Deleted
    Majad - denying everybodys friend requests since 2012™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Majad - denying everybodys friend requests since 2012™

No!

I just haven't been playing much, so it probably declines on its own. T.T

Besides, I'm a total nab now.. Kinda, since I haven't been playing as much as I want, so yeah, I think I'm a total disaster.

;_;

After saying i never got a penta before, i just went and got a penta and quadra in one game.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Besides, I'm a total nab now.. Kinda, since I haven't been playing as much as I want, so yeah, I think I'm a total disaster.

;_;
    Dont ya say that dud. :[

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    Dont ya say that dud. :[
    It's the truth! :b

I haven't been playing much either, but that's mostly because I'm waiting for new things, kinda sick of current standings. Excited for Season 3 changes.

Not to mention I don't really have any LoL-only friends except Rampant Rabbit whom I never talked to ever for some reason.

From u guys' experience... What does one in high 1300's tend to need improvement on. I wanna ar least hit 1500......And I'm not going to take the. he cop out and blame my teammates. I don't get to 1500 for a reason. N e generic things you lovely advice giving gods of mmo champ have? I main APC gragas. Main jungler us Skarner

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    From u guys' experience... What does one in high 1300's tend to need improvement on. I wanna ar least hit 1500......And I'm not going to take the. he cop out and blame my teammates. I don't get to 1500 for a reason. N e generic things you lovely advice giving gods of mmo champ have? I main APC gragas. Main jungler us Skarner
    CS mechanics (70-80 CS at 10 minutes).
    Knowing when to do objectives (Dragons).
    Knowing when the enemy buffs spawn (These can be so crucial, if you can deny the enemy AP carry blue buff from the start)
    Roaming as the AP Carry (Very easy on Gragas to evade wards with Body Slam)
    Map Awareness. Use the minimap. It's not the other lanes fault if they don't call "SS" because A) You should be looking at the minimap every few seconds to know where everyone is, and B) You have the responsibility to ward your lane, so you should see the gank regardless.

Deleted
    hurr durr
    Good guy SCv3 saves the day. Have you started well into the Pre-season?

Also if you are sure you can do objectives without too much risk dont be afraid to ping and tell your team what to do. As long as you do it kindly of course.

Deleted
    Good guy SCv3 saves the day. Have you started well into the Pre-season?
    2-0 in Ranked playing Taric with an ADC I met here actually. He's gone to Amsterdam(?) for the weekend, so more ranked next week

Also if you are sure you can do objectives without too much risk dont be afraid to ping and tell your team what to do. As long as you do it kindly of course.
    Don't be the Fiddlesticks who, after 3 of us killed their jungler in a 3v3 skirmish, insisted on pushing my lane instead of doing Dragon. We were winning the lane, so I was purposefully keeping their turret up. He then got caught and died, and gave them free Dragon. Zz

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 07:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    Oh, Oh! Another one!

If you're playing Blitzcrank, don't grab the;
    Amumu, Alistar, Leona etc. You give them a free engage with 0 CD's used.

I had a Blitzcrank who kept grabbing the enemy Leona into me in lane. As Vayne, I'm already skirting on the edges of AA range. I don't need you to give that free initiation to a guy who can then shut me down for about 5 seconds at level 6. I hated that Blitz ._.

Deleted
    2-0 in Ranked playing Taric with an ADC I met here actually. He's gone to Amsterdam(?) for the weekend, so more ranked next week.
    Well, thats great.

I think ill man up in the next few days and go into soloqueue if theres no other option. Hopefully it works out well.

Oh, Oh! Another one!

I had a Blitzcrank who kept grabbing the enemy Leona into me in lane. As Vayne, I'm already skirting on the edges of AA range. I don't need you to give that free initiation to a guy who can then shut me down for about 5 seconds at level 6. I hated that Blitz ._.
    People get any kind of half decent elo doing stuff like that? O.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    People get any kind of half decent elo doing stuff like that? O.o
    It was a normal game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Normal elo?
    Can't really check that anymore, but I have 570 normal wins to about 450 losses.

Deleted
    Oh, Oh! Another one!

Add lategame Karthus to that. I had a Blitz who just reply to any requests, cries and begging related to that with "But he's the squishy AP carry! OFC I'm gonna grab him!" (Not his words, but the exact meaning without the insults.). You can imagine how fun it was when he was allowed to Zhonya in the middle of our team with Amumu coming in after him immediately.

Deleted
    Picking Blitz with a vayne is crime enough.

Honestly grabbing karthus is not that bad though. He won´t be able to zhonyas with the silence and knockup and he´ll be dead before the CC ends which lets you shurelyas to disengage if you have to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I didn't mean to ask what you got I meant it because you replied to Maelle's question about elo with "it was a normal".

Beats my win/loss ratio anyway /jelly :<
    Oh well, there is normal elo yes, but it's very diverse. In my normal games I've had it range from <1300 to 2400+

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 07:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Picking Blitz with a vayne is crime enough.

Honestly grabbing karthus is not that bad though. He won´t be able to zhonyas with the silence and knockup and he´ll be dead before the CC ends which lets you shurelyas to disengage if you have to.
    He picked after me I told him to go Nunu and just let me farm. Nope.

Deleted
    Oh well, there is normal elo yes, but it's very diverse. In my normal games I've had it range from <1300 to 2400+

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 07:38 PM ----------

He picked after me I told him to go Nunu and just let me farm. Nope.
    "Hey blitz just chill out a bit they did golems and it´s graves vs vayne you know".
    Hooks Leona.
    "Report Vayne please".

Deleted

Smile

CS mechanics (70-80 CS at 10 minutes).
    Knowing when to do objectives (Dragons).
    Knowing when the enemy buffs spawn (These can be so crucial, if you can deny the enemy AP carry blue buff from the start)
    Roaming as the AP Carry (Very easy on Gragas to evade wards with Body Slam)
    Map Awareness. Use the minimap. It's not the other lanes fault if they don't call "SS" because A) You should be looking at the minimap every few seconds to know where everyone is, and B) You have the responsibility to ward your lane, so you should see the gank regardless.
    NO NO NO!

Do NOT listen to this guy, he has no idea what he is talking about!

1.It's a PvP game. Fight anyone, anywhere, for any reason! Killing minions doesn't get you good stats, killing players does! So what if the enemy Singed has 200 weak minion kills at 20 min, you damn sure better chase after him and make sure to kill him. This way everyone will know for sure you are stronger than them and will fear you!

2. again, it's a PvP game, no reason to fight against dragons. You got GW2 for that stuff. Better fight against players than some silly lizards.

3. This is good tip, go to enemy buffs so you can have PvP action there. Then go B and go fight again

4. Roaming is good, you get more PvP

5. Map Awarness is good, you get to fight more PvP

Ty for the tips SCv3! Not exactly sure what I do or don't do atm cause I'm at work is LOLReplayed free? If so I would love to out a few games up to get some TRUE critique. If I have to.. I DO have fraps... So I guess I could do it that way too. I know I generally outfarm the other APC pretty easily (benefit of being gragas and all :-D)