Deleted
    I have only ever played the AD Eve jungle but this AP Eve sounds good, seen a few streams of people doing it recently actually. Will be worth a try.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/SKsxml.jpg
    at least 3 of these games had ap eve mid, destroyed her every time
    So I'm supposed to post a picture of me owning some mid Diana's now or what?

Deleted
    Haha, i bought Yorick a few days back, so many kills so few deaths

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    Haha, i bought Yorick a few days back, so many kills so few deaths
    I just bought him recently. He is such a troll mode champion, I thought playing him would make it easy to find out what his weaknesses are, so far I haven't even had a challenge on top lane. He is ridiculously powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post

Say what you want, I'm laughing my pants off.

never said it cant work just said that it is pretty easy to counter
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Yup. That's the basic idea. Screw CS. Time spent in lane is time spent not ganking. Even if you are up in midlane, if Eve is stomping bot, top (and jungle!) all your other lanes are miles behind and she rakes in the kills/assists there, you're not going to win.
    As the mid, the proper response to that is to shove her tower to death as quickly as possible. If she doesn't get her ganks off well, she is going to fall behind quite far. That goes without saying though. Though as a mid you should also be following when you can. It seems like if you were against a good eve player, she could probably bait you into following then gank you with her jungler.

If that happens, did you gank yourself?

Deleted
    Thing is, you don't know if she's ganking or where she's ganking. She might still be standing next to you waiting for you to overextend just a bit thinking you're safe. It's a massive mindfuck not knowing where 1 (or 2) people of the enemy team are. And it's not like she's useless in mid lane.

Looking for an AP guide at the moment but not finding anything decent. Anyone able to outline a basic build order? And should I be levelling my Q or E first?

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Led++ linked one a page or two ago. There's two on Solomid and one on Lolpro iirc.

Take what you like from them, as they don't quite agree on all points.

So I'm supposed to post a picture of me owning some mid Diana's now or what?
    Please do, would make my day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Looking for an AP guide at the moment but not finding anything decent. Anyone able to outline a basic build order? And should I be levelling my Q or E first?
    As mid AP you want Q first basically, higher range, procs W for kiting, faster for clearing minions, spammable, low mana cost. You just want Boots + pots like most mids and be a bit passive in the beginning since Q barely does damage at low levels really. Evade skillshots, last hit when possible (with Q if needed) dance in and around stealth a bit to confuse them and regen mana. If your lane is pushed don't be afrid to gank other lanes, even if you're just 3 or something. You won't see any pink wards anyway. Don't linger to long though and be sure to be out of vision before chosing bot or top.

As for that, I generally go kage first or if I really need the survivability Bilgewater (the proc is pretty damn useful too, mini exhaust). Boots depending on enemy team and DFG. Once you got DFG the shitstorm of rage will begin. DFG which at that point does around 30% of CURRENT health plus your ulti which does around 17 or 18% of MAXIMUM health should be more then enough to guarantee a successful gank. Your Q starts hurting too so you can start to DFG + ulti your mid opponent too. In a lot of cases it's already enough to get em down or at least let em get back to base.

Also don't always open with your ulti for ganks, it's quite useless if they flash to safety a second later. Just running in with or without W, depending on the champ you gank, DFG + E + Q spam is enough, if they flash out with low health you can still do your ulti to finish them or be able to chase em.

After DFG I just finish Hextech Gunblade and that's mostly as far as I get before a game ends, you burst with just those items is ridiculous. More damage? Get a Rabadon. Die to fast? Zhonya or Rylai, it all depends.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Haunting Guise + Abyssal Sceptre afterwards. Triple penetration (get your mind out of the gutter) really increases your nuking.

//edit: And Lichbane. More MS, Sheen proc.

Triple penetration (get your mind out of the gutter) really increases your nuking.
    Aheyheyheyheyheyheyhey

AP mid Evelynn sounds fun. Might have to try it.

snip
    Excellent thanks! Should I just be running with a rune/mastery setup like Akali or just a typical AP mid build?

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay guys I'm going to list off junglers that I want since I had a batch of RP I bought since a paycheck came in (1158 RP).

Skarner (sale), Maokai, Rengar, Diana, Darius, Hecarim, Nautilus, Shyvana, Lee Sin (personally the one I'm thinking about), Nocturne, and Jarvan.

Out of all of those which one would you guys choose, just clear something... Lee Sin is on my list the one I'm thinking about the most because he has a great early game and I have a knack for early game junglers. Maokai probably second.
    Hey everyone

Out of those, I've only Jungled as Maokai, but I always find him to be fun.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jarvan is free next week, try him. Maokai, Lee Sin, Nautilus would be my advised junglers. With the first two pretty much cos you love shaco.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jarvan is free next week, try him. Maokai, Lee Sin, Nautilus would be my advised junglers. With the first two pretty much cos you love shaco.
    Shhh, don't tell them my dirty but posted everywhere in the LoL section secret about how I love Shaco.

---------- Post added 2012-09-10 at 02:45 PM ----------

Bought Lee Sin, just going to get 4800 IP for Maokai.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Skar-skar-skarner!

It's a nobrainer. He is exceptionally good AND on sale.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Can anyone post the champions free this week?
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.