Deleted
    Whats the best way to learn last hitting? Every single time i try to actually learn that i get more minion kills by just auto attacking them :/ Or end up tanking enemy minions and coming close to death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kseux View Post
    Whats the best way to learn last hitting? Every single time i try to actually learn that i get more minion kills by just auto attacking them :/ Or end up tanking enemy minions and coming close to death
    go solo in a custom game

Deleted
    Hit one time at level 1 just to see how big of a chunk of a minion's hp bar your autohit does, then proceed to wait on the following minions when they have that same chunk left as their hp, then hit them once for the finishing blow.
    It's also worth noting that you can wait as long as possible to last hit if you're not sure if you will kill it or not.
    But don't forget that if you don't take a shot, you get nothing.

Still find it hilarious when people whine about kill stealing in a team game. Always amusing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Which level are you then?
    At my 'pub-elo' people rage at you for not following the meta ^^
    He was talking about blind mode, I'm lvl 30 btw in elo hell.

---------- Post added 2012-08-03 at 12:42 PM ----------

Bind your stop attack button if u didn't, really helped me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    He was talking about blind mode, I'm lvl 30 btw in elo hell.
    I was also talking about blind mode. When queing for blind pub games as LVL30, you still have an ELO, but it's hidden (I referred to that as my pub-elo).
    Mine is pretty good, having a decent win/loss ratio, and whenever someone doesn't follow the meta the rest isn't happy. Which I personally find kind of dull, as I'd love to try out new things in something else than bot games.

Of course I could also just not care, but if I mess up something while trying, I'd feel guilty for messing up other people's game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's always fun.
    Playing as morgana, hit my ult, other guys don't notice it, I'm about to get a triple kill, but nope!
    Here comes alistar and Lee sin, both of them targeting two of the people I have chained, knocking them both out of the range of it(both surviving with well under 100 health, got knocked towards their base)
    Same thing happened almost the entire game, with most of my would-be kills with either my ult or my W being taken away by constant knockbacks. It wouldn't be so bad if they would actually kill them, instead of knocking them back and letting them escape.

Woo penta kill no.3

This time as Riven in ARAM, respawned just as enemy team started a fight, arrive with ulti up and insta triple kill, finish off number 4 and then chase down Kennen, didnt know if Id get there in time to land the penta but I did, always feels so special to score one

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Still find it hilarious when people whine about kill stealing in a team game. Always amusing.
    Just got in a game earlier where we had a Yi and Sion bot and Evelynn jungle (who locked jungle at the same time as I locked Rammus jungle, forcing me to go top... as Rammus).

Needless to say, not only did the game end horribadly, they were the obvious guys who "owned" at Summoner level 5 and thought they were good at 30, called people "noobs" and whined about KSing.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-08-03 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    I've had at least 6 quadra's in ARAM now, most with Vayne, and now 1 with Ezreal... Fuuuu.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Just got in a game earlier where we had a Yi and Sion bot and Evelynn jungle (who locked jungle at the same time as I locked Rammus jungle, forcing me to go top... as Rammus).

Needless to say, not only did the game end horribadly, they were the obvious guys who "owned" at Summoner level 5 and thought they were good at 30, called people "noobs" and whined about KSing.
    Funny thing was it was the support with me whining about the kill stealing at bot as I played Draven. Then top lane whined about it when the jungler helped him. Good times on the internet.

Deleted
    What do you think about new icons?
    Personally I hope Ezreal get's real reworked soon and not this stupid asian crap <insert terms used for questioning sexual orientation>.
    Ryze can't be uglier, but guess he really deserves to be ugly anyway.
    Mordekaiser is too smooth (again, asian art), and Ashe is now completely fixed (those new arts are awesome).
    I have no idea whatsoever why asian Cassiopeia was used, but what the hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    What do you think about new icons?
    Personally I hope Ezreal get's real reworked soon and not this stupid asian crap <insert terms used for questioning sexual orientation>.
    Ryze can't be uglier, but guess he really deserves to be ugly anyway.
    Mordekaiser is too smooth (again, asian art), and Ashe is now completely fixed (those new arts are awesome).
    I have no idea whatsoever why asian Cassiopeia was used, but what the hell.
    Hate them. Even the older icon changes (Pantheon, Renekton) were just as bad. Ashe's new one is okay.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the new icons/face art suck.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Hate them. Even the older icon changes (Pantheon, Renekton) were just as bad. Ashe's new one is okay.
    Ezreal's Explorer Skin looks like Micheal Jackson, but I like his new classic skin.
    I like Renekton, but Panth looks dumb.
    Cassiopeia looks the same just with more detail, which makes her in game circle icon look weird. New Siren Cass looks nice though.
    Ryze I just don't know. I can't decide if I like it or it looks stupid.
    I just hate new Morde. Orange was a terrible background choice and he looks oddly shaped compared to his old splash art.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone is on the NA and wants to play a game, let me know
    Summoner Name: Khione of snow

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been using Chinese art for a year now, so I don't really care. Prefer over NA. Fuck the new Ashe art though. Especially Frejilord. That one looks so stupid.

The new matchmaking system drives me insane. Been in que for 8 minutes for a BLIND pick game because someone is inactive or declines the game. -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone wants to play a few, I'm on EUNE: Tizzlefix
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malfecient View Post
    The new matchmaking system drives me insane. Been in que for 8 minutes for a BLIND pick game because someone is inactive or declines the game. -_-
    I like the new system. Much better than that AFK guy who gets a random AP champ he has never played with AD runes and support masteries.