Deleted
    Wish we could have some more Mastery Pages though, not being able to have all the pages you want is a pain :/ (Especially with character-specific pages).

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I know people think Shaco is highly unusable after a certain ELO but that's a whole different topic. I'm going to talk about AP Shaco and regarding what role would you play him in. Personally I think he would be a somewhat decent support... Bear with me. Reason being is he can't get his carry fed early game if you can place your turrets, he can also have a bit of CC with his two shiv poison.

It seems really stupid and I know what you're thinking but I want to give it a shot and practice at it. Would probably have an AP support page with GP5 runes. You basically want to take advantage of early game and like AD jungle Shaco it's a hit or miss with him. I want to try and give it a shot plus that early game turret damage is insane.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Wish we could have some more Mastery Pages though, not being able to have all the pages you want is a pain :/ (Especially with character-specific pages).
    I really don't know what people always want with more mastery pages... rune pages are obvious because you can't change them in champ select but mastery pages?

After suffering of the wrong mastery page bug for too many times (one time it was one random page out of all saved ones and the next time the first page only, no matter which one you selected), I learned to use one single page only and it only takes 10-15sec to make a new mastery page for a champion (the mouse wheel is amazing ).

The only one who might need more than 10 pages would be a new player but they don't care about the perfect masteries already. More veteran players should know how to build their own mastery page and to adapt their already existing pages to fit their new champion. I'm just asking myself who would really need 10 different mastery pages when most champions share the same or besides a few points very similar masteries (mostly depending on who you're laning aganst).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    I really don't know what people always want with more mastery pages... rune pages are obvious because you can't change them in champ select but mastery pages?

After suffering of the wrong mastery page bug for too many times (one time it was one random page out of all saved ones and the next time the first page only, no matter which one you selected), I learned to use one single page only and it only takes 10-15sec to make a new mastery page for a champion (the mouse wheel is amazing ).

The only one who might need more than 10 pages would be a new player but they don't care about the perfect masteries already. More veteran players should know how to build their own mastery page and to adapt their already existing pages to fit their new champion. I'm just asking myself who would really need 10 different mastery pages when most champions share the same or besides a few points very similar masteries (mostly depending on who you're laning aganst).
    Mainly because I'm too lazy to change them every time I play an other champion.

Not to mention that if you play a lot of champions, it might not always be easy to remember mastery pages for every single champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not always sure what position I will play, as not everyone is that fast in char select. Some might pick an ambiguous champ and never state what lane they're actually going until the last second.

Top or mid lane or jungle will have quite different masteries. Now imagine the same for AD/AP - that's 6 pages already. Then char specific ones like Kennen or Poppy. I desperately need more than 10.

It has been a good day for low elo ranked.....
    from around 1190 elo to 1349
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post

It has been a good day for low elo ranked.....
    from around 1190 elo to 1349
    Nice, grats! Keep it up =)

What are peoples thoughts on Fiora? I kind of like her playstyle, but am afraid she suffers from the same fate as Yi (either carrying hard or not doing anything).
    I'd love to stick her bottom with a support as Karma (burstdamage with her shield when diving in) or Lulu (shield and more damage with Pix with your high attack speed). Of course you're going to get harassed full time by ranged heroes.

How does she fare as jungle or top? I never ever see her in games :/

You actually won as Sejuani? Props for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Nice, grats! Keep it up =)

What are peoples thoughts on Fiora? I kind of like her playstyle, but am afraid she suffers from the same fate as Yi (either carrying hard or not doing anything).
    I'd love to stick her bottom with a support as Karma (burstdamage with her shield when diving in) or Lulu (shield and more damage with Pix with your high attack speed). Of course you're going to get harassed full time by ranged heroes.

How does she fare as jungle or top? I never ever see her in games :/
    I *hear* that she can work decently well with either Janna or Karma in bottom lane. From what Riotnome wrote, taking her mid can work as well (you'll murder most mids), but both options have the disadvantage that your team needs to cooperate. A lot. They might just think you are trolling and at the very least it will mean grabbing an AP or AD carry out of their 'home' lane.

Her jungle is so-so. Top lane can work situationally, but is extremely match up dependent.

15+ Year Old Account
    So TSM absolutely stomped their way to winning IPL this past weekend. Does anyone think they have a chance at Worlds?

Also...Reginald w/ 350 CS on Karthus at 33:00 into the game...holy mother of god that is how you farm.
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2012-08-13 at 12:48 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    You actually won as Sejuani? Props for that.
    soaking dmg and CC'ing like a boss.

