Deleted
    Gosh. I want to buy Swain after this free week (hes SO fun and seems pretty legit) but at same time I want to just buy Ninetail + skin to morgana (the sale one unless they "show some skin" for ninetail before sale goes over).
    Kinda sad tho because I bought lee sin with RP and used it hardly and bought Fizz with IP and used him 4 times. I guess I hate melee or just cant bother.

Deleted
    This skin
    I want it to happen
    Link
    No words...
    *Throws money at screen*
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2011-12-11 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    This skin
    I want it to happen
    Link
    No words...
    *Throws money at screen*
    That's funny, because a while back, the same exact picture was a custom skin on leaguecraft, but for Taric, not Tryn. [I don't use custom skins anymore, one of the reasons being that that deathknight skin bugged out]
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    This week, I've had around 8 times where people would load into dominion with ridiculously unfit heroes like Karthus and say "lol, thought I was queuing for SR" and proceeding to feed like champs.
    Why did they switch the order of Dominion and SR in the match finder anyway?

Hey, LV8 Octalgore on US servers if you wanna add me . Pretty new to the game, only been playing for about a week, some friends sort of got me into it and i've been really enjoying it so far. I play mostly Poppy and Annie so far, as well as a little Miss Fortune.

Props to Rockhorn for the awesome sig!

This week, I've had around 8 times where people would load into dominion with ridiculously unfit heroes like Karthus and say "lol, thought I was queuing for SR" and proceeding to feed like champs.
    Karthus is amazing on dominion Oo

Good DPS caster, will keep defending 8sec after death and he can interrupt captures with his ult. Dont forget the annoying wall

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    This skin
    I want it to happen
    Link
    No words...
    *Throws money at screen*
    S'great artwork.

Would make for a redundant skin.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone provide a link (assuming the matches were not only streamed but recorded)?
    Enjoy

10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    An AP sion farmed a game, I was playing Veigar, he kept insulting me for killing him with 1 R...
    He is either stupid or doesn't know how Veigar R work, lot of insults and accuse of hacking
    Reported him for offensive language

Is there a lvl30 summoner who still doesn't know what are all heroes spells?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who finds Malz quite op?
    I just bought him and have not played him on like, half a year. Did a few games on him and ended up with least 6/0/? and won every time.
    Either I am really good at playing him even though i have not played him on ages, or he's just way to powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukro View Post
    Am I the only one who finds Malz quite op?
    I just bought him and have not played him on like, half a year. Did a few games on him and ended up with least 6/0/? and won every time.
    Either I am really good at playing him even though i have not played him on ages, or he's just way to powerful.
    I really love malz but he's quite ult dependant compared to a lot of other casters who can gib you with a normal combo. Not even having to use ult. And the ult makes you an easy target because you stun yourself as well.

But he got one advantage: he can melt about anyone. Doesn't matter who you play against. Once you've got your voidstaff and they don't ahve a QSS they will die if your combo was executed properly.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, they never get close to me because i just sit back and harrass them. Everytime they get close, i back up or flash. And even when my flash were down, i could make them go low and they insta run, ending up in a death. Sure his ulti stun himself too, but i rarely got in a dangerous situation because of it. A runner? Pop my ulti and cause damage while making them unable to get away. The range on it is quite high so that makes you able to atleast catch them, if not causing that much damage, its enough to make them suffer (and maybe die).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Karthus is amazing on dominion Oo

Good DPS caster, will keep defending 8sec after death and he can interrupt captures with his ult. Dont forget the annoying wall
    Well maybe it takes some skill to be good with him on Dominion. Or at least some experience.

That guy didn't have any.

I'm not the biggest expert on Karthus, know only the basic facts - skills, passive, crappy auto attack animation etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Enjoy

10chars
    Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Yesterday I killed Zilean, blowing all my cds but he didn't die!

Reported for hacking!
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    An AP sion farmed a game, I was playing Veigar, he kept insulting me for killing him with 1 R...
    He is either stupid or doesn't know how Veigar R work, lot of insults and accuse of hacking
    Reported him for offensive language

Playing ARAM you find alot of 30's who have no idea how heroes work. Morgana seems the most common for people to have no idea what to do against. This is what I imagine goes through there head "whats this black stuff? must be friendly, lemme just not use creeps has a shield because i dont die every time she hits me with her skill shot".

10+ Year Old Account
    Might be because she keeps getting banned all the time from what I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Which makes you wonder do people even know why they ban certain champions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    That is no reason. To this point in time, I remember every skill of ever champion, including passives.

It's not hard, it's just something you pick up after a while if you have a brain.

It's even harder for me to imagine people not knowing the skills of such champs as Morgana... I mean I can understand the newer ones, but she's been around since beta.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! Do you guys have any tips for newbs? I just updated LoL two days ago after not playing it since I downloaded it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabblet View Post
    Hello! Do you guys have any tips for newbs? I just updated LoL two days ago after not playing it since I downloaded it
    That's an awfully broad request.

What specifically would you like tips on?

Can't very well try and educate you on the whole game in a forum post. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    That is no reason. To this point in time, I remember every skill of ever champion, including passives.

It's not hard, it's just something you pick up after a while if you have a brain.

It's even harder for me to imagine people not knowing the skills of such champs as Morgana... I mean I can understand the newer ones, but she's been around since beta.
    Possibly. I don't remember everything yet though. Haven't played that much yet and you just don't run into certain champs much.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrabblet View Post
    Don't die. Single best tip ever.