Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Does nothing but meme arrow. Compares to Dota2 24/7. Constructive? Please. You're just lording over the fact that you play the superior game "IN YOUR OPINION". You care nothing for LoL, and bitch and piss about how the game is bad to you. Go do it in the DotA2 thread with the rest of the fanboys. At least they can stick to their thread.
    >Meme arrows.
    Styles pls, do you even le reddit.

>Compares to DotA 24/7
    Maybe because it actually has a large amount of features that I would enjoy having in LoL?

>Inferiority complex shit.
    Styles, please, stop.

>Calling me a fanboy.
    Oh man by now the hypocrisy has just reached the next level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    >Meme arrows.
    Styles pls, do you even le reddit.

>Compares to DotA 24/7
    Maybe because it actually has a large amount of features that I would enjoy having in LoL?

>Inferiority complex shit.
    Styles, please, stop.

>Calling me a fanboy.
    Oh man by now the hypocrisy has just reached the next level.
    You mean I'm being a fanboy in a LoL thread? About LoL? Well I fucking never, stop the presses. At least I can admit it, you're just in what? Denial? If you want the Dota2 features in LoL, go play DotA2?

Deleted
    No need to be that strongheaded. People have opinions and opinions tend to differ.

Deleted
    If you want the Dota2 features in LoL, go play DotA2?
    So much of this. Seriously. Why not just go your own way, to the game you actually enjoy, instead of crying here about how LoL is different from it? World will never need more than one copy of first DOTA. Let LoL be a game in its' own right, a game that millions enjoy - there is nothing wrong with not being among those millions, but there's tons of 'wrong' with trying to force your preferences on others.

Deleted
    You mean I'm being a fanboy in a LoL thread? About LoL? Well I fucking never, stop the presses. At least I can admit it, you're just in what? Denial?
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    So much of this. Seriously. Why not just go your own way, to the game you actually enjoy, instead of crying here about how LoL is different from it? World will never need more than one copy of first DOTA. Let LoL be a game in its' own right, a game that millions enjoy - there is nothing wrong with not being among those millions, but there's tons of 'wrong' with trying to force your preferences on others.
    What DotA feature that I've complained about in here haven't I gotten at least some agreements from? Things from the hero pool to the voice acting, someone always seems to agree that it'd make the game better. But you'd rather just let the game stay as it is, free from the evil infection of DotA? Why? Because you need to satisfy some shitty war you have going on in your head?

If you want the Dota2 features in LoL, go play DotA2?
    Funny thing is, I'd probably actually play LoL more if Riot got their act together on some of the things I've complained about, but go ahead and assume that if I play one I can't enjoy the other.

I didn't know greentexting was still used in all seriousness. I figured people were just using it nowadays for the sheer irony of it being such an overused and -to be quite honest- boring point maker in discussions.

Deleted
    If you people don't stop I think I am going to throw a Gragas ult on you all to split you from each other.

Deleted
    What DotA feature that I've complained about in here haven't I gotten at least some agreements from? Things from the hero pool to the voice acting, someone always seems to agree that it'd make the game better. But you'd rather just let the game stay as it is, free from the evil infection of DotA? Why? Because you need to satisfy some shitty war you have going on in your head?

Funny thing is, I'd probably actually play LoL more if Riot got their act together on some of the things I've complained about, but go ahead and assume that if I play one I can't enjoy the other.
    Zefie logic = Complain about something all the time - Still enjoy it. Right.

This isn't LoL vs DotA2, this is you being the usual passive-aggressive "DotA2 is so much better" Honestly, I couldn't give a fuck about your opinion on LoL as you've made it quite clear that you don't like the game in its current state. Ergo, go play DotA. Or, if you really want to make the game "better" go post it on the Riot forums. Doing it here accomplishes nothing. Pissing and moaning for the sake of pissing and moaning.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a headache from reading all that business/greed issue... Next time, just avoid something so painful and wretched as a discussion like that. That went for like 4 pages or something.

Really just to get the subject changed, who the fuck is ready for SEASON 3?!!?!?!?!?!?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I have a headache from reading all that business/greed issue... Next time, just avoid something so painful and wretched as a discussion like that. That went for like 4 pages or something.

