Nothing has changed about Olaf's playstyle... now he can wait for people to blow CC on him before activating Ragnarok, where as before, smart players could just save the CC until Ragnarok ended, then CC him. 2 Seconds off the duration isn't a nerf, considering that you don't have to even activate it until the CC hits you to begin with. Nothing about that changes the fact that he is a tanky dps that can chase down and make a carry's life a living nightmare.

Deleted
    My first 3 ranked games!

Number 1: We need a tanky jungler, so I grab Warwick (first time). Team communicates, I do pretty good, manage to defensively ulti on Kat's ulti to turn the fight around in our favour, win with 3/2/12 score.

Number 2: Teamsetup is far from ideal, seems we have a free week Caitlyn. I start out good on Nocturne (jungle), but later in the game the lack of a support (Lux was terrible) killed us, so my score gets destroyed in teamfights to 5/10/7.

Number 3: Kog'Maw! Pretty good setup, long and interesting fight (50 minutes) where I had a real good game. In the end, we did seem to lose because I was the main focus (even with GA, which ended me a neat doublekill just after I got it) and the rest didn't manage the damage we needed. Oh and we lost because we were stupid enough to stack in a bush with an enemy Malphite - oops. Still 17/11/14, not bad.

I do have to say, these 3 games were all fun. No raging players, no absolute feeders, just people trying to win a game. I hope it sticks like this, since I really don't mind losing a good game.

Oh, and shit bro, people bought WARDS. Vision ones to counter Twitch even!

10+ Year Old Account
    played a game yesterday in an ideal team (tank/support/ranged AD/AP mid/jungler), I was doing great at bot with Cait so they stacked armor.. now my killing score reduced to half, so our mid (was vlad) won the game
    I guess now why ideal team must have one ap at least, they stacked armor to counter me so vlad owned them mid-late game
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else been having problems with lol lately? Twice now my client has disconnected despite my internet being up and perfectly fine. Both times I've had to restart the client all over again. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Anyone else been having problems with lol lately? Twice now my client has disconnected despite my internet being up and perfectly fine. Both times I've had to restart the client all over again. :\
    There seems to be some kind of connection thing going around. It's been hitting people randomly.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

10+ Year Old Account
    its a bug that is started to show up, can't recall details but i think they posted something about it
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    So.
    Lapaka formed a team with Phantom Lord about a week ago
    Then this happens
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2011-11-11 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    So.
    Lapaka forms a team with Phantom Lord about a week ago
    Then this happens
    So it's the shortest dream team formation ever? :<
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    There seems to be some kind of connection thing going around. It's been hitting people randomly.
    Oh ok. That kind of sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if I'm terrible or what but I can't do shit as Pantheon, 1v1 I'm alright I suppose but anything more than that I seem to not be able to do shit is this a problem with me or the champion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Panth is more of early game, his real danger back was his global ulti that was nerfed for dominion (that Riot forgot it now it seems)
    He is still great in normal games, but in ranked and the current meta form? Not sure
    Try Sion + Panth combo, perma stun to death, even if bot was support + ranged AD you still control lane for first 10min, and normal games are not meta so you can do as much you want (I still like jungling even in normal for the idea of someone can gank any land anytime)

Just played a game that was 5-19, but I was left farming as Nasus for 30+min, I went one fight, Q soraka, Q Ezreal, 3Q Jarvan (the tank), Q shaco, I think Cait died heart attack, they surrendered
    What were they doing for 33min?
    Last edited by sam86; 2011-11-11 at 11:00 PM.
    Thrall

Deleted
    How do you guys put up with complete dickheads?

I play a normal game as Anivia mid. I completely outfarmed and screened the other mid. I never once died until late game, I held our jungle entrances warded and prevented their jungler from clearing our jungle several times. I killed the mid once and sent him b several times during laning, each of the times I went to gank and did so successfully every time. Except the first gank where I missed a skill shot and they got away. "Big deal", I thought, "at least we sent them b".

Yet the Jax we had top had decided he hated me since that very first "failed" gank, kept harrassing me for everything and anything I did. Any lost team fight or whatever he put the blame on me. Eventually we lost and then suddenly my entire build, stats etc was criticised. I did not play flawlessly, I could've snatched a few more kills and placed a couple of walls better, but I honestly think I did play rather well that game getting the most farm, dying the least, pushing plenty of damage to key targets in team fights and turned tables with some walls.

The only thing I dislike about this game is the community. People are so extremely immature and rude. Seriously, what's wrong with such people, feeling the need to spit on others? I mean, how can your life get so fucked up you must abreact on people in an online game?

