I love Sejuani. Very fun champ for me. But I only play casually and mostly Dominion. Don't like SR too much.

Deleted
    Any EU west players here that I can play with sometimes?

Also just played as Galio again after abandoning him for Ezreal and Fizz for a long time.

I forgot how much fun he could be....

Deleted
    I really need to start to wait for the sales to be posted before I start buying champs. First Leesin the other week and now Shaco... Let's hope they refund the difference from this sale also. A bit cheeky asking again but there's nothing to lose.

I personally don't buy a champ with RP unless theyre 6300 and I really want them or they're on sale and 6300 and I would like them. 3150 IP isn't that hard to farm up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    I personally don't buy a champ with RP unless theyre 6300 and I really want them or they're on sale and 6300 and I would like them. 3150 IP isn't that hard to farm up.
    I wish I had the same restraint. When I get paid, it's like: BUY ALL THE CHAMPS/SKINS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I wish I had the same restraint. When I get paid, it's like: BUY ALL THE CHAMPS/SKINS!
    Same, and everytime I tell myself I'll wait longer before buying RP again.

If only I really did. Ah well, it's still cheaper then WoW I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Any EU west players here that I can play with sometimes?

Also just played as Galio again after abandoning him for Ezreal and Fizz for a long time.

I forgot how much fun he could be....
    Im up for it, add me kingle name is iilil ( in caps I I L I L )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I decided that if I can spend 15 a month on WoW, I could afford the same for LoL. So basically I pop a tenner or so every so often. That's good enough for a fancy champ and/or skin to my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I decided that if I can spend 15 a month on WoW, I could afford the same for LoL. So basically I pop a tenner or so every so often. That's good enough for a fancy champ and/or skin to my liking.
    This. I also feel like I support Riot better than Blizzard with my money.

This game stresses me out. Had to stop playing. The community is really the bowels of the internet.

Jungle Ashe... yep, that's all I will say.

Deleted
    I do love the people in this community.
    Solo queue for a match, and instantly end up with people dead set on one single role, and apparently are unable to play anything else.
    Bloody hell, it's irratating, but atleast there's an upside to it, i've learned how to successfully turn teamfights with Janna.

But seriously, people need to stop being dead set on one single role and start becoming more variable.

Deleted
    Can every carry who thinks they shouldn't buy any wards please post their Summoners name here?

My ignore secretary wants to have a little talk with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Can every carry who thinks they shouldn't buy any wards please post their Summoners name here?

My ignore secretary wants to have a little talk with you.
    "BUT THE SUPPORT SHOULD BUY THE WARDS, HE ONLY NEEDS 2 GP5 ITEMS AND BOOTS QQQQQQQQQ"
    Sounds familiar?

In games like this, i buy my two gp5 items, boots, and then go ionic spark.
    Because why the fuck not. (:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ookami-San View Post
    "BUT THE SUPPORT SHOULD BUY THE WARDS, HE ONLY NEEDS 2 GP5 ITEMS AND BOOTS QQQQQQQQQ"
    Sounds familiar?

In games like this, i buy my two gp5 items, boots, and then go ionic spark.
    Because why the fuck not. (:
    Yeah and the whole "I DON't HAVe ROOm For WARDS I nEED DAMAGE NOOOB" while constantly dying because well .. they don't have any vision makes me laugh. Then you try to explain how a 150g investment in 2 wards can easily reward them with 500 extra gold before they have to recall. But then they go "OMG YOU NOOB, if I buy wards I CAN't BUY MY BLOODTHIRSTERRRR at 20 MINUTES", at which point you simply try to explain that they won't be able to buy it anyway since they're constantly dying from ganks etc. And dead = no gold.

So the choice very much simplified comes down to buy wards (150g) > Not buying wards (where you basically lose 500g).

That and I'm a support for the ENTIRE TEAM, if I see that my mid and top are failing beyond oblivion, while my own tower is already destroyed, I try to get them back on track. And in a lot of cases turn around those lanes. But an AD carry who thinks I'm his personal ward mobile doesn't quite get the idea.

IEM China wants a talk with you AD Carries!
    I still remember how all 5 members of any Chinesse team buying wards like crazy. THERE ARE WARDS EVERYWHERE!

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Q.Q I used to not buy wards, always thought it was teh supports + jungler's job.... but then I went top lane for a few weeks and dear god... if i didnt buy wards i would just feed from enemy ganks, needless to say play top lane for a week and you understand the importance of wards + comunication

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupin View Post
    IEM China wants a talk with you AD Carries!
    I still remember how all 5 members of any Chinesse team buying wards like crazy. THERE ARE WARDS EVERYWHERE!
    M5 did the same at IEM. Every member had greens and pinks galore. Their control was monster.

Oh, I totally failed to see that.
    Anyways, that's what everyone should do not only on ranked games. Map control is a huge part of the game and leaving that task to an already crippled in gold character (supports can't even farm) doesn't look right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Jungle Ashe... yep, that's all I will say.
    I see your Jungle Ashe and raise you a Clarity / Ignite Jungle Caitlyn.

I was so glad that was in a quicky bot game for the 150 but did get a good laugh when they nearly died on the Wraith camp.