Last night, before I went to bed, I decided to go ranked...

Everything was fine on champion selection. Every role but ADC had been called, so our last pick was like "Ok, I'll go ADC, np."
    Then, when we get into the game, that's when he decides to say "Btw guys, I only have AP runes."...

My entire soul just got consumed by hatred.

On top of that, our Lee Sin jungle was terrible. Our top cried out for ganks all the time. When Lee Sin finally went top, he'd rather run into lane from our tower, instead of actually gank..

Needless to say that's another loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post

On top of that, our Lee Sin jungle was terrible. Our top cried out for ganks all the time. When Lee Sin finally went top, he'd rather run into lane from our tower, instead of actually gank..
    Rest of your story is pretty bad but this part. It's actually viable for Lee-Sin to effectively lane gank with his W into Q, or W into E

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Rest of your story is pretty bad but this part. It's actually viable for Lee-Sin to effectively lane gank with his W into Q, or W into E
    This. I actually find this the most effective way to gank, have your mate engage and then W on to him. In those rare cases, if your mate's got a dash, I W him as he dashes and we both end up right on top of the opponent. Man I love Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    so i havent played lol for a bit, but man how da heck do you vs mid zed???

was anivia got a stun on him maokai does his root then he just vanishes so it was pointless to gank him(this was before lvl6)

his clone+ suriken combo hurts like hell and he doesnt even have mana >_<
    Shoot his face when he goes in to last hit, be out of range of Clone + Shuriken as much as possible, and when he does try that, remember that Clone has a 20 second CD, and he has to spend energy to reduce that CD by hitting stuff with E.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    This. I actually find this the most effective way to gank, have your mate engage and then W on to him. In those rare cases, if your mate's got a dash, I W him as he dashes and we both end up right on top of the opponent. Man I love Lee.
    This is definitely the best way to gank as Lee. Flash? Jk, got Q up.

The problem with the Lee Sin was that he got spotted so far in advance, that the enemy Renekton had what felt like days, to get back to his tower before Lee Sin was close enough to do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    This is definitely the best way to gank as Lee. Flash? Jk, got Q up.
    Love Q'ing in on minions aswell if the fucker's hiding behind them. Perma-slowed with E and red (if up), yes plez.

Deleted
    Love Q'ing in on minions aswell if the fucker's hiding behind them. Perma-slowed with E and red (if up), yes plez.
    Did you see that one Lee play? 5 people defending bottom inhib turret, Lee Sin Q's one behind the turret, second Q to jump to him, as soon as he landed, put a ward behind AD Carry, W'd to it, Kicked the AD carry into his team, then slowed the others, flashing over the wall to safety? It was genius play.

Deleted
    Did you see that one Lee play? 5 people defending bottom inhib turret, Lee Sin Q's one behind the turret, second Q to jump to him, as soon as he landed, put a ward behind AD Carry, W'd to it, Kicked the AD carry into his team, then slowed the others, flashing over the wall to safety? It was genius play.
    Nope. I've seen the one with the guy from oRbit making the sick escape.

Got a link for it somehwere?

Been playing really badly today, not sure what's up my ELO has suffered heftily for it

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Nope. I've seen the one with the guy from oRbit making the sick escape.

Got a link for it somehwere?

Little bit different to what I remember! No less special though!

Deleted
    If I had 1 person in my team today who had even 1/1000th of that Lee his skill, I would be the most happy person alive.

But no, trolls trolls trolls and even bigger trolls.

Deleted

Little bit different to what I remember! No less special though!
    Absolutely amazing plays.

Deleted
    Wow Lux support at low lvl can be so fun
    Btw no more ward skins to buy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not forget we have a vent thread.

-Duronos
    Hey everyone

I got a good lol out of this photo on Leaguecraft's facebook page. LoL as a racing game requiring each teammate to operate all the parts of the car is a good analogy or whatever.

Deleted
    Just had one of the most uneventful games ever. Kills were 8/7 after 50 minutes, after that our Vayne got a quadra and we won with the kills at 17/8 after 55 minutes >.<
    There were no teamfights at all before 50 minutes, we just sort of poked eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    Just had one of the most uneventful games ever. Kills were 8/7 after 50 minutes, after that our Vayne got a quadra and we won with the kills at 17/8 after 55 minutes >.<
    There were no teamfights at all before 50 minutes, we just sort of poked eachother.
    That sounds really boring.

Also, the analogy Bombkirby posted is funny and true in so many ways.

Deleted
    @Bomkirby

That picture doesn´t show the part where one of the starcraft players ragequits after insulting the opponent and blaming the loss on cheese or infestors.

Deleted
    Problem with those kinda plays is they tend to work out one out of several attempts. That one successful attempt is godly, but other failed ones will earn you scorn from team mates. :P