Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    They didn't want to troll from the beginning. They were serious but made too many mistakes and were too far behind so they decided to make the best out of it.
    No, but I'll have to see if I can find it on the youtubes. Does anyone else think a TON of matches from IPL were really really one sided? Saw some that were like close to 20 kills to like 2 kills. Felt like everyone wanted to save themselves for a good match against TSM.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    Been playing Leona support now with my GF she plays teemo. I know i should be buying wards and stuff but has she plays teemo we have an hell of a Map vision that allows me to get really tanky, and buy support items for my team real fast and still be the tank that doesnt die. I use Clairvoyance to initiate team fights. I still buy wards but not that much and only put them on baron drake or next to a place we will be attacking soon.

When I completed my 4 items i will buy wards none stop and GG.

I am 12-3 in games since i started playing her.

I play moakai support has well with teemo. With E i keep the bush warded and when my teemo gets to level 6 I start to gank and counter jungle to get gold for Tank items.

like leona my win rate is very good with him I have only lost 1 game so far.

But What i like best is to dual top has volibear with annie. Annie gets so feed with my tower dives and throw back, after she gets feed I will jungle and gank nonstop XD

I would ditch my GF if she played Teemo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Hmmm, Shyvana, Amumu, Nasus, Chogath. I've been wanting to try and practice some jungling and top laning for a while, I think this week will be pretty good for me, will get some much needed practice with something other then Mid atlast :3

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Hmmm, Shyvana, Amumu, Nasus, Chogath. I've been wanting to try and practice some jungling and top laning for a while, I think this week will be pretty good for me, will get some much needed practice with something other then Mid atlast :3
    Its Zyra and not Shyvana free week btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck I can finally post, I couldn't post last night about my amazing game because the post reply area was greyed out.

I was playing Shaco jungle and just ganked my way to 8/0/1 which then because of a horrible ashe and by horrible I mean it looked like she was on a friends account. Our Orianna who was a friend of mine in real life had never played her before and played her as support and just was dominating. I was really surprised at how good he was with her considering he had never played her before and his build was just so tanky.

This game went on for 1:18 and was just so damn epic in every aspect except with xin just leaving the base and not defending when he should have. I mean I ended up just carrying the team as a late game Shaco which was hilarious... I mean the enemy Teemo took out a quarter of your health regardless because he was completely AD damage but had like 1800 health. All I would do was deceive, trinity procs, then backstab and infinity edge crit and literally take out just about 95% of his health in one hit and then a fast e or auto attack would get him.

We were down to our nexus but we kept defending and countering whenever we could. It was just 3 people playing properly for the most part: me, Orianna, and Gragas. Our Xin had great moments, especially early on, but just dropped off. He only became useful when we all did an enemy base assault. I was just so fucking happy to get ELO after that because the 3 of us who were doing well were just amazing, we just raped everything we saw and I mean everything. We were like the Miama Heat.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    I would ditch my GF if she played Teemo.
    Don't be that guy!

I am thinking of making an account that I only play Teemo with. On every role.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    Been playing Leona support now with my GF she plays teemo.<SNIP> I still buy wards but not that much and only put them on baron drake or next to a place we will be attacking soon.
    I'm going to make a not really bold assumption and say you are under 1350 ELO. Kill lanes with Leona work real well before then, especially if you are low ELO, on teamspeak with your lane partner, and often facing a last pick "i dont want to support but i own soraka and every other position was filled" support.

Otherwise this is really bad advice for getting to bronze/silver.

Has anyone been playing top udyr? Its passive and boring, but holy shit he is good. So far only Cho has given me problems, but Cho is a beast. Does anyone know of a good guide on top udyr? I build him Tiger first, unless its like a yorick or something tough, then turtle for sustain.

AD reds/Armor Y/ Mr-Lvl B/ Ad Quints? 9/21/0 or what? Any insight is helpful.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    No, but I'll have to see if I can find it on the youtubes. Does anyone else think a TON of matches from IPL were really really one sided? Saw some that were like close to 20 kills to like 2 kills. Felt like everyone wanted to save themselves for a good match against TSM.
    Indeed, I thought the same thing. Its too bad Curse couldn't win game 1 of the finals...they could have had it then things just got silly.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont understand people who would rather see someone on their team lose a game then try to win. Honestly, I feel really bad for anyone who streams and gets somewhat popular. Quite depressing watching Guardsman Bob lose games because someone on his team played bad games with him and decided it was better to make him lose than win. :\ Not trying to say bob is perfect or anything but that still doesn't justify purposefully losing because you dislike someone you don't even know.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    Has anyone been playing top udyr? Its passive and boring, but holy shit he is good. So far only Cho has given me problems, but Cho is a beast. Does anyone know of a good guide on top udyr? I build him Tiger first, unless its like a yorick or something tough, then turtle for sustain.

AD reds/Armor Y/ Mr-Lvl B/ Ad Quints? 9/21/0 or what? Any insight is helpful.
    I used to play Udyr top most of the time and yes he's amazing in lane and can beat nearly everything or at least farm by maxing turtle and getting the appropriate defensive items. Sadly he falls off quite a bit mid to late game and can be easily kited.

@Cho: you can easily bully him early game but unless he makes a mistake and you can capitalize on it, it will become a boring farm lane. But if you do get an advantage make sure to play aggressive enough to keep it (either punish him for last hitting with 1-2 tiger proccs and some autoattacks or push the wave to the tower [he can easily clear it. I'd advise this only when he wants to play safe and tries to last hit under the tower] and counterjungle/gank mid [don't forget the wards!])

