Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    the reason you want an AP carry in mid is that they rely more on levels than on farm and most ap carries are able to pull off quite good ganks (sadly a lot of people forget about that in solo queue und just sit in mid).
    Actually I find ganking other lanes extremely overrated if you´re not sure you can secure a kill. I never gank blindly unless I know they don´t have a ward, counterganking is far more efficient. Just blindly going to a lane hoping to get a kill is the best way to lose your lane, failed ganks put you ridiculously far behind. I usually just follow the jungler when I feel like roaming since he will have a much better grasp on what is happening on the map. If you go to gank a lane the enemy laner can push and make you lose 2-3 waves of creeps aswell as your wraiths, meaning you won´t even be ahead if you do get a kill.

The main reason they are in mid is because they need the XP and farm of a solo lane, but they can´t go top lane because they don´t have good enough escapes, being close to blue buff also helps.
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2012-08-10 at 11:03 PM.

Bot games are relaxing if you just wanna play the game without any mental stress.

The feeling of winning a PvP game far outshines that of bot games though, but it goes the other way too. Losing them can get pretty bad, depending on whom you're matched against... or with.

Personally, I recently had an awesome win streak of 6, when I had the idea to play with 3 friends. Lost both games. Feck.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    God full build Mundo is so much fun. Can basically have W activated 24/7 and go wherever you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say the Zyra nerfs are mostly unnoticeable except for the speed decrease. I'm afraid this might lead to harder nerfs which will lead to her falling in usefulness : /

zyra is in a fine place right now why should she be nerfed again
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

Deleted
    Garen has some changes too!

Courage now passively increases Armor and Magic Resist by 20% instead of increasing it by 0.5 every time he kills an enemy unit.
    Courage defensive shield now lasts 2/3/4/5/6 seconds instead of 3 seconds. Now reduces incoming damage by 30% at all ranks instead of 20/24/28/32/36%. Now also grants 30% Crowd Control Reduction. Cooldown changed to 24 seconds instead of 30/27/24/21/18 Seconds.

Decisive Strike now also breaks all slows affecting Garen. 35% Speed bonus now lasts 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 seconds instead of 3 seconds. Damage increased to 30/55/80/105/130 (up from 30/45/60/75/90) and Silence effect duration changed to 1.5/1.8/2/2.3/2.5 seconds instead of a flat 2.5 seconds at all ranks.

Demacian Justice now has a 160/120/80 seconds cooldown, changed from 140/120/100 seconds.

Judgment no longer breaks slow effects or reduces the duration of slow effects. Now deals 20/45/70/95/120 plus 70/80/90/100/110 % of his attack (+0.9) physical damage instead of 50/90/130/170/210 physical damage. Judgment can critically strike dealing bonus damage. Judgment deals 25% less damage to minions and monsters.

Perseverance now regenerates after 10 seconds, up from 7 seconds - If Garen has not taken damage from monsters,towers or champions in the last 10 seconds, Garen regenerates 0.5% of his maximum Health each second.

Also nearly half a milion views on this thread.

Just 320 more to go.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-08-11 at 02:24 AM ----------

http://tinypic.com/r/29wpnhh/6

Wtf times infinity.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-08-11 at 02:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Actually I find ganking other lanes extremely overrated if you´re not sure you can secure a kill. I never gank blindly unless I know they don´t have a ward, counterganking is far more efficient. Just blindly going to a lane hoping to get a kill is the best way to lose your lane, failed ganks put you ridiculously far behind. I usually just follow the jungler when I feel like roaming since he will have a much better grasp on what is happening on the map. If you go to gank a lane the enemy laner can push and make you lose 2-3 waves of creeps aswell as your wraiths, meaning you won´t even be ahead if you do get a kill.

The main reason they are in mid is because they need the XP and farm of a solo lane, but they can´t go top lane because they don´t have good enough escapes, being close to blue buff also helps.
    Depending on the champ you are playing and the champ you are playing against, some AP mids cannot gank. Katarina is one that comes to mind since she has to get a kill or it puts her even farther behind. Swain and Anivia too since they rely on their ults to clear minion waves super fast, and it is taxing on their mana to do so (unless they get blue buff).

I always find it worthwhile to at least try if you can. Zyra and Malzahar are really good ganking mids. Malz post-6 is a free kill, and Zyra is Zyra. They both push ridiculously hard too so if your zoning your opponent, the little farm you miss won't be as much of a big deal since they are so far behind.

I've had very successful ganks as Malz, Zyra, and Ahri. I also play mostly junglers though so I know how to gank even when warded.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-08-11 at 03:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    http://tinypic.com/r/29wpnhh/6
    Wtf times infinity.
    Don't they not show the pre-game/post-game chat in tribunal? Can't remember, if so, probably was in there? If not, then some people get offended easily.

I think Ahri and Morgana are the only mids I can safely say to myself "let's go get a kill on top/bot" with confidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anivia works pretty good as well though, with her Stun + Wall.

--

new skins incoming: Pool Party Ziggs and Astronautilus. I am slightly disappointed in the Ziggs skin. Let's see what they make of the Astronautilus one.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Don't they not show the pre-game/post-game chat in tribunal? Can't remember, if so, probably was in there? If not, then some people get offended easily.
    Pre- and post-game chat isn't viewable in the Tribunal, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Anivia works pretty good as well though, with her Stun + Wall.

--

new skins incoming: Pool Party Ziggs and Astronautilus. I am slightly disappointed in the Ziggs skin. Let's see what they make of the Astronautilus one.
    I've had fantastic ganks as Anivia. You just cannot push your lanes as easily without using her ult, which quickly drains mana unless you have blue buff. With blue buff she is pretty unstoppable though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yea! Astronautilus is teh awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Just started playing the game this morning and I LOVE it. Sona is my favorite hero after trying out a few of them, which I guess is oddish since she is more support than anything else.

Also popping in to say hi.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Enemy team reported them and you cant talk to them in pre-game chat. And you can't really report for what someone says to you after a game, just leave the lobby lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    Just started playing the game this morning and I LOVE it. Sona is my favorite hero after trying out a few of them, which I guess is oddish since she is more support than anything else.

Also popping in to say hi.
    Hi there!

Don't forget this rule: Have fun and don't worry about ranked and stat talk for the following 30 levels. :P

Deleted
    Heyo Speedy , welcome to the League of Dra... Legends!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Hi there!

Don't forget this rule: Have fun and don't worry about ranked and stat talk for the following 30 levels. :P
    Already level 5 so only 25 more to go before I can join you guys in more interesting discussions :P
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Save your IP. Don't buy runes until level 30. Play lots of PvP to learn. Ignore the assholes. Buy characters which you enjoy and not what others ask you to get, however, listen to expert opinions on what champions are good and which are nonviable. Don't rage. Be nice in games even though you see people doing derp things. If someone is not listening and think they are god, ignore them after the match and report their motherfucking ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Buy characters which you enjoy and not what others ask you to get, however, listen to expert opinions on what champions are good and which are nonviable.
    Don't ignore the last bit please. I hate running into people who can only play Teemo and Yi.