Too bad, earlier this game when i tried to take another ranked, trolls struck.

While in champ selection 3 of us were talking about what lane we'd pick. The 4th didnt care while the 5th didnt say anything. everybody just took what fitted and what we had decided to do. But then the last guy just picked mid even though we had one and just screwed it all up. Then people picked promote etc and i just left. didnt want my win streak ruined.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Bah, that is a shame. But I think you made the right choice dodging that.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    So TSM absolutely stomped their way to winning IPL this past weekend. Does anyone think they have a chance at Worlds?
    If I recall correctly, the only team that can take down TSM is M5, and I haven't heard much from them lately. I'm not that learned on the pro teams though, I just watch now and then.

Definitely like TSM though. Dyrus is awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post

Also...Reginald w/ 350 CS on Karthus at 33:00 into the game...holy mother of god that is how you farm.
    I really don´t understand why he doesn´t pick Karthus every game. His Morgana is good, his Ahri is pretty decent but he is way too aggressive. But more often than not he seems to pick his extremely mediocre TF for some reason. Rarely see them lose when he has Karthus, pressing R too strong.

I don't think TSM is really as strong as people think they are. Azubu Blaze certainly showed them a thing or two and a lot of the best teams in the world CLG.EU, M5 weren't even there. Also Dignitas is looking really strong right now but wasn't able to qualify because they were playing in korea at the time of the qualifiers.

I love fiora top. If I ever play regular games (instalock its just a reg) I take her almost everytime.

She can work real well anylane, but jungle and top are her most viable. She has Lung (Q) but it doesn't break CC and isn't a huge range, so a good mid will snare you and burst you down, or will poke you down with ranged and you can do nothing back (no ranged poke like Talon).

Jungle is fine, but with no CC there are just better options.

Top is where I love her, but like all tops are very matchup dependent. Against GP, Irelia pre-7, Teemo, Nasus, or any passive top player- you will do fine. She scales so hard I just focus on farm, farm, farm- wait for a gank, press R and ignite = kill.

I max W (can get to 180 AD but the 15 minute mark easily), and with an item or two can easily carry a game.

Items that I find are solid on her- BT, Brutalizer (early ArP), Phage into FM, GA, and if I get to this point, a PD. People don't build her tanky at all and thats her problem, besides one shield she has no defense. Get her a GA and a FM, with a fully stacked BT you will have 280+ AD and you can dash in and burn carries.

Also one thing I definitely notice bad Fiora's do. Mid to late game... don't start a fight with your ult unless you caught them out. If its a straight even engage, if you have any farm and do damage, they will almost certainly focus you (especially if you lung to their ADC). Save your ult until you are around 1/2 health and then pop it. It ruins the other teams focus and really can be a good game changer, you finish at half health and their focus is all over the place. Plus you can pop E pre ult, and when you get out someone WILL be dead, so you can pop your E again (resets on kill or assist)
    Last edited by Boomcats; 2012-08-13 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I really don´t understand why he doesn´t pick Karthus every game. His Morgana is good, his Ahri is pretty decent but he is way too aggressive. But more often than not he seems to pick his extremely mediocre TF for some reason. Rarely see them lose when he has Karthus, pressing R too strong.
    Well, my thought is that playing the same champion all the time gets really boring. Granted, it's a tournament, but playing the same champion all the time has absolutely no appeal to the audience.

I might be wrong though, but if someone's good at a lot of champions, especially ones rarely seen in tournaments, it causes great appeal to the audience.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, my thought is that playing the same champion all the time gets really boring. Granted, it's a tournament, but playing the same champion all the time has absolutely no appeal to the audience.

I might be wrong though, but if someone's good at a lot of champions, especially ones rarely seen in tournaments, it causes great appeal to the audience.
    I has nothing to do with playing the same champion all the time. They're professionals - and the only result they care about is a win. He doesn't play Karthus all the time because Morgana is a superior pick when Xpecial is playing Blitzcrank. Their team comp decisions are entirely situational, albeit repeated often because they know what works.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finals were a bit of a let down but the CRS vs LgN matches were quite good. Especially the last game, Westrice inspired me to play some Jax after that. TSM probably still gets rolled by Blaze but it seemed like they adjusted quite well to that playstyle and learned a couple new things.

Not to mention that if you play a lot of champions, it might not always be easy to remember mastery pages for every single champ.
    You know what feature I'd love for them to put in? Naming your mastery pages. I'd love to designate them for my favorite characters or just generic role spread.