@Build: It's too dependent on your role in the team and your enemies. Just make sure to adapt to the situation instead of following a random guide.
    1-2 Dorans are great for some early power and unless the enemy team has very high ad damage, I'd get 2 dorans instead of a wriggles (sadly the procc no longer works with turtle).
    Boots of choice (tabbi or mercs), phage (later on mallet or trinity depending on what is needed), hexdrinker and a HoG are usually my early goals.

@masteries: I prefer a more offensive 21/9/0 but that's a matter of taste

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    zz
    Gonna wager that he's not playing ranked. I'd shoot my team if they wanted to run Teemo AD Carry in a ranked game.

As for Udyr top, I've played a bunch to get up past Silver but not since. If you have the luxury of 2 mastery pages, it's a lot more effective. I go with either AD or AS Red's / Armor Yellows vs Physical and Health/lvl vs AP / Magic Resist Blues on both / and AD Quint's the majority of the time but I wanted to test out movement speed Quints vs AP. I followed The Rain Man's Udyr guide over on solomid.net but their website is down right now so I can't link it to you. 21/9 or 21/0/9 masteries felt better to me for raw damage output. The champion is naturally very tanky with W.

Boots3 vs AP / Weaker champs and cloth5 vs heavy ad bruisers. First back I get double Doran's and Tabi / Merc depending on what's needed. Trinity Force is amazing on Udyr so I work towards that via Phage / Sheen -> TF. Depending on their team comp, I decide between Randuin's and Wit's End but eventually get both unless they're like 4 ap or something. Sell the first Doran's for Maw and I make a decision for the final item. Force of Nature is really good but if they only have 1 really strong AP, I'll go Warmogs or Atmas instead. Warmogs more so since the Atma nerf. Final build looks something like Trinity Force, Wit's End, Randuins, Maw of Malmortius, and Force of Nature plus Boots. I'm pretty big on GA lately so if I were to play Udyr tonight, I'd prob skip Maw/Warmogs in favor of GA.

Wriggles can be bought with an early gold lead if you're having troubles sustaining. If you're not a gigantic fan of Doran's Blades just go with the standard Heart of Gold + t2 boots on first back. You don't have to play it passive since Udyr can trade with a lot of champions that aren't Jax. You can force just about any one out of lane especially if you win an early trade. Level 1 Tiger Stance is probably the best 1v1 level 1 ability in the game. Darius, Jax, Kennen and Olaf seemed like the biggest counters, but Olaf is probably the most beatable. I don't even attempt to fight the other 3 unless I'm way ahead on farm and kills. Kennen will endlessly poke you, Darius will Darius you and Jax is stupid 1v1. Everything else is fairly winnable with the exception of champs you'll rarely see in ranked. Salivate at the sight of Lee Sin, Riven, Irelia, or Shen.

Deleted
    Played Udyr top, got put against a Vlad twice, got stomped. Stopped playing Udyr top.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Played Udyr top, got put against a Vlad twice, got stomped. Stopped playing Udyr top.
    Haven't had a single vlad yet who was a problem as udyr. You win every trade and his harass is easily negated. He only becomes a problem when you let him do his thing but all you have to do is walk up to him and either zone him from last hits or nearly kill him with a tiger dot.

Deleted
    Why is Yorick so invincible top, its pretty dumb that he can just press e and be totally immune to all harrassment

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetycat View Post
    Why is Yorick so invincible top, its pretty dumb that he can just press e and be totally immune to all harrassment
    I know right. If he has that good harass, he should atleast be squishier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetycat View Post
    Actually had the first time yesterday where I had trouble vs Yorick as Trundle. My Jungler's game decided to freeze right as he entered the game and he to restart it entirely, which screwed us over majorly. It let Veigar and Yorick get through the first levels unscathed. Yorick is easy to shut down before he has his tear and with a li'l advantage you can grab Wriggles and you'll be fine for the most part. There's precious few champs that can stand against Yorick though.

I just went as Pantheon in ranked (not intentionally, see Rage thread), and matched against Yorick. Jesus, that was painful. A good Yorick will just have his way with you if you're not very tanky.

Played Alistar top vs an Olaf yesterday.. It was pretty okay, but that's mostly thanks to the enemy Olaf for not knowing how to harass with dat true damage and insteadhe decided to harass me with his axe all the time.

I rushed a TF, then Aegis & Shurelya's and got myself an Atma's just for the hell of it. Ended up as 6/6/26. Was quite a fun experience if I have to say so myself.

Would like to find out of there is any viability to an Alistar top.. I highly doubt it would be viable enough versus most champions, but I simply don't enjoy playing bot all that much so I have to find alternatives that could work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Played Alistar top vs an Olaf yesterday.. It was pretty okay, but that's mostly thanks to the enemy Olaf for not knowing how to harass with dat true damage and insteadhe decided to harass me with his axe all the time.

I rushed a TF, then Aegis & Shurelya's and got myself an Atma's just for the hell of it. Ended up as 6/6/26. Was quite a fun experience if I have to say so myself.

Would like to find out of there is any viability to an Alistar top.. I highly doubt it would be viable enough versus most champions, but I simply don't enjoy playing bot all that much so I have to find alternatives that could work.
    If not wanting to play bot with him is the problem, you could always jungle him. He has pretty damn good ganks.
    About playing him top. I could see it kind of working if you work well together with your jungler. Defensive masteries and runes. You are pretty hard to gank with your two CC's, heal, and from level 6 damage reduction. Not sure how well he would scale into late game though (damage wise). He kind of already does his job well when he doesn't have much items (jungler or support), so it might be best to have someone top that scales better with items.