Really just to get the subject changed, who the fuck is ready for SEASON 3?!!?!?!?!?!?
    Not really. :/

Item changes. T_T some items just seem OP, UP or meh.

Deleted
    1) The difference between more voice acting and completely changing the model on which the game is built is... Well, not as small as you apparently imagine it to be. I'd rather let the game stay as it is in most regards because I ENJOY PLAYING IT as it is, something apparently lost to many. If I did not I would be playing DOTA2 now. (And let me tell you, I would not be invading those forums with my BRILLIANT ideas on how to make the world a better place -.-)
    2)Shitty war in my head? I'd appreciate it if you did not stoop from indirect, veiled insults to direct ones. I'm playing LoL because I enjoy it, I don't play DOTA2 because I don't have enough time to play several time-consuming games of the same genre at once, that's it. You, invading here waving your little DOTA2 flag, do -not- get to call anyone on either fanboyism or waging war for their preferred game.

That's it, enough, you've trolled me enough here. >.>

Can't wait, as I don't want to start ranked again until after at least the changes are in.

Deleted
    Fuck.

Just waited 20 mins to get in.

I go in a game, say 'mid' and choose TF, everybody was fine with it.

Somebody goes Annie and I see him type: if you can go AD tf I am fine with it.

Left at last second and now I have to wait 1 hour and 8 mins to get it.

Burn in hell you derp who can't read.

Deleted
    What's exactly the problem in them sharing opinions on how to potentially make LoL a better game?

Right now you sound like a bunch of religious people yelling "BLASPHEMER! HE SPOKE BAD ABOUT LEAGUE!" while getting the pitchforks.

I enjoy League, a lot. But I still think DotA2 has some features LoL would benefit from. Doesn't mean I like League any less.

Also, basically, you're saying there's really no grind in WoW either, because, essentially, you're just playing the game. If grinding ores/herbs/skins/artifacts is just like work, you shouldn't be doing it. What you're saying is that "grinding" doesn't really exist. There's no grinding basic PvP gear for Arenas because hey, you're just playing the BGs. Please.

Also, you forget about the fact that you have to grind/pay Rune-pages aswell. Having 2-3 (I forget what the standard is) runepages is incredibly crippling. League is honestly as Pay2Win as it gets. -- There shouldn't be a disadvantage BESIDES player skill-level, and that's where Kurdieren get's at. Wich is pretty fucking reasonable imho.

Deleted

Looking forward to IPL at the end of the month and then the weekly Riot tournaments for season 3.
    For me? I'm looking forward to the Jungling changes

Deleted
    I am not. :C Need someone to duoqueue with. What ive seen so far from friends in higher elos and other people i got on my friendlist doesnt really motivate me to start soloqueueing anytime soon.

I sort of am. I'm starting to hate playing this game more and more. Maybe it's just me being unlucky with matchmakings.

Deleted
    So I just played a game as Sona, stomped the enemy 20 min surrender. After the game the score screen won´t load so I press "skip waiting for stats" only to find out the game is not in my match history, I´ve gained no IP either. So I relog and I get the "reconnect to game" screen even though the game was over, I press reconnect and the client just freezes. After trying again a couple of times I get in a queue with over 20 000 people.

Bet that wouldn´t happen in DOTA2.
    h4h4h4h4

Anyone else having problems with EUW?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post

Also, you forget about the fact that you have to grind/pay Rune-pages aswell. Having 2-3 (I forget what the standard is) runepages is incredibly crippling. League is honestly as Pay2Win as it gets. -- There shouldn't be a disadvantage BESIDES player skill-level, and that's where Kurdieren get's at. Wich is pretty fucking reasonable imho.
    1) Nientonsoh got rank 1 NA with 2 Runepages. I'm sure he was crippled.
    2) Pay2win as it get's? Are you incredibly high? Have you played any other F2P games with microtransaction models?

Deleted
    Also weird bug on EUW my friend got:

We finished a game and instead of the scoreboard of the game we just played he gets a scoreboard of a ranked game I played a week ago without him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post

Anyone else having problems with EUW?
    Yup, again. Games not starting/finishing. Ranked were disabled (Not sure if still) etc.