15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting jungle changes, especially the healing sigils.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I like in this new hero he can jungle, of course Phreak video show nothing of his true power
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Strange for Phreak to not jungle any melee champ =p

Deleted
    Guys...WTF?! I just watched HotshotGG's stream, and guess what? Baron got "stealthbuffed"
    I just heard His new AD is 600(<---!!!!(?)!!), it 2-shotted their team's Akali...
    Sorry guys, just had to try to see if anyone else here had the same reaction as i did: ....he has always had 600 AD...
    Hotshot's freakout was just so awesome when baron killed their Akali
    Last edited by mmoce163720677; 2011-11-29 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Sorry guys, just had to try to see if anyone else here had the same reaction as i did: ....he has always had 600 AD...
    Hotshot's freakout was just so awesome when baron killed their Akali
    Are you sure he wasn't being sarcastic? I mean...that's a pretty big detail to have completely missed all this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Are you sure he wasn't being sarcastic? I mean...that's a pretty big detail to have completely missed all this time.
    Yes, I'm completely sure! He went on to talk about it for the rest of the game, and after that, he even went to LoLWiki and then: "...oh, he has had 600 AD for a looong time now...still, it felt like it was hitting harder than before...". I kept laughing here on this side of the screen for all of his screaming

10+ Year Old Account
    Baron real danger he has a stacking debuff that can reach up to 95% reduce dmg, making him almost impossible to solo unless massive fed and specific heroes
    that debuff is spread on number of enemies attacking him luckily
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Interesting jungle changes. I wonder how much the heal will account for, mainly because if it's a decent amount I wonder if, for example, mid were to be running low on health if they would instead try taking out wraiths instead of going fountain.

15+ Year Old Account
    It will, without a doubt, significantly speed up the jungle...in fact I can see soloQ games where the mid goes and steals wraiths for HP and the jungler rages.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    It will, without a doubt, significantly speed up the jungle...in fact I can see soloQ games where the mid goes and steals wraiths for HP and the jungler rages.
    He would be right to rage; right now, the jungle needs tweaked. The concept is good, but I believe the numbers are a bit off right now--especially with the respawn timers.

The biggest issue people are bringing up on the forums right now is that junglers cannot farm as much gold and xp in the jungle as the laners can in their lanes--this has always been true, for the most part. This was offbalanced by the fact that junglers were able to avidly counterjungle and gank. While both are very possible right now(counterjungling can also be very effective), the issue is that the respawn timers do not provide an adequate window of time in which a jungler can risk failing a gank and keep up with the other 9 players in the game. Basically, the risk assumed by a jungler when he leaves the lane to make some sort of aggressive play has been increased, but the reward decreased. It isn't a terrible issue that will kill the game or anything--I even feel that they are on the right track with changing the jungle to what it is now; honestly, were they to just increase the independent xp and gold values of each jungle mob, but reduce their value-over-time by reducing their respawn rates, they could maintain the same xp/gold intake they have now, keep jungle accessible to all levels of the game, and give a larger window in which junglers can safely leave jungle without worrying about lost opportunity costs by not constantly forcing jungle respawns.

Yeah, I get healed on Skarner for 40 health a camp, it's not even noticeable. The respawn time definitely is, though. I still use pots and go base after a pass or two.

@Synaptic
    They want leaving the jungle to be a risk the jungler takes. What they don't want is for you to have a 90 second window in which you just AFK in the brush bot waiting for them to take a single step too far, because you have nothing else to do anyway. That's not very interesting or skillful gameplay, it's just what you end up NEEDING to do as a jungler. With the faster respawn rates, ganking becomes a choice, and if you repeatedly fail, you will end up hurt. Before the increase there was next to zero risk in ganking the same every 60 seconds, even if it never got you a single kill.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2011-11-29 at 09:10 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, I get healed on Skarner for 40 health a camp, it's not even noticeable. The respawn time definitely is, though. I still use pots and go base after a pass or two.
    So wait, I can then jungle skarner naked without runes?
    Lawdy

I still don't see low level no-runes players jungling. I don't see how they think giving you a free pot every two passes in healing is going to help that, unless my healing was just horribly bugged and broken.

@Synaptic
    They want leaving the jungle to be a risk the jungler takes. What they don't want is for you to have a 90 second window in which you just AFK in the brush bot waiting for them to take a single step too far, because you have nothing else to do anyway. That's not very interesting or skillful gameplay, it's just what you end up NEEDING to do as a jungler. With the faster respawn rates, ganking becomes a choice, and if you repeatedly fail, you will end up hurt. Before the increase there was next to zero risk in ganking the same every 60 seconds, even if it never got you a single kill.
    It would honestly be more fulfilling to debate these types of things with you if you didn't just exaggerate everything greatly each time you made your statement. \=

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't see low level no-runes players jungling. I don't see how they think giving you a free pot every two passes in healing is going to help that, unless my healing was just horribly bugged and broken.
    I believe the healing caused by the jungle packs is supposed to be proportional to your maximum health. I haven't personally looked into it but I can only assume that a small heal means that you don't have an overly-large health pool (When I lane as riven with boots+Pots, I only have ~500 health, I can only assume from there that these health packs in the jungle may only heal me for around 50 each at that point).

10+ Year Old Account

Too much fun. Takes a while to get going but man...

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    *snip*
    Was just playing him today, too.

Where did you find that? Did you make this? Do you have a page where I can stalk the hell out of you?
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

nurf irelia enough said!

15+ Year Old Account
    o.O 2nd game playing Talon. 19/7. He's a pretty fun champ. Seems like my preferred champs are ones like Talon and Leblanc. Go in and murder ppl and then run away!

10+ Year Old Account
    From the looks of it, Volibear has a special interaction with Zilean. Upon killing Zilean, he says "Your time has ran out Chronokeeper".
    In addition to this, Zilean will have an "Armored Bear Hater" debuff and Volibear will have a "Chronokeeper Hater: Not even Zilean could keep an armored bear out of the League of Legends" buff.