10+ Year Old Account
    Riot has stated they want to release less skins, but the ones they release will be much higher quality. This goes to new releases also. I'm pretty sure a 3rd skin has been datamined, it just isn't being released. I don't mind, I would rather have better skins released less often compared to poor skins released every week.

Deleted
    Riven free week? Time to bring out solo top Naut again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Riot has stated they want to release less skins, but the ones they release will be much higher quality. This goes to new releases also. I'm pretty sure a 3rd skin has been datamined, it just isn't being released. I don't mind, I would rather have better skins released less often compared to poor skins released every week.
    Usually one of the skins is much better than the other anyway, so nobody buys the poorer one. Also the new skins for Swain, Shyvana and Amumu are immensely higher quality than earlier releases. I'd take quality over quantity any day, and it seems that they're actually delivering on that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Riven free week? Time to bring out solo top Naut again.
    But it's Riven man! They've seen other people play Riven it's like she just wham-wham-wham, WAH and then half your HP is gone at level 2! Can't be that hard, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    But it's Riven man! They've seen other people play Riven it's like she just wham-wham-wham, WAH and then half your HP is gone at level 2! Can't be that hard, right?
    The last time it was Riven free week one tried to dive me at level 2.

Deleted
    The last time it was Riven free week one tried to dive me at level 2.
    I've seen some...horrible free week things man.

Free week Singed vs. Galio. Not a pretty game, that was.

I love free-week Volibears who feeds me, then acts like a royal king because other people "focus him" later on. So hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I love free-week Volibears who feeds me, then acts like a royal king because other people "focus him" later on. So hilarious.
    But... but... Pedobear is awesome top! Might be just me and I usually suck ass top lane but I actually beat Riven and Fiora easily

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I just getting a weird bug, or are Ranked ques disabled?

Deleted
    They are bacause of implanting changes to ranked (remove of free rotation etc.)

I just won a game where we were 4v4.
    Udyr (me), Riven, Graves, Brand, TF
    vs
    Volibear, Fizz, Varus, Lux, Akali

TF and Akali DC'ed off the bat. Graves owned bot against Fizz and Varus (yes, solo!), Riven had it even against Volibear in top, Brand and Lux were even in mid and I jungled. This Volibear was actually decent, the two in bot were not. Never got a chance to gank mid, but that Lux wasn't bad either.

Graves had to go eat dinner, so he left us 3v4. We all roamed, had skirmishes, farmed minions and stuff until we were taking down their second turret in bot (the ones in top were all up), when the other team surrendered. They were 4 against us 3.

I'm just... what happened? Wow. Either Varus and Fizz were just terribad, or they had some hot arguments.

The Graves on our team asked if he should go ranked. Even if his opponents were terribad or not, he was still damn good. He's probably one of the only people I could foresee doing well in ranked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    They are bacause of implanting changes to ranked (remove of free rotation etc.)
    Ah, okay. That makes sense.

So, first game as Darius. Got a little beat up early game from some stupid mistakes, came back to win in the end with a Quadra kill. Should have been Penta, but our lux ended up with one of the kills. His ult is so ridiculous, it's like a tank shred. at 16 it does 340 base, 1100 with full hemorage stacks. Thats not including the extra AD modifier, but it's not much more anyway. So much fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Love screenshots like that. 3 out of 4 damage dealers are AP, yet not one of them (except for the actual tank) builds any MR whatsoever. Those are the kind of retards I get grouped up with. *sigh*
    What can I say, it's normals :P people usually don't care about armor and mr, they just go for damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Ah, okay. That makes sense.

So, first game as Darius. Got a little beat up early game from some stupid mistakes, came back to win in the end with a Quadra kill. Should have been Penta, but our lux ended up with one of the kills. His ult is so ridiculous, it's like a tank shred. at 16 it does 340 base, 1100 with full hemorage stacks. Thats not including the extra AD modifier, but it's not much more anyway. So much fun.

You have Darius? NA or something?

He's released in North America now. About to check out myself as to how strong he is.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    Honestly, with that base damage on his ulti, he's way too strong if he just survives long enough to start stacking Hemorraghes. I'd honestly prefer to just build him full-on-tank and abuse the hell out of the base damage on that thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Honestly, with that base damage on his ulti, he's way too strong if he just survives long enough to start stacking Hemorraghes. I'd honestly prefer to just build him full-on-tank and abuse the hell out of the base damage on that thing.
    I've been building him like an off tank. FM, Atmogs, built a Randiuns one game because they were all AD. I've also been building a wriggles just because I like the free ward and I'm still trying to figure out what to build on him. BT could be an option if you want damage, since he doesn't make the best tank.

You should build him tanky in some degree anyway, he feels really squishy otherwise.

Deleted
    I tried this risky but succesful plan in ranked today.

I was firstpick so I instalocked Riven( I actually play her) with smite/heal jungler. They obviously assumed I was trash (rightfully so judging by other free week rivens) they played overly aggresive so my ganks managed to get Ryze and Vayne superfed. Jarvan tried to kill me at lvl 3, but the heal was too stronk HEAL/SMITE NEW JUNGLE META jk. I´m thinking insta locking the most complex noob attractive free to play champions that I actually play might be a good plan.

Ended up with 5-0-20.

My next 2 games however I lost because of actual insta lock F2P Rivens, awesome...

Deleted
    >oh boy, patch day
    >new Swain skin is out
    >get ready to buy it
    >Swain disabled due to the game breaking if Morde creates a ghost version of Swain using the new skin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I tried this risky but succesful plan in ranked today.

I was firstpick so I instalocked Riven( I actually play her) with smite/heal jungler. They obviously assumed I was trash (rightfully so judging by other free week rivens) they played overly aggresive so my ganks managed to get Ryze and Vayne superfed. Jarvan tried to kill me at lvl 3, but the heal was too stronk HEAL/SMITE NEW JUNGLE META jk. I´m thinking insta locking the most complex noob attractive free to play champions that I actually play might be a good plan.

Ended up with 5-0-20.

My next 2 games however I lost because of actual insta lock F2P Rivens, awesome...
    I haven't seen one yet. Lots of bad Darius players, but no Rivens. I should try this cause I used to play Riven all the time. Would be fun.

---------- Post added 2012-05-23 at 02:27 PM ----------

>oh boy, patch day
    >new Swain skin is out
    >get ready to buy it
    >Swain disabled due to the game breaking if Morde creates a ghost version of Swain using the new skin

It's always a morde ghost that breaks new champ skins.

Deleted
    Patch not out on EU yet, I can´t deal with noob Dariuses though so I´m just gonna QQ until the leader finally decides to ban him.