.

Was just in a 30 minute dominino game, won by 10 points, proved that Maokai can tear it up hardcore when he has 300 MR and everyone always stacks AP champions in dominion. Akali a great champion on dominion? I hardly noticed she spent so much time at the fountain.
    After a certain point, just adding HP is more effective than adding more MR. Maokai doesn't even really need a lot of resistances because of the damage reduction on his ult. I always build him as a triforce tank and pretty much dominate with it.

I would have assumed so. My point remains, he's clearly a noob if he didn't know that selling all items to spam wards in their base is the real way to troll.
    I enjoy spelling out "WE SURRENDER" in wards in our base in games like that.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    After a certain point, just adding HP is more effective than adding more MR. Maokai doesn't even really need a lot of resistances because of the damage reduction on his ult. I always build him as a triforce tank and pretty much dominate with it.
    Went lich bane AP/MR, didn't really have trouble with any of their champions, though my lack of armor made it hard to dive into towers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went lich bane AP/MR, didn't really have trouble with any of their champions, though my lack of armor made it hard to dive into towers.
    Mmm. I prefer Lichbane for SR, but I can't be bothered to play SR now... Dom is too much better (I speak English pretty.)

Why the fuck have Riot not made a Pikmin-themed skin for Maokai? Call it Space Maokai or something, legendary quality skin. Give him a bubble helmet to make him look as close to Captain Olimar as possible without getting sued, have the saplings vary their colors (or just color them bright red), and maybe have them slowly grow flowers the longer they sit around inactive.

Deleted
    Or christmas tree maokai maybe? :P
    anyways, just had a game with nasus. and seriously Lol, he is so ridiculous when the game lasts longer then 35-40 minutes. I ended up having 321 CS, +567 or so on my Q.
    when maxed (Mercury threads, Trinity Force, Bloodthirster, FoN, Thornmail and GA. and elixirs ofc) I still had 3600 gold left, couldnt spend it on anything XD. their kassadin went really squishy, so eventually 1 siphoning strike took of 80% of his hp fun game
    K/D/A assists were 14/3/15. total gold was 22.6k
    Last edited by mmoc05bd575a48; 2011-10-03 at 08:21 AM.

Infinity Blade + TF + 4x bloodthirster, obviously. Them 4000 crits!

Deleted
    these fail teams are seriously starting to get me stressed, I was laning with a soraka as Ezreal, and then she left me and went duo mid with mao because ''I wasnt aggresive enough''. seriously? you fucking kidding me? she wants me to be aggresive vs Kog + Janna? who already has a 1 kill (FB) advantage, 10 more cs, and a level advantage? she also never bought any wards, had exhaust(WTH). so, eventually i just died 3 more times before I gave up. i just litterly, gave up.
    i just sat there in our spawning pool doing nothing cause my team blamed me for everything but meanwhile refusing to ever help me. Only udyr on the enemy team realised that my team was just being fucktarded...
    someone save me from this hell t.t

Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    SNIP
    Try making you own team. Do note that you guys will prolly get stomped the first x number matches but once you adapt and know each others playstyle you'll have a better experience in the game!

Or do some dominion games
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Deleted
    Problem being, that I always have 20-25~ friends online.
    but! only 1-2 of them accepts games, the rest is pretty much online just to afk (-_-).
    dominion seems to have just as much naps as classic btw.
    off topic : GET OUT BETRAYER, GO BACK TO YOUR DISGUSTIN HoN!

off topic : GET OUT BETRAYER, GO BACK TO YOUR DISGUSTIN HoN!

the rest is pretty much online just to afk (-_-).
    Yeah I have the same problem when I log onto LoL. Even in the clan they afk :<

Dominion is nice though and even if they feed it is not that bad because you get a constant flow of gold.
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Deleted
    WTB team. All i have to say :P

Edit : Riathy, why are you actually even here, if your playing HoN? what's the point of lurking the LoL forums if you dont play Lol anymore, just wondering
    Last edited by mmoc05bd575a48; 2011-10-03 at 09:48 AM.

WTB team. All i have to say :P

Edit : Riathy, why are you actually even here, if your playing HoN? what's the point of lurking the LoL forums if you dont play Lol anymore, just wondering
    I quite enjoy reading forums

Also I don't even play WoW anymore but I still lurk on a WoW forum as well
    (By WoW forums I mean MMO-C!)
    Last edited by Riathy; 2011-10-03 at 09:56 AM.
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Deleted
    I see, so do I but still, looking at forums of games you dont play seems kinda pointless :P

I see, so do I but still, looking at forums of games you dont play seems kinda pointless :P
    I do play Dominion though. (Maybe not as much as you but still 1-2 hours a week) I'm just sick of grinding to get the normal game >_>
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Deleted
    had exhaust(WTH)
    If there's not a single exhaust on my team and I'm a support, I'll get Exhaust. It's completely invaluable in teamfights. I make it a habit to always have at least one Exhaust on my teams.

Deleted
    Well yeah, in that case i wouldnt mind, but we already had 2 exhausts. which is why I dont get it

Edit : @Riathy, I see. what do you mean with ''THE normal game'' btw?
    Last edited by mmoc05bd575a48; 2011-10-03 at 11:10 AM.