Deleted
    Frankly, Shyvana is a real bruiser to me, edging more towards tanky than damagey due to her mechanics. I'd roll with either 21/9 or 9/21, utility is wasted. Imo, build towards Wriggles/mercs and then into some health since I find her damage and survivability severly lacking pre-12. Rushing a Wit's after threads f.e. is imo a bad choice. I'd say phage / giant belt -> damage is a better option. Try getting atmogs (or mallet/atma) straight after though, then you become a force to be reckoned with. Due to the way her abilities work in teamfights you'll be wrecking aoe havoc as is, you don't need to build full damage for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Re: Shyvana jungling

I really don't see why you'd run 9/0/21. There's no point. 21/9/0 or 21/0/9 (depending on whether you want less damage from jungling or longer buffs + faster speed). Personal preference would really be 21/9/0.

I think that would let you start boots + pots as well. Lantern -> HoG -> Phage -> Wit's End + Boots2 somewhere in between.

Glyphs feel slightly off, but that's nothing that should be too bad for now.

With Boots2, Wit's End and Randuin's Omen (from HoG) that'll provide a fair amount of defense to start with. Then look if you want more damage or not. Phage into Mallet is a solid choice as well, but other options include Atma's Impaler.

That's 5 full items already and I think you can go from there. Personally I don't see the point of Ghostblade. You already have ArmPen Quints, ArmPen mastery and her E. You could maybe consider selling the Wriggles for a Bloodthirster, but I doubt you'll actually often to the stage where you'd need to make such choices.

---------- Post added 2012-03-24 at 06:24 PM ----------

Most of that was fairly straight forward.

A few things: friend4 might not be comfortable solo-topping. Friend3 might want to branch out into a few more caster APs, as LeBlanc can be shut down a bit too easy if you're not good at her. I feel Graves is the strongest AD out of the ones listed, though his Gangplank would be a solid top as well. Graves would be better served with a slighly more aggressive support though. Even so Soraka will probably do fine.

Personally, I don't think Ashe or Twitch are strong choices. Twitch is hampered a bit by his stealth and low range. Ashe takes a lot of coordination between team mates to really pull off her utility. She's also very fragile throughout the game. Sivir is cheap and Tristana is free. I think either of those are more rewarding choices than Ashe or Twitch if you want to change things up.

I did note a distinct lack of both supports and junglers on your team. This will probably mean some of you get stuck in a single role. I do not know if this is something that would bug you guys.
    Yeah I am pretty much the only guy who actually enjoys jungling, the rest of them aren't a fan really. So if I was to ask for a nice team comp which DOESN'T necessarily include the ones I listed, are there any combos of, say, 3 or more champions who work really well together and complement each others skill set? This obviously occurs at bot lane with combos like Cait+Nunu or Taric with Sivir but I don't know of any which go throughout the whole team. The best combo we have made so far was LeBlanc mid, Shen top, Graves/Soraka bot and Shaco jungle but that was by chance really.

Shen top, TF mid, Nocturne jungle got great global map presence

Jarvan + taric allow your team to delay having to build armor (52 armor for the WHOLE TEAM + Aegis = 64 armor) and shut down the enemy AD quite hard.

"shred setup" with some of those: Shyvana, Jarvan, Corki, Taric. All got quite good armor debuffs.

There are multiple more but just some few got give you an idea

EDIT: But the best team is the team that COUNTERS the enemy. In LoL you're quite hadicapped when you can't play multiple champs to adjust your setup to waht the enemy picks. Not to forget that the best setup doesn't help when you get crushed in every lane

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i41.tinypic.com/29oiq39.jpg

We shouldn't have won this game to begin with, but with them Romoing late and our Fiddle Tebowing us to a win, it just did.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    http://i41.tinypic.com/29oiq39.jpg

We shouldn't have won this game to begin with, but with them Romoing late and our Fiddle Tebowing us to a win, it just did.
    So they have 4 AD's and none of you bought any armor? Ashe with Catalyst and no CS, Mundo with no CS. How couldn't you win this really?

Ah well, I still have the black screen problem. Looked at Riot forums a bit and generally the answer is: Update DirectX, update Graphics drivers, change in game settings. I updated everything, ran the repair tool, tried changing all in-game video settings and nothing works.

This sucks balls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So they have 4 AD's and none of you bought any armor? Ashe with Catalyst and no CS, Mundo with no CS. How couldn't you win this really?

Ah well, I still have the black screen problem. Looked at Riot forums a bit and generally the answer is: Update DirectX, update Graphics drivers, change in game settings. I updated everything, ran the repair tool, tried changing all in-game video settings and nothing works.

This sucks balls.
    Repair tool blows, I take it you re-installed it already?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Repair tool blows, I take it you re-installed it already?
    Mjup.

Posted on the LoL forums a minute ago. I guess they're jsut going to give me the typical "Send log and dxdiag" thing though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    none of you bought any armor? -> How couldn't you win this really?
    There's part of it. I guess 0/8/8 Jax with 28 CS might have something to do with it as well.

Thought ranked had some morons...but jesus, normals breeds some insanely stupid people. Can't even practice a new champ without normalmorons...

Funny thing is, these guys have over 500 games played too...mind=blown

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck solo q. It's a counterproductive system. Lower the ELO, lower the pick, but when your stuck with the butt end of picks (Jungle or Support) you can't fucking carry the noobs that somehow have higher ELO than you. I used to love Jungling but ranked has effectively ruined that role for me. If I see one more noob AD carry call for ganks when overextended and under the enemy tower, then call me a noob, it will be too soon, and I will invent the Force just to strangle them through my PC. All I want is to play Singed top lane and carry the noobs to victory, but Riot's screwed up system says I have to suffer.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Its ok Axethor, when I jungle and get flamed and screamed at I simply tell them " You chose to go top lane, if you can not handle the lane then shut up, learn to play and use your fucking brains to farm under tower, you get gank? there's a cool thing called wards "
    same thing with middle and bottom lane ( except I personally always try to babysit middle, your mid AP carry makes the biggest difference mid game and well, seeing him 1 shot enemy AP or doing insane amounts off aoe dmg late game is always good )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Its ok Axethor, when I jungle and get flamed and screamed at I simply tell them " You chose to go top lane, if you can not handle the lane then shut up, learn to play and use your fucking brains to farm under tower, you get gank? there's a cool thing called wards "
    same thing with middle and bottom lane ( except I personally always try to babysit middle, your mid AP carry makes the biggest difference mid game and well, seeing him 1 shot enemy AP or doing insane amounts off aoe dmg late game is always good )
    Maybe if you wern't babysitting middle your top lane wouldn't flame you .

I jest .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Maybe if you wern't babysitting middle your top lane wouldn't flame you .

I jest .
    >.< Maybe if he didnt flame I would help him more :<
    But silly-nes aside.... in normal quee if hes being a douche bag, I usually tend to just ignore him and tell him to l2p and give some tips.
    In ranked though... my e-peen is at stake! will say l2p give tips and then tell him ill come when the lane is pushed so yea.. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    When I play top I generally tell the jungler before hand not to worry about my lane, unless i'm up against a hard counter and even then should only need 1 or 2 decent ganks the entire game, and just let him know if I think we can pick up an easy kill at any point.

People who push their lane out then ask for a gank are justifiably ignorable, anything they say after that point is unlikely to be important .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    I finally decided to spend some the IP I had lying around and got Swain since somebody recommended him and he was recently reduced to 4800 IP.

So worth it. I just got 21/3/18 in my first pvp game (only played him once before against bots when he was free a while back).
    Last edited by mmoc581146db80; 2012-03-26 at 03:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I finally decided to spend some the IP I had lying around and got Swain since somebody recommended him and he was recently reduced to 4800 IP.

So worth it. I just got 21/3/18 in my first pvp game (only played him once before against bots when he was free a while back).
    That satisfying feeling when you E-ignite your enemy once and he loses a third of his health.

Sigh, just had a game were our Vlad top went 0/9 against their Tryndamere

At the end of the game I had more gold than him as support Soraka...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    Sigh, just had a game were our Vlad top went 0/9 against their Tryndamere

At the end of the game I had more gold than him as support Soraka...
    Got a Vlad in the enemy team now, let's hope for the worst. MOEHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAAHAHHAAA.

Anyone play Heimerdinger at all? Been playin with him a bit after purchasing the Champions Bundle for 3410 RP and been having an absolute blast. He just feels kinda weak.

I think the reason he feels weak is that he can't really do much without his turrets. Quite frankly, the only thing stopping me from playing Heimerdinger is that turrets seem too useless in PvP, imo.