10+ Year Old Account
    Also:
    @Zefie
    Are there any father to son champion relations in LoL.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone raises a shitstorm about the Christmas Katarina's Pole dancing recall animation, and then Riot announces that they'll remove it. Ah, yes the double standards clearly at work again, where both sides raise shitstorms over something rather trivial, and yet the people that want it removed, as well as the feminists, Muslims, Puritans, and Amish people are being demonized as if they were Nazis, child molesters, Bernie Madoff, and/or Al-Qaeda terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Also:
    @Zefie
    Are there any father to son champion relations in LoL.
    The closest thing would be Viktor being part of the team that created Blitzcrank.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Aight shit let me just never question anything Icefrog does or says ever okay. (Like 6.75 Drow)
    It happens in every game. Someone has to be the joke character that's weak and useless as fuck.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-07 at 11:11 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Aight shit let me just never question anything Icefrog does or says ever okay. (Like 6.75 Drow)
    I'm not saying Icefrog totally knows what he's doing because he doesn't, but when he admits and agrees with vast community opinion, you know something is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nami is out.
    Hey everyone

Eu nordic and east server says undefined. some1 else got the same problem?

NA is down too, i guess Nami .........

*puts on sunglasses*

flooded the servers.

YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I just watched a video showing the "pole dance" recall and I have to say, I can't believe people are making shit a big shit over it. It's hardly even a pole dance. She just slides around on it.

I mean the only suggestive bit is where she arches her back and presses her crotch into it but so what. It's an eyesore of a skin anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    I'm not saying Icefrog totally knows what he's doing because he doesn't, but when he admits and agrees with vast community opinion, you know something is wrong.
    Is this the part where I go to Wikipedia and list all the fallacies you just used.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Nami is out.
    I can feel the "me mid pls" already.

climbing the tower to the summit of funny

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a DOTA thread if you want to talk DOTA.

Usually the discussions we have about dota that last any length of time result in infractions.

So post there if you are only talking about dota please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    I just watched a video showing the "pole dance" recall and I have to say, I can't believe people are making shit a big shit over it. It's hardly even a pole dance. She just slides around on it.

I mean the only suggestive bit is where she arches her back and presses her crotch into it but so what. It's an eyesore of a skin anyways.
    The thing about it is how both sides are going at as if it were a life & death situation. It's just very painful to watch them banging heads against each other saying that the other side are monsters for their belief regarding this animation.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Someone raises a shitstorm about the Christmas Katarina's Pole dancing recall animation, and then Riot announces that they'll remove it. Ah, yes the double standards clearly at work again, where both sides raise shitstorms over something rather trivial, and yet the people that want it removed, as well as the feminists, Muslims, Puritans, and Amish people are being demonized as if they were Nazis, child molesters, Bernie Madoff, and/or Al-Qaeda terrorists.
    But.
    Nidalee's pole spin will be removed next I bet. Zzz.

Why companies listen to cry-babies.
    Yes it's pretty stupid, but I couldn't care less. These recalls are all amusing.
    Veigers and Ziggs are amazing, and I couldn't care less if she's on a pole. So is Nid.

It's being downvoted, and still they want to remove it.
    Le sigh.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    But.
    Nidalee's pole spin will be removed next I bet. Zzz.

Why companies listen to cry-babies.
    Yes it's pretty stupid, but I couldn't care less. These recalls are all amusing.
    Veigers and Ziggs are amazing, and I couldn't care less if she's on a pole. So is Nid.

It's being downvoted, and still they want to remove it.
    Le sigh.

You should see the shitstorm on Reddit regarding this.

Also "Karma to be deleted in Season 3 because she's offensive to black people and people who carry around fans".

And as we all know, listening to crybabies usually doesn't work, i.e. Cataclysm's 1st tier of Heroics. Or Riot could be just pulling our legs with this removal announcement, just like rumored that Teemo would be deleted in Season 3.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-07 at 11:39 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    There is a DOTA thread if you want to talk DOTA.

Usually the discussions we have about dota that last any length of time result in infractions.

So post there if you are only talking about dota please.
    Hey, I'm adding vaguely related notes, that can't count.
    ...right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Hey, I'm adding vaguely related notes, that can't count.
    ...right?
    you don't know how hard it is not to edit infracted into your post

But no, but when the posts are entirely about dota then it should go in the dota thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went 7/7/4 with Zyra in a 4v5 soloing bot lane. Ugh, I had my lane but then other fed opponents kept stepping in. I got a few kills off her passive and in general held my own very nicely with her. She is defintely going to be my new main AP. I am either going to use my last return on Cass or Elise and use it to get Nami.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good.
    Hopefully Riot will realise that they should stop listening to the small group who makes the most noise.

Wouldn't surprise me.
    Wonder if Riot will go, 'his vote got downvoted, that means if we keep it, we'll get moar monies!'. Hope so. I prefer to see the morons lose in these types of things.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good.
    Hopefully Riot will realise that they should stop listening to the small group who makes the most noise.

Wouldn't surprise me.
    Wonder if Riot will go, 'his vote got downvoted, that means if we keep it, we'll get moar monies!'. Hope so. I prefer to see the morons lose in these types of things.
    I think that OP in that complaint thread is getting death threats for this. Really?

But the pole dancing recall animation on a Christmas skin did really come out of nowhere, as if they added it not because of the theme, but because they're sticking to their guts on the "sex sells" policy. And that's all they added it in for. Sex appeal.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-07 at 11:56 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I think that OP in that complaint thread is getting death threats for this. Really?

But the pole dancing recall animation on a Christmas skin did really come out of nowhere, as if they added it not because of the theme, but because they're sticking to their guts on the "sex sells" policy.
    Death threads are just normal for anything these days. They don't mean it, they just do it because they are keyboard warriors. I should check out 4chan for anything regarding it, I'll be amused if I go there, I bet.

Yeah it is rather unusual, and it's true 'sex sells' but it doesn't hurt anyone, and it's already been ingame since it first came out on Nidalee.
    Maybe they should have just made the Xmas skin for Nida, because of her revamp, and no minority seemed to complain about her dance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death threads are just normal for anything these days. They don't mean it, they just do it because they are keyboard warriors. I should check out 4chan for anything regarding it, I'll be amused if I go there, I bet.

Yeah it is rather unusual, and it's true 'sex sells' but it doesn't hurt anyone, and it's already been ingame since it first came out on Nidalee.
    Maybe they should have just made the Xmas skin for Nida, because of her revamp, and no minority seemed to complain about her dance.
    I believe Woong received death threats for the cheating fiasco as the S2 tourney, but yeah nothing came of that so far.

It's probably because no one pays attention to Nidalee because she has a niche role in competitive play, and therefore she only sees a fraction of the play that Katarina does, and that's why people have paid more attention to Kat than Nid. And the fact that Nidalee's visual rework was delayed due to dissatisfaction from testers on PBE.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II