10+ Year Old Account
    Grabbing Sona def, since I missed Silent Night and LIKE HELL I'm missng another limited edition skin of hers. Debating the talon skin

Funny thing, I was debating Katarina or Talon recently. I bought Kat when they had her High Command skin sale. But now they have this limited Talon skin. ><

Sona is my main (& Fizz), so I have to get that skin too...

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Damn, I'm loving the new Sona and Lee Sin skins...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/l...iday-new-skins

Think I only bought 1 or 2 champions with RP. The rest has all been skins. I'm a whale.
    Amazing Lee Sin, Talon and Sona skins!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Amazing Lee Sin, Talon and Sona skins!
    At first I nearly got an orgasm, one of my favourite (talon) champions got a new awesome skin, then I remembered I that I already have a skin on him (bought for more than a month ago)... FFFFUUUUUUUUU

when can you buy those new skins? i cant see them in the store...... whens the lunar fest thing start?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    when can you buy those new skins? i cant see them in the store...... whens the lunar fest thing start?
    Soon™, very Soon™

Quote Originally Posted by Emelelehh View Post
    At first I nearly got an orgasm, one of my favourite (talon) champions got a new awesome skin, then I remembered I that I already have a skin on him (bought for more than a month ago)... FFFFUUUUUUUUU
    i just bought the skin on sale, crimson elite, on friday but now i had to get the new one too. i know that feel

also i just bought the talon skin about 30 mins ago, NA server

I bought mine like an hour or two ago. It might be a EU/NA thing.

US here.

[BTW, the new Lee Sin skin is well done! Awesome!]

Funny thing, I was debating Katarina or Talon recently. I bought Kat when they had her High Command skin sale. But now they have this limited Talon skin. ><

Sona is my main (& Fizz), so I have to get that skin too...
    How do people have mains with this game , get too bored playing the same champion over and over. I almost never play the same hero twice in a row.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tristana is my main. Doesn't mean I can't play other champs though

Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    How do people have mains with this game , get too bored playing the same champion over and over. I almost never play the same hero twice in a row.
    Main as in my preferred champion and role. I play/own others; Wukong, Fizz, Nidalee, Katarina, et cetera.

But I LOVE playing Sona and helping out the team. It's immensely satisfying and by extension, fun.

Deleted
    fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu. i try to play three games a day to hopefully at least have some fun and get my first win of the day bonus. it really pisses me off when i lose all three and have to do a stupid bot game to get my fucking ip. what has the world come too. D:

my win ratio was about 3/1, now it's about 1.5/1. closing in on being even, and then negative.

Taric is free this week; any tips?

He seems kinda hard to build for. I did-- Nashor's Tooth, Ionia Boots, Doran Rings x2 and Aegis of the Legion. Guess I was tanky-support? I dunno.

Have no idea what I am doing out there. Halp?

Taric is free this week; any tips?

He seems kinda hard to build for. I did-- Nashor's Tooth, Ionia Boots, Doran Rings x2 and Aegis of the Legion. Guess I was tanky-support? I dunno.

Have no idea what I am doing out there. Halp?
    Don't see the point of Nashor's Tooth because his passive isn't really worth building his items around.

If you want to go full support, just get a typical support build. He also works alright as an AP support.

He's great with aura items as he already supplies the team with 2 of his own (W & R).

I mostly build something like this:
    Ionian Boots
    Shurelya's Reverie
    Aegis of the Legion
    Frozen Heart
    Randuin's Omen
    Abyssal Scepter/Will of the Ancients/Starks Fervor

This is a really over the top aura build and you could always put in some AP items in there given the situation.

Hmm. Well, Taric's heal refreshes quicker off basic attacks. So that was the thinking behind Nashor's + his passive. So just sorta ignore the passive... um, okay then.

Is Taric typically played as a healer type or tanky type?

Thought I was gonna be healing like a boss all game, but I sorta didn't have to heal much. Could be we didn't really have many team fights. Mostly was stunning with E and running in circles. The other support heroes seem pretty defined at a role-- not sure on Taric yet. First time playing and all.

Deleted
    tarics more of a healer than a tank.

purely because he wont get enough gold as support to tank, only reason alistair works is because of his ult. Although Tarics ulti damage boost + a graves burst is pretty funny in lane for ganks.

item wise i go the stand philo -> heart of gold -> lvl 1 boots -> aegis

games are generally over by the time i get to upgrade to lvl 2 boots which are usually ionions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyfrax View Post
    That Lee Sin skin..

ALLOFMYMONEY.jpg
    I hope it will make less people use the traditional (not the original, the one called traditional) skin. Everyone uses it and it's the worst one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Do like.

10 chars.

Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    I hope it will make less people use the traditional (not the original, the one called traditional) skin. Everyone uses it and it's the worst one of them.
    obviously not the worst if its the most popular. also i own that skin, come at me bro