Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    yep and i bought mine today
    Will that ziggs skin be available for people not going there? If so, when? (:

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    um as far as i know the sona skin is available atm because pax event started

I think the ziggs and astronaut one will come with the syndra patch (im assuming here) because atm you cant get them (says unavailable for now)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Ziggs and Nautilus ones will be regular skin releases most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, my game's updating, and then this happens:

Negative minutes remaning? What.

I had -31:-45 lol. It's a bug. The patch will still download.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    I had -31:-45 lol. It's a bug. The patch will still download.
    I had to restart it to get it to work, would sit at 0:00 for about 5 minutes, progress bar never moved.
    Missed out on a game cause of it too :\

Yup it happens sometimes. It downloads really slow so it feels it's not downloading at all. Restarting it normally fixes the problem and the patch downloads faster.
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Crs vs TSM. That game 1 was insane. Great moves by Oddone and Chaox after they lost that first Baron. How Chaox survived that exchange I will never know

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why TSM let Nyjacky take Morg again. Crs was smart and banned Shen to keep Dyrus off him, now TSM needs to do the same with Nyjacky.

Nunu too stronk.

Deleted
    Honestly picking Ryze into morgana is just really bad imo. Ryze can´t do shit to stop Morgana from roaming and making plays in the midgame, he gets outpushed masisvely. In teamfights his range is so short it´s really hard to avoid her ult. Mid game just snowballed really hard for Curse because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Honestly picking Ryze into morgana is just really bad imo. Ryze can´t do shit to stop Morgana from roaming and making plays in the midgame, he gets outpushed masisvely. In teamfights his range is so short it´s really hard to avoid her ult. Mid game just snowballed really hard for Curse because of this.
    yea.... it wouldve worked before ryze's fix where they can rush banshee and that would counter morgana hard but now he have to build into ROA to get some damage out

but late game ryze would destroy morgana sicne morgana falls off a bit later game when people build into MR/merc
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dig vs CLG. Game two. Holy shit. longest game I have ever seen and it was fantastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    CLG fan. My heart, I swear

10+ Year Old Account
    How many from PAX go to the World Championship? 3?
    Hey everyone

Yeah 3.

Gonna be a tough game between CLG and Curse imo, big game for St Vicious too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yeah 3.

I'm more excited for the TSM vs. Dig game. I thought for sure CLG would win 2 - 0, and to see them lose like that is insane. Really throws a bit of uncertainty in the finals.

And I'm no fan of CLG, so I hope Crs stomps them. I love Saint, so to see Crs cement a spot in the finals would be great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yeah 3.

Fucking love Vicious. I have every Curse guys autograph, Westrice was a cool guy... He didn't even act like he was a gamer because he was just so normal for a guy from Southern California. Vicious is like the only gamer who is somewhat built, he was in the navy. Elementz is fucking awesome, if he has nothing coming up he will actually have a conversation with you. Nyjacky has a hot girl friend is all I have to say (Asian), Didn't talk to him at all really because his English was just alright plus he seemed a bit overwhelmed as well as having his girlfriend literally clung to him.

But yeah... I heard Westrice messed up really badly in Game 3, could anyone give a rundown and the stats for his Darius?

---------- Post added 2012-09-01 at 09:22 PM ----------

P.S. I even have Pluto and his camera guy Brian's autograph, those 2 guys were so cool. I actually had something like a 10 minute conversation with them. Overall the entire Curse crew are some cool individuals.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2012-09-02 at 03:22 AM.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya I'm excited for the Crs game. I guess i'm a bit of a crs fan boy, but I was hoping they were going to beat TSM. They didn't so hopefully they stomp CLG. Or at least win. Nail biting close games are always fun to watch too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Fucking love Vicious. I have every Curse guys autograph, Westrice was a cool guy... He didn't even act like he was a gamer because he was just so normal for a guy from Southern California. Vicious is like the only gamer who is somewhat built, he was in the navy. Elementz is fucking awesome, if he has nothing coming up he will actually have a conversation with you. Nyjacky has a hot girl friend is all I have to say (Asian), Didn't talk to him at all really because his English was just alright plus he seemed a bit overwhelmed as well as having his girlfriend literally clung to him.

But yeah... I heard Westrice messed up really badly in Game 3, could anyone give a rundown and the stats for his Darius?

---------- Post added 2012-09-01 at 09:22 PM ----------

P.S. I even have Pluto and his camera guy Brian's autograph, those 2 guys were so cool. I actually had something like a 10 minute conversation with them. Overall the entire Curse crew are some cool individuals.
    I don't know them off the top of my head, but he was vs. Dyrus's Jayce. The odds were slightly stacked against him. Most of his ults I remember were early or a last ditch damage effort before dying. He had one really good teamfight, but it wasn't enough to win it for Crs. Dyrus was also able to move around the map more and a lot faster since Darius is Darius, a slow machine of destruction. He had really good grabs as well, but TSM was just really mobile and slippery.