Deleted
    God that some people don't know that initiating 5 people in a bush while I'm at 5% health and our AD isn't near, is a bad decision is beyond me. Win every teamfight .. loose the game because Amumu and WW fuck up 2 uber important initiations. Urgh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    God that some people don't know that initiating 5 people in a bush while I'm at 5% health and our AD isn't near, is a bad decision is beyond me. Win every teamfight .. loose the game because Amumu and WW fuck up 2 uber important initiations. Urgh.
    That is what defines a good team in solo queue... Teamfights. That alone can determine whether you win or not.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Had SUCH an epic fight yesterday.

Me against a Cho top, I was Jax.

I was at low health, I mean at 1 hit low health, 1 auto attack is all that was needed.

JUST as we engage I level and I put the first point in my E, I instantly activated it, allowing me 3 hits on the cho who had pretty low health too and dodging his killing blow.
    Felt SO boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    That is what defines a good team in solo queue... Teamfights. That alone can determine whether you win or not.
    Winning the fights wasn't a problem. Amumu and WW getting a brainfart and basically throwing the game with 2 ridiculous engages did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Winning the fights wasn't a problem. Amumu and WW getting a brainfart and basically throwing the game with 2 ridiculous engages did.
    That's what you get for having cocky partners...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Madreds is a fantastic item on Shaco if your playing vs a team where there are 4 tanky people. Build him bruiser-ish by going Phage > Bloodrazor > Black Cleaver / PD > FM > what you see appropriate. And let the chaos ensue. Nobody can 1 v 1 you, not even Jax with full build. In teamfights you should be tanky enough to take down their AD or AP carry and still have 30%hp, enough to take care of their bruiser or second carry.
    Unless they're all building Atmogs (lol), it's still an awful item.

I don't think I've ever been in a non-stomp game that wasn't decided by teamfights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Unless they're all building Atmogs (lol), it's still an awful item.
    Have you seen what Shaco does with Madred's?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Have you seen what Shaco does with Madred's?
    He does an extra 40 damage per hit, gains 40% attack speed and deals 4% of the target's max health in magic damage.

Why, were you unsure?

10+ Year Old Account
    He does an extra 40 damage per hit, gains 40% attack speed and deals 4% of the target's max health in magic damage.

Why, were you unsure?
    Well lets think with Shaco's passive it practically murders a carry on a burst, deceive gives you the crit and the passive from madreds and Shaco just is insane.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Well lets think with Shaco's passive it practically murders a carry on a burst, deceive gives you the crit and the passive from madreds and Shaco just is insane.
    I fail to see how Shaco's passive synergises in any way with Madred's any more than any +40 AD item does.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fail to see how Shaco's passive synergises in any way with Madred's any more than any +40 AD item does.
    Because of the damage boost and then madred's passive still does extra plus it helps against bruisers as Silent said.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Are you seriously suggesting that you get Bloodrazor... for burst?

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy a BT. It does more damage than Madred's with Shaco's passive.

Deleted
    Because of the damage boost and then madred's passive still does extra plus it helps against bruisers as Silent said.
    No, it's actually awful as horseshit against bruisers. At most, a carry is going to have about 80 MR. A bruiser could easily break 110 with their first MR item.

A Madred's hit against a fully built Cait is gonna do about 47 damage, 2.1% of her actual health. (Base + Banshee's)
    A Madred's hit against a fully built Udyr is gonna do about 48 damage, 1.6% of his actual health. (Okay, fully built is a lie. This is base + runes/masteries, mercury treads and Wit's End, that's it)
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-11-05 at 07:35 PM.

Deleted
    No, it's actually awful as horseshit against bruisers. At most, a carry is going to have about 80 MR. A bruiser could easily break 110 with their first MR item.

A Madred's hit against a fully built Cait is gonna do about 47 damage, 2.1% of her actual health. (Base + Banshee's)
    A Madred's hit against a fully built Udyr is gonna do about 48 damage, 1.6% of his actual health. (Okay, fully built is a lie. This is base + runes/masteries, mercury treads and Wit's End, that's it)
    But he would have extra health items on top of that, so it would do slightly more than 48.

You're right, but it's an exaggeration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    But he would have extra health items on top of that, so it would do slightly more than 48.

You're right, but it's an exaggeration.
    I was counting on 2200 health carry and 3000 health bruiser.

Deleted
    I was counting on 2200 health carry and 3000 health bruiser.
    2200 is a high estimate for AD and 3000 is a low estimate for a bruiser (or at least Udyr).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I agree, I'd put ADC to 1.8-2k health. I'm not too sure on bruisers
    4 Warmogs, boots, Atma's. Np. /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    2200 is a high estimate for AD and 3000 is a low estimate for a bruiser (or at least Udyr).
    Level 18 Caitlyn with a Banshee's is at 2125 health, it's not that high of an estimate.
    Udyr on the other hand, I don't see why he would. Udyr hits 3050 or something with Trinity + Rand's, the only other item build I could think of that would increase his health substantially would be substituting Trinity for a Mallet and building Banshee's, an increase of 825 but that would also add a whole lot of magic resist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I agree, I'd put ADC to 1.8-2k health. I'm not too sure on bruisers
    Ad carries' hp can vary from 1.7k to 2.1k.

Bruisers around 2,3k to 3.5k.