Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    ToG has amazingly fun gameplay, though the plot is .. not the best. Xillia will be PS3 too so I'd say it's a good investment

Abyss though, absolutely brilliant. How far are you? I LOVE that game, I even get teary eyed at some points. Tear is my favourite. (I think we should take this to personal messages because we're derailing!)
    Let's blame it on Duronos, nobody will notice! Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    My favorite is Symphonia, but that's probably because of nostalgia (played it when I was younger), I don't find ToS2 to be as bad as people say.
    I haven't quite finished Abyss yet, but I love it so far. So many plot twists! Also, Guy might possibly be the best character ever .
    On a sidenote;Tales of Graces is Jap only for the Wii, and ofcourse the Ps3 gets english :/ (I guess I should invest in buying a Ps3 :<).
    I played Symphonia with 2 other friends. Was fucking fun, but the genre, and all that kawaii art style doesn't really get to me.. Multiplayer was fun though!

Damn it, you guys post way too much.

The most annoying thing in LoL is Annie. She was the last ever champion I tried after... I don't remember, but I think it was around the time Jayce came out. I couldn't stand her. Ear-bleeding voice, cancer-inducing laugh, constantly going "HAVE YOU SEEN MY BEAR TIBBERS X3 desuu~~", BAH!

Also, Trundle voice = Zhang Fei. The only thing that beats that for me is Garen voice = Lu Bu. Although ironically, Jarvan is getting a Lu Bu skin. Fits him more though.

Tales of Symphonia was my first ever JRPG, still have it around, and it's what made me actually like JRPG. Just a perfect blend of RPG and action so that the combat doesn't get too stale, but still has an interesting story which arguably, many action games do not have.

Also, currently playing Pokémon White 2 and WoW alongside LoL. Being a student, I don't really have time to game that much. Wish I had more time so I could get more Dota 2 practice.

I fucking hate Annie. She's so fucking simple, and so fucking creepy when she has her stun up. I'm always just too fucking scared to take the fight to her if I'm not 100% sure I'd win.

Deleted
    Hello I've recently started getting into LoL (well by recently I mean playing past month or so) and I'm nearing lvl 25 but I'm still unsure on whether the champs I play the most are any use in ranked. I play Volibear mainly going full tank/tanky dps, Cho gath tank or dps, Lee sin and Master Yi . Iv'e never played jungle as I don't feel that I would perform well. I guess you could say I prefer champs who can take a beating but still dish a bit out and are melee I'm just terrible with ranged ones any help or tips on these champs or similar ones would be appreciated :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    My favorite is Symphonia, but that's probably because of nostalgia (played it when I was younger), I don't find ToS2 to be as bad as people say.
    I haven't quite finished Abyss yet, but I love it so far. So many plot twists! Also, Guy might possibly be the best character ever .
    On a sidenote;Tales of Graces is Jap only for the Wii, and ofcourse the Ps3 gets english :/ (I guess I should invest in buying a Ps3 :<).
    +1 for symphonia. I haven't made it through two yet, but I'll give it another try. I was so frustrated when I got at how much stuff they changed that I didn't really play it at all.

Zelos is the best character btw. Nothing beats him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I was thinking of going R>Q>W>E on her. That's one of the nice things about stance dance champs, multiple build paths. R>W>Q>E will probably be really good for the jungle/assassin playstyle, while R>Q>W>E might be best for the mage playstyle.
    I don't intend to play her as a mage at all. Especially not mid (mostly because I don't know mid very well, but also because from what I've been hearing from people testing her she's not very good in mid.) I agree that Q>W will be better for a mage style though, if that's how you'd want to go with her. I guess we'll see which turns out to be the more common build though. Will be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Making actual rewards with the honor system would lead to abuse of the system.
    Yes, but that's already a punishable offense, and they have measures in place to prevent it. Although, for the record I'm talking like skins, summoner icons, ward skins, maybe % ip boosts or something. Stuff that doesn't have too much of an affect. It just feels like people will get tired of it if there's no reason to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    About Elise, I think I'd rather level her Q first then her W.

Her W isn't very reliable and it has a really long cooldown, and you can't exactly poke with, with Q you can do that. W might, sometimes, not even reach your target or just hit the minions first.
    I'm thinking W>Q (again, for top lane. Not sure where you plan to play her, Maj.) because it gives you the sustain, it gives you the dueling power, it gives you a huuuge damage scale (keep in mind Q's skill up is only a slight CD reduction, and a bit of base damage increase. Doesn't affect her AP scaling at all. Whereas W will increase the attack speed, which means more AP autos.) and allows you to shove the lane to go gank mid or do some counter jungling. I think W>Q will definitely be the option for Jungle Elise too.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I'm almost positive Human Q is % current and Spider Q is % missing. When I got to play her I would harass all day with Q, then jump them around 40% in spider form. Her mana costs seemed fairly low for a stance swap champ that has no costs in one form. Compared to Nidalee, Elise could harass in human form for days before needing to use spider for regen.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 06:48 AM ----------

W in human is lackluster and only good for clearing a wave. W in Spider though is fantastic since it heals her with every attack.
    Human q is base damage + % of current health, Spider is base + % of missing health, so yeah, you're right there. See previous quote for response to the rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    I'm thinking W>Q (again, for top lane. Not sure where you plan to play her, Maj.) because it gives you the sustain, it gives you the dueling power, it gives you a huuuge damage scale (keep in mind Q's skill up is only a slight CD reduction, and a bit of base damage increase. Doesn't affect her AP scaling at all. Whereas W will increase the attack speed, which means more AP autos.) and allows you to shove the lane to go gank mid or do some counter jungling. I think W>Q will definitely be the option for Jungle Elise too.
    To be honest, I was speaking about mid lane only, and probably jungle too.

