Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Do the same thing with Cait+Taric, you'll get even better results.
    He really wanted to play graves

But seriously, it came to the point where he was just sitting there farming, I was sitting right outside the enemies turret range, if they came close enough, stun them, he jumps in, and we burst a chunk of their health. I force them back, they don't even end up getting half the CS of my friend, and lose out on exp as well. Taric alone provides such a threat with his stun whoever we lane against just sits at their turret for 20 miuntes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Build a Trinity Force on Taric.

No, seriously. It works really, really well. His base AD is absolutely insane.
    And then you're like "oh why don't I have any support items whatsoever? Ah right, I build Trinity Force and the game is over".

Sometimes i wish Sion wasn't so item dependent.

Of course, it will get better when i have access to Tier 3 runes.

Deleted
    2nd game EVER as GP since I started playing.
    5/0/26 in a normal game where our karma never connected to the game
    WAT DA JUNGLE

And they weren't that bad even, only their malph who just got that champ, kinda screwed over a couple times.

Quote Originally Posted by underskilled View Post
    he really wanted to play graves

but seriously, it came to the point where he was just sitting there farming, i was sitting right outside the enemies turret range, if they came close enough, stun them, he jumps in, and we burst a chunk of their health. I force them back, they don't even end up getting half the cs of my friend, and lose out on exp as well. Taric alone provides such a threat with his stun whoever we lane against just sits at their turret for 20 miuntes.
    good ting they had jungkles

Deleted
    Just played as Nasus, was 12/3, had my Q up to about 500ish then disconnected Got my first Penta kill aswell!

I have a few ranked games played as Nasus. Think I have like a 68% win ratio with him. I like him and think hes good, but he is a really passive laner.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just had an hour long bot game because a teemo wanted to try out a new build. While I am all for experimentation in bot games, but if you push a game for that long... >.< But hey at least I am finding LeBlanc fun enough to not really mind beyond the fact that I am tired.

I just had the worst game I have ever played. I was playing Irelia and ended with 5/9/9. I farmed creeps just fine and got lots of gold but it just seemed I couldn't kill stupid ass Ryze. He was always just out of my range and he kept rooting me perfectly to waste my W. Was actually the first time I got mad in game. Luckily my team was all friends and they rocked enough to carry me to the victory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    And then you're like "oh why don't I have any support items whatsoever? Ah right, I build Trinity Force and the game is over".
    Oh, you play SR?

... Why the hell would do you that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Oh, you play SR?

... Why the hell would do you that?
    SR > Dominion > Going to play something else. > Playing Far Cry 2 again > 3v3

Deleted
    I had a fun game last night when i played graves and stacked AD, which resulted in nearly getting oneshottet (2k+ damage) by veigar's stun/meoteor/ulti combo

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    People still play 3v3? Galio, Nunu, fiddlesticks, and plot the scariest ganks known to man.

Another day of Taric-ing up ranked games, Graves is most likely going to get nerfed, the amount of burst he does with no items, at low level is just unbelievable.

For those with the Bloodstone Taric skin, is it worth it? Do you find it visually appealing enough to justify 10$ worth of RP?

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    People still play 3v3? Galio, Nunu, fiddlesticks, and plot the scariest ganks known to man.

Another day of Taric-ing up ranked games, Graves is most likely going to get nerfed, the amount of burst he does with no items, at low level is just unbelievable.

For those with the Bloodstone Taric skin, is it worth it? Do you find it visually appealing enough to justify 10$ worth of RP?
    For 10 dollar (give or take a few) you can buy Dungeon Defenders. I find it hard to justify skins over 2$. But that is just me! :P
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    For 10 dollar (give or take a few) you can buy Dungeon Defenders. I find it hard to justify skins over 2$. But that is just me! :P
    I usually have a few dollars here and there to spend on something silly, and what better to spend it on than a skin to dominate people in style

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I got Far Cry 2 for $5 during a Steam sale. I think Steam should pay me $10 just for spending 2 hours playing it... such a terrible, pointless game.

Riathy, somehow your sig and avatar match perfectly, and I usually hate ponies.

Deleted

The bloodstone skin is beyond awesome. Makes the loser of a Taric (I love him btw) into this big mean fucker. And his ulti looks a lot cooler.

Deleted
    So I'm finally getting close to level 30 and I'm confident enough in my performance on SR to look for solid company to play with.

My Summoner's name is kasperrro on EU NE. I usually play Janna, Anivia or Urgot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I have a few ranked games played as Nasus. Think I have like a 68% win ratio with him. I like him and think hes good, but he is a really passive laner.
    Yeah, in that game I was vs a Graves and a Xin Zhao in lane, barely could last hit and lost 1/4 of my hp every time I did, wasn't pleasant

Graves is most likely going to get nerfed, the amount of burst he does with no items, at low level is just unbelievable.
    He might get nerfed, but I disagree that he is overpowered. Gangplank, Tryndamere, and Cait can all do similar and in some cases more damage than Graves early game.

Also, I accidently bought the Hired Gun Graves bundle and Riot said they can give me a one-time refund, I wanted to get the double bundle. So I can either take the refund and never be able to refund anything ever again, or I can buy the other skin for 975 RP, the bundle would cut the price of the skin in half. Getting the refund would save me 487 RP or about 4 bucks.
    I think I might just forgo the refund and save it for something I really need.