Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    Zefie can I ask how much IP you saved up for runes when you got to level20?
    Absolutely nothing, I hit 20 flat broke and I didn't even buy t1 runes. I even wasted a lot of IP on crit damage quints and marks even though they're completely shit no matter the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    Pantheon and Twisted Fate will no longer have global ultimates in the next patch.

Using the minimap indicator, it seems that TF will still be able to gank top/bottom lane from middle, but not gank from across the map. (The range looks similiar to a fully levelled Ashe Hawkshot)
    Dude from thread said something about Grand Skyfall being from middle of mid lane to mid lane inhibitor.

I'm thinking of buying another hero (Gragas) or something tanky. Any suggestions?
    Gragas is definitely a nice champion, he's my top solo lane pick when we need an AP.

Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2011-07-25 at 02:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    After buying Mordekaiser, Garen, and Warwick, I was at like 4,000 IP when I reached level 20. Not even enough to fill it.
    I hit level 20 on my smurf account with 8400 IP after buying Jarvan and Sion. Still wasn't enough for a full, full Tier 3 AD page (need 7 more blues at 410 IP each, and 1 quint at 1050)

10+ Year Old Account
    When did the LoL community become this bad?
    When the closed beta ended.

Deleted
    When they nerfed nidalee spear its not the same anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeer View Post
    Afaik it still does huge damage.. could be me of course I play squishy champions, but when it does it from a distance "IEEEEEE"

Deleted
    i used to 2 shot guys, make 8-0 and gg ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeer View Post
    It hasn't been nerfed, it does more damage the further away from you they are. They are nerfing her solo lane sustainability, but are buffing her survivability in kitty form in return so I'm happy. I just hope they don't touch her spear, hitting morons with max range spears is too much fun.

Deleted
    I hope they nerf her escape ability...Impossible to catch that little lynx!

Deleted
    I hope they nerf her escape ability...Impossible to catch that little lynx!
    distortion > ethereal chains oh look at that, kitty not going anywhere
    or
    wall of pain. kitty scared to go through wall of doom?
    or chicken shout.
    or crystallize.
    or plain old stuns.
    or any other root.
    or rylai's crystal scepter.
    or frozen mallet.

yea I think you get the picture now

leblanc is actually way more annoying since she can with flash triple dodge through walls:
    distortion > over the wall if they pursue with flash she just teleports back over the wall again and runs off anyway, if not she can use mimic to teleport over anyother wall and flash to teleport over a third wall. try catching that if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    or
    or chicken shout.
    or crystallize.
    or plain old stuns.
    or any other root.
    or frozen mallet.

leblanc is actually way more annoying since she can with flash triple dodge through walls:
    distortion > over the wall if they pursue with flash she just teleports back over the wall again and runs off anyway, if not she can use mimic to teleport over anyother wall and flash to teleport over a third wall. try catching that if you can.
    yeah but leblanc is bad so it works out in the end.

or
    or chicken shout.
    or crystallize.
    or plain old stuns.
    or any other root.
    or frozen mallet.
    The main selling point of nidalee's escaping is her passive, she moves I believe ~15% faster in brush. However, her passive persists for 2 seconds after she leaves the brush. Combine that with her pounce move, and she's hands down the hardest hero in the game to chase.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    The main selling point of nidalee's escaping is her passive, she moves I believe ~15% faster in brush. However, her passive persists for 2 seconds after she leaves the brush. Combine that with her pounce move, and she's hands down the hardest hero in the game to chase.
    O god yes, so annoying when she leaps away with <10% hp

Deleted
    or
    or chicken shout.
    or crystallize.
    or plain old stuns.
    or any other root.
    or frozen mallet.

What. I get the picture? Just because you listed off items/spells that can work, doesn't mean they do. Fact: Nidalee is the hardest champion to catch in game. Flash + Ghost Nidalee, Have fun trying to catch her, and when you do, she heals, and then pounces away. HotShotGG plays Nidalee at the highest level, and he even agrees that she's uncatchable and pretty much unreachable. Watch any of his games where he plays Nidalee, or perhaps wonder why everybody playing against CLG bans Nidalee.

None of those abilities will work either. The range on them is miniscule. Nidalee usually, in team fights, stands at the back healing, throwing spears, trapping for extra damage, and if shit hits the fan? Runs like fuck. If you get close to that Nidalee, chances are, her AD carry is going to pick you off so fast, that you're going to wonder wtf happened.

Let's also remember, the pounce costs no mana in kitty form, and is on a what? 3 second cooldown? A little bit more? Oh right! You can pounce over walls as well (Base walls, from Blue buff > river). Yeah ok. Let's chase her as 5 with our entire team!