I haven't thought of top lane for her, yet, but since you mentioned it, I'd say W would be the best choice over Q if you're going against a melee bruiser or just a melee in general.

What I said above also got me thinking, with W, you can burst a target really fast and well, with a lot of sustain coming out of it, so it's possible that W might also be a good option, if not the best, for mid lane too, but I don't know, I haven't played her in lane and not in SR, but her W will get nerfed after a few weeks, for sure when she is released, just wait for it.

Also, I won't buy her when she comes out, I'm going to wait for her to be free then I'll test her, a lot, on Dominion and SR.

Deleted
    You can try her out on PBE if you don't want to wait 3 weeks for her free week, the traffic has fallen a lot recently and it will certainly drop more after she's released live so it'll be easy to get on there
    I already tried her on the PBE, I have done several builds with her and I totally loved her but I just want to wait for her to be free because the PBE has a lot of lag and my fps in there are shity compared to the live game, and I don't want to buy her and regretting about it, I doubt I would regret, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Deleted
    Ah fair enough, and yeah the lag is a nightmare. I didn't think ping like that would bother me so much but I can't stand how unresponsive it feels sometimes
    That's why I hate testing stuff on the PBE, also why I rarely go there.

The ping just ruins it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadfuert View Post
    Hello I've recently started getting into LoL (well by recently I mean playing past month or so) and I'm nearing lvl 25 but I'm still unsure on whether the champs I play the most are any use in ranked. I play Volibear mainly going full tank/tanky dps, Cho gath tank or dps, Lee sin and Master Yi . Iv'e never played jungle as I don't feel that I would perform well. I guess you could say I prefer champs who can take a beating but still dish a bit out and are melee I'm just terrible with ranged ones any help or tips on these champs or similar ones would be appreciated :P
    Cho and Lee Sin are both perfectly fine for ranked games. You won't find Volibear or Master Yi much though.

Deleted
    I still enjoyed my games with Elise enough to warrant buying her on release. I really like her Death Blossom skin too so I'll be getting that Going to have to force myself to play those roles to make buying her worth it
    I haven't even tried her Death Blossom skin yet, and I have no plans on doing it any time soon.

The last time I went to the PBE was like 6 days ago, about the same time that the Elise thread showed up.

Deleted
    her Death Blossom skin is still unavailable, but the SkinSpotlights YouTube channel has a preview of it and I've seen it close up on a post at S@20. Her human form is nice, but her spider is amazing. I love the flower on it's back

Here yuo go: http://youtu.be/8b5EYkUPOMc
    It's not released on the PBE yet?

Oh wow, it's amazing, her skin is amazing, I totally love her current skin but this one is just amazing, the spider form is very beautiful, was not expecting Riot to use a flower themed spider, it's amazing! I would most definitely buy it.

Deleted
    I love the colour of it, it's great.
    And no I don't think it is out, or maybe it is and it's just me that can't access it? Who knows It's unvailable for me though so I've been playing her without the skin.
    I think it's still unavailable, I don't know, but that skin looks super amazing.

It's actually the first champion being released with only one skin that I consider pretty good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Cho and Lee Sin are both perfectly fine for ranked games. You won't find Volibear or Master Yi much though.
    Is there any real reason why Volibear isn't used? I probably havn't noticed it but he is by far the best I perform with (nearly got first pentakill but a teemo tooke the last kill -.-) is he just useless when it comes to ranked?

Deleted
    I liked Soul Reaver Draven

also here's the patch notes:
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2717824

I guess Elise isn't part of Shadow Isles Patch :s
    Oh, yeah, I totally forgot about him, Draven's was nice too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadfuert View Post
    Is there any real reason why Volibear isn't used? I probably havn't noticed it but he is by far the best I perform with (nearly got first pentakill but a teemo tooke the last kill -.-) is he just useless when it comes to ranked?
    He is easily countered, his passive is good, but easily countered and he can be totally shutdown with a simple thing as a slow.

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 12:26 AM ----------

God, that Eve and Ez nerf.

DFG nerf was expected, although, I think they should have simply nerfed the ap a lot more than just taking out the cdr...

Oh well, I love this patch to be honest. I think I am only going to play TT now since it has more "free" farm and it was very fun when I played it on the PBE!
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-24 at 11:26 PM.

Deleted
    So, harrowing skins will be released when?

Deleted
    Same I never used to be big on TT but the new map is pretty fun. I like the altars thing

Not seen anybody jungle or try to kill Vilemaw yet though
    I managed to solo it on the PBE with some champions. With Fiora I could easily solo it by level 13 with a BT and PD.

But with other champions, only at level 16 or higher with some good lifesteal... I managed to solo it too with Elise with a hybrid build, but it was tough.
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    So, harrowing skins will be released when?
    I don't know, but I'm sure it'll be at the end of the month, atleast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I managed to solo it on the PBE with some champions. With Fiora I could easily solo it by level 13 with a BT and PD.

But with other champions, only at level 16 or higher with some good lifesteal... I managed to solo it too with Elise with a hybrid build, but it was tough.

I don't know, but I'm sure it'll be at the end of the month, atleast.
    I now have to will myself to not spend an absurd amount of money on beer on friday night. Decisions decisions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I now have to will myself to not spend an absurd amount of money on beer on friday night. Decisions decisions
    xD

I was not expecting an answer like that!

I'll never have problems with alcohol, so it's pretty good for me. The only skin I want from the Harrowing is Fiora's, that one, I just want it! The old model was nice but the new one is good too. That's the only skin I really want.