Ive played Draven a couple of times and done well with him, he is hard to play. Also gives me wrist strain trying to catch all the axes.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Taric and Draven in the bot lane is good. The stun will let Draven rain hell on the enemy support or carry.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Draven. He is really fun, especially the ult, but his best feature holds him down. You just cannot catch axes in a teamfight unless your lucky and they land on you because it becomes a dps loss with enough AS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    His W was the problem. Nerf his E also and then you're just swinging the nerf bat too hard. The solution is never to always nerf. He should fall in line with this. The only issue is that the ability is now kind of useless for AD. Its mana cost and AP scaling mean without the AS debuff, why skill it now? The AS debuff was the strongest choice for maxing it first.

The Eve R nerf is well warranted. With a DFG, having 2 % Of Targets Health is too strong.

Yes? Depending on how significant the Nerf is, it might be better to just ignore it and grab a Rabadon's first. It most likely won't be a first buy on Mages like Gragas and Ahri at the least.

Karma and Heimer are coming in season 3 I'm pretty sure. Wouldn't be surprised if Melee AD were also in Season 3.
    Back to the old days of not skilling W as ez till level 13

Dat Zombie Brand skin....I don't even own him and I wantz it. Honestly all the Halloween skins look amazing. However, dafuq is with all these other RP sinks? Ward skins that only last for a week? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694451

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    That's basically how Xin works, you get fed and BECOME A MAN. The problem is when you fall behind, it's hard to catch up as Xin, unlike some junglers that can go 0-4 and still carry later on.
    Went 0-3 in top lane as Xin Zhao vs Yorick (He had to get a level 2 red buff gank from hecarim or he would die to my E Q combo, that pussy)
    Came back as 10-7, so this isn't true in all cases, you just have to do your best to get kills by focusing the squishies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Dat Zombie Brand skin....I don't even own him and I wantz it. Honestly all the Halloween skins look amazing. However, dafuq is with all these other RP sinks? Ward skins that only last for a week? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694451
    I know... It's stupid, not even the 200 IP are worth it.

I don't understand why Riot can't make them permanent for the people who buy it...

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I know... It's stupid, not even the 200 IP are worth it.

I don't understand why Riot can't make them permanent for the people who buy it...
    I know. We already have holiday skins that are year round so I don't understand why holiday themed ward skins year round would be a bad thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    I know. We already have holiday skins that are year round so I don't understand why holiday themed ward skins year round would be a bad thing.
    It probably would be a bad thing because the wards' prices are pretty cheap and everyone, usually, buys wards, and that would make people think that the wards should always look like that, for all players, stuff like that, which sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ward skins... If they were free but limited, fine. They spice up the season. If they were temporary but were always available, sure. Spend a buck or two to liven up the game for a week if you want. But limited and temporary? So if you want to use them any other time you have to blow cash now to hoard them before they're gone?! Wow... I may try the IP ones but I'm never spending cash on their nickel and diming attempts. Especially after Mecha Kha'zix. Wanna bet Zombie Brand is legendary?

Actually, I can accept Zombie Brand being more. It has a good bit of features that the base model doesn't.
    Last edited by Karrotlord; 2012-10-18 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    The ward skins... If they were free but limited, fine. They spice up the season. If they were temporary but were always available, sure. Spend a buck or two to liven up the game for a week if you want. But limited and temporary? So if you want to use them any other time you have to blow cash now to hoard them before they're gone?! Wow... I may try the IP ones but I'm never spending cash on their nickel and diming attempts. Especially after Mecha Kha'zix. Wanna bet Zombie Brand is legendary?
    Would not surprise me.

Deleted
    Wouldn't admire myself if brand was a legendary skin, or atleast, have the same price as the skin of Kha'Zix.

Deleted
    Buying 10,000 RP in a month?

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post

How nice of Riot. I bet they will make a lot of money out of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post

Brb, going to buy 10,000 RP. XD I didn't even have that kind of money to spend on LoL over the summer, nevermind now that I'm back at school. I'm already pushing it for the awesome that is Zombie Brand because for that skin it would be worth it (I also want Elise and haven't decide whether to farm up the IP or be lazy and buy the bundle).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    How nice of Riot. I bet they will make a lot of money out of this.
    I'll buy so much RP so I can be a special snowflake! Yeahhh!

Edit, if it counts the bonus you get from buying RP online, that's...70 dollars for an icon.

Deleted
    Genius businessplan, they won't see through our clever ruse

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Thats 70 dollars for ton of RP and an icon. Actually not "an", 5 icons. Why do people bitch about it? You don't want it you don't buy it. I, for one, won't spend a dime.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    There are five icons to collect based on the total RP you purchase between October 1 and November 13.
    It's the 18th... Thanks for telling us in advance so we can save up. This is not a good day for them, is it?

I'll save my loots and buy AC3, rather then spend cash for an icon I glance at once every 45 minutes.

I am curious, do you guys think the new items on TT will be adapted to SR? Has anyone heard anything on that?