Morgana
    Miss Fortune
    Sion
    Amumu
    Ziggs
    Cho'gath
    Kog'Maw
    Heimerdinger
    I can play MF and Heim once again! Can't wait to try Renekton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/n...gmented-singed

Why don't they release Fox-Fire Ahri already?
    Last edited by Boa; 2012-07-09 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boa View Post
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/n...gmented-singed

unfunny joke because i'm a cog to the internet give Fire-Fox Ahri?!?!
    I don't know what is with the influx of Singed skins all of a sudden but even though I hate this game and consider it trash and hardly ever play it these days, I am blood bound to the house of Singed to buy this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or Frozen Malphite. Or the new Tristana skin. Or ...

--

@ Jim: what influx of Singed skins? It's been a while since he got a new one.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2012-07-09 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I feel like they lowered the damage on Noxian Guillotine for Darius. Definitely not executing with the same degree of frequency as before this patch. Yet patch notes say nothing about damage nerf. -_-
    They ninja nerfed him I hear.
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    @ Jim: what influx of Singed skins? It's been a while since he got a new one.
    It was forever before he got his Hextech Skin, then after that he got Surfer Singed not long after. It was awhile again before he got Mad Scientist, but now he has this new one.

Comparing it to how often some of the other heroes get skins, he's been getting them pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    I don't know what is with the influx of Singed skins all of a sudden but even though I hate this game and consider it trash and hardly ever play it these days, I am blood bound to the house of Singed to buy this.
    K, i'll just delete it and say something completely bland and boring and not copy someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Boa View Post
    K, i'll just delete it and say something completely bland and boring and not copy someone.
    Because 'y u no' isn't bland and boring...?

Wow okay buddy.

Oh, and Teemo badly needed a new skin! (As it happens he has too few... -_-)
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

now they just need to release fox fire ahri

10+ Year Old Account
    Ali and Malph at least show up in the client. Ahri and Xerath do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Inferno Alistar? Why have I never heard of this magnificant being?

Time to search for a sneak peak..

Looks good but not my thing

Ranked games are so much fun. First I go support and win, then I go a good Karthus game but lose due to Kennen unable to play with lag, then Ahri win which is usual, followed by my first Ahri loss, enemy team burnt 3 ultis to get to me and my team backed off and then died 1v1, made me sad. Finally I go Irelia! Strange start vs Volibear, Im never really played vs him so I gave up FB, got back into it though and just farmed nicely, however my bot lane got wrecked. So I roam, destroy their graves a bit and we win a few fights. By the end of the game though their Graces is ridiculously fed, but somehow they allow me to zone both their AP and AD, so while I die slowly my team kills 3 of theirs, one of the funniest fights Ive ever been in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like stupid people when they are on the enemy team. I'm playing Karthus against a Morgana. (btw, Karth's ulti nerf did shit) Alistair comes in for a level 2 gank, so I survive by flashing down that path beside river (blue side, toward wolves). Now, I'm at half health and used flash so you would think he was done. Nope. When I come around back he flashes behind me then knocks me into the wall under my turret. I just ding lvl 2 and pick up FB before the Morg realizes what happened and finishes off my like 50 health.

But I'm not done. Team fights start and what does Alistair do? He makes a beeline for me every fight, then knocks my into his team with defile up. He pretty much did my job for me. As soon as I got a hourglass I stopped dying and picked up a double or triple kill every time he knocked me back. I ended 16/10/7.

snip
    Haha, Love when someone trys to do good but just causes more damage.

Had a game where I was playing PFE everyone tunneled me due to the skin allowing my team to kill them while they would just chase me and not even stop to fight back once.

Yes they do. Just like Malphite and Alistar, you can find them in the champion info section.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahri's new Foxfire skin has been taunting me for a while now =(