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post

I play a normal game as Anivia mid. I completely outfarmed and screened the other mid. I never once died until late game, I held our jungle entrances warded and prevented their jungler from clearing our jungle several times. I killed the mid once and sent him b several times during laning, each of the times I went to gank and did so successfully every time. Except the first gank where I missed a skill shot and they got away. "Big deal", I thought, "at least we sent them b".

Yet the Jax we had top had decided he hated me since that very first "failed" gank, kept harrassing me for everything and anything I did. Any lost team fight or whatever he put the blame on me. Eventually we lost and then suddenly my entire build, stats etc was criticised. I did not play flawlessly, I could've snatched a few more kills and placed a couple of walls better, but I honestly think I did play rather well that game getting the most farm, dying the least, pushing plenty of damage to key targets in team fights and turned tables with some walls.

The only thing I dislike about this game is the community. People are so extremely immature and rude. Seriously, what's wrong with such people, feeling the need to spit on others? I mean, how can your life get so fucked up you must abreact on people in an online game?
    if it makes you feel better i remember when i started playing ( 2 weeks after the game was released ) the community was pretty amazing, sadly over the past 2 years its declined so disgustingly i cannot even say...

for example i just had a game with ww eve caitlyn and some1 else and i went jungle shaco, in the last 3s off the lobbey WW decides to go jungle and in the warning that says * GAME STARTING * he changes back.. the piece of **** **** **** ****.... so we start and hes afk the first 4m then decides to come back and steal my jungle ( the *** **** ) at 15m our teamscore is 5:15 and im thinking to myself " no bloody way are we gonna win this " caitlyn and eve tell me to shut up and focus, can win easily so im like, bleh never hurts to try even though its basically 4 v 5 ....
    game carries on and we get some pretty amazing teamfight ganks on them, ripping they're malz and brand and winning the fights. game continues to 30m and were 21: 34 we start hiding in jungle and get some more kills and push when ever we can with me split pushing

somehow magically with my amazing timing i score 2 baron steals with smite * FTW * and flash over the wall and we win. thank you whoever in Riot decided to put Oracle's in the game, enemy team too stupid to buy them with me being the oracle bitch. end of the game got 2 peeps added to friends and hopefully that **** *** ***** *** warwick banned

P.S - **** insults that im too afraid to say infear of ban

---------- Post added 2011-11-12 at 08:19 PM ----------

and now i can go to sleep with a bit of joy for winning one day today after 4 unbelievable losses ( 2 afk'ers 2 braindead teammates that dont know how to read )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post

Ignore it? If it's really getting to you this much then maybe you care too much. There will always be dicks on the internet, always. It's not like it's hard to mute/ignore the person. Honestly everytime one of these "Why are ppl mean to me" posts/threads pops up I just sigh and shake my head. Verbal abuse is so easy to avoid.

If it's gameplay wise, do the best you can & just report afterwards. No sense crying a river over it.

On other news, new patch. Lookin forward to it a ton. Shame though, MW3 will be fighting with LoL for my time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got called a try-hard in a normal game by the enemy jungler for using wards. Can't say I blame him, he was getting two shot by Nid spears when going for blue buff.

I didn't know wards were such serious business.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    I really, really hate soloqueueing. Like.... really. I just shouldn't do it anymore because every time I try to do it I just get put with shitty people who don't know what the fuck they're doing. I just did a quick dominion so that I could get my win for the day and be done with it, but people decided that they didn't want to cap points and that they just wanted to chase down the enemy champions and kill them the whole time, resulting in a loss (obviously). I'm so frustrated. It came down to 10 health on the enemy nexus and we could have won if they had just capped one of the points that NOBODY was on at the time, but the THREE of them decided to chase down the Teemo with a fraction of health left who ended up getting away anyway.
    Its ok, atleast you dont play Evelyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldezzar View Post
    I just got called a try-hard in a normal game by the enemy jungler for using wards. Can't say I blame him, he was getting two shot by Nid spears when going for blue buff.

I didn't know wards were such serious business.
    Yeah a tryhard would say that.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has now been 2 days, since I've won a game of Summoners Rift, I hate people, I do as much as I can, and they just fuck around and waste my time so sick of people like that...

10+ Year Old Account
    That is why we have a list here of people who play LoL
    Now if ONLY they inv to play games more than once a week.. (at least EU west people, my friend left LoL for Skyrim)
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Starsurge View Post
    It has now been 2 days, since I've won a game of Summoners Rift, I hate people, I do as much as I can, and they just fuck around and waste my time so sick of people like that...
    Exactly this, which is why I haven't played LoL in about a week now. No matter what role I play, people suck, feed, and complain all game, and I get to be a part of it.