Also, Rylais? The only person that benefits at all from Rylais when chasing Nidalee would be Rumble. Any body else, in the time it takes you to run down the Nidalee, she's already half way across the map. Frozen Mallet, used by like what? 3 Champions? It's a pretty known fact, you don't build items to counter Nidalee, you build the items to counter her team, and take the hit, that you're not going to ace them.

Shows the walls Nidalee can jump through.

And lol at your Le Blanc comment. Le Blanc is a trash hero that the later the game goes on, does less, and less, and less, where as Nidalee? She gets stronger, and stronger, and stronger. Go catch a 21 point utility Nidalee as any champion in game. Kill that Nidalee 1v1, or 1v2.
    Last edited by mmoc9fada5a631; 2011-07-25 at 07:47 PM.

Deleted
    What. I get the picture? Just because you listed off items/spells that can work, doesn't mean they do. Fact: Nidalee is the hardest champion to catch in game. Flash + Ghost Nidalee, Have fun trying to catch her, and when you do, she heals, and then pounces away. HotShotGG plays Nidalee at the highest level, and he even agrees that she's uncatchable and pretty much unreachable. Watch any of his games where he plays Nidalee, or perhaps wonder why everybody playing against CLG bans Nidalee.

None of those abilities will work either. The range on them is miniscule. Nidalee usually, in team fights, stands at the back healing, throwing spears, trapping for extra damage, and if shit hits the fan? Runs like fuck. If you get close to that Nidalee, chances are, her AD carry is going to pick you off so fast, that you're going to wonder wtf happened.

Let's also remember, the pounce costs no mana in kitty form, and is on a what? 3 second cooldown? A little bit more? Oh right! You can pounce over walls as well (Base walls, from Blue buff > river). Yeah ok. Let's chase her as 5 with our entire team!

Also, Rylais? The only person that benefits at all from Rylais when chasing Nidalee would be Rumble. Any body else, in the time it takes you to run down the Nidalee, she's already half way across the map. Frozen Mallet, used by like what? 3 Champions? It's a pretty known fact, you don't build items to counter Nidalee, you build the items to counter her team, and take the hit, that you're not going to ace them.

Shows the walls Nidalee can jump through.

And lol at your Le Blanc comment. Le Blanc is a trash hero that the later the game goes on, does less, and less, and less, where as Nidalee? She gets stronger, and stronger, and stronger. Go catch a 21 point utility Nidalee as any champion in game. Kill that Nidalee 1v1, or 1v2.
    i.e Adimaya, probably shouldn't speak when all you dribble is uneducated retardation.

Deleted
    But if we want to talk what can catch and kill a Nidalee.

Annie with full combo and flash.

That's it. If we are of course talking equal farm/equal skill level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatar87 View Post
    i.e Adimaya, probably shouldn't speak when all you dribble is uneducated retardation.
    That's a bit harsh, bro.

OT: My recent matches have just been silly. Pretty much 100% win rate excluding our retarded-comp games, I <3 premades with Skype.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    That's a bit harsh, bro.

OT: My recent matches have just been silly. Pretty much 100% win rate excluding our retarded-comp games, I <3 premades with Skype.
    Maybe it is, but making ridiculous claims that "I get the picture" about what counters Nidalee is just plain dumb.

Deleted
    Hi guys, Mains name: Farec, smurf: Farec3.
    i play several different champions lately: Amumu, Ashe, Soraka, Nasus (Q ftw), and a little karthus and veig. And Nidalee how could i forget her?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farec View Post
    Hi guys, Mains name: Farec, smurf: Farec3.
    i play several different champions lately: Amumu, Ashe, Soraka, Nasus (Q ftw), and a little karthus and veig. And Nidalee how could i forget her?
    Welcome! I guess you play on EU Nordic then! I see you like your "charging abilities on minion kills" champions! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you always build that "5 dmg/stack" Sword of the occult? I just did with twitch and bought it, only got 7 stacks sadly. The enemy team had 1 leaver so it was over quite fast.

I really like having phantom dancer on twitch. All the stats are perfect for him, because even with the boots of mobility I find myself not mobile enough to soar across the map and ganking.
    Always, if I dont get the stacks its a GG. Phantom Dancer is a very nice item but you are in need of damage more in my opinion. You can change the Black Cleaver to a Phantom if you want too.

---------- Post added 2011-07-25 at 08:05 PM ----------

Also, trying to catch Nidalee is next to impossible unless every champion got a CC.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu