10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So they make it easier to ward. Do people ward? Hell no. Well why would you ward when you can just buy that new piece of item which you can't use since you'll be dead. Right?.
    Fought against a team the other night, every single member had a sightstone. So we're like oh hey, buy an oracles, shut out all of their wards.
    During the duration of the oracles we had combed nearly the entire map, not a single ward found.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Fought against a team the other night, every single member had a sightstone. So we're like oh hey, buy an oracles, shut out all of their wards.
    During the duration of the oracles we had combed nearly the entire map, not a single ward found.
    Had a Blitz buy a stone and refuse to use it.

It's rather unfortunate that people don't use such a great item.

Deleted
    This Item actually encourage me to play Support, besides this neat new frozen Gauntlet for Blitzcrank. I only fear that this thing will work towards even more passive play by Professionals and of course this will be copied by normal player.

The Item is extremely cost efficient 1300 Gold for HP and Wards the whole game, I wouldnt be surprised if Mid and Top start buying those things and place even more wards all over the map, leading to lesser ganks overall and more passive play D:

@ Swiftero huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge thanks for the image, it looks incredible good and the Admiral will put it to good use on his background !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So they make it easier to ward. Do people ward? Hell no. Well why would you ward when you can just buy that new piece of item which you can't use since you'll be dead. Right?

Hate losing against a trash team simply because not 1 fuck in my team wants to ward, AP support Nidalee inclusive.
    I tend to play mostly 4 or 5 man groups on summoners these days and even the people I'm on comms with don't buy wards when I ask -_-, getting them to ward during the laning phase is a chore but atleast rewarding when they do it and survive because of it but after the laning phase it's an impossibility.

Junglers not warding infuriates me more than any other role though, the amount of games I've played where the jungler hasn't bought a single ward the entire game despite regularly finding their camps empty is just ridiculous. Junglers playing Lee and not having any wards pretty much sums it up.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Had a Blitz buy a stone and refuse to use it.

It's rather unfortunate that people don't use such a great item.
    I have one better than that.
    Had a guy go toplane with pantheon first words when we got in "I better see a sighstone in every lane by 20 mins or I'm feeding."
    His first item was a sightstone.
    Guess who got ganked constantly? Guess who never had a single ward down in river?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    I tend to play mostly 4 or 5 man groups on summoners these days and even the people I'm on comms with don't buy wards when I ask -_-, getting them to ward during the laning phase is a chore but atleast rewarding when they do it and survive because of it but after the laning phase it's an impossibility.
    That's what I do, play with 4-5 people. Our support wards, depending on who goes top, occasionally they ward, usually have to yell at them for a while before they do though.
    Our midlaner's the worst though. He will never buy wards. Ask him to grab a few so we can keep an eye on their jungler if he wards wraiths, and then up/down river a bit, but "no way man I won't I need these other items better. Warding is stupid.".

And that's just with wards. Can't even convince him to build defensively if the enemy team's tearing through us, or thath e shouldn't follow guides completely. "But a pro wrote it so it must be good!"
    Last edited by personn5; 2012-12-09 at 09:28 PM.

I usually buy two wards after I get my Spirit Stone and boots. Because if I can't make a gank happen, I can at least keep my laner safe.
    Also, if they dare tell me I didn't try to gank, I'll just ask who put that ward there.

Though every time I'm in bot lane and see no wards, I'm disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    @ Swiftero huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge thanks for the image, it looks incredible good and the Admiral will put it to good use on his background !
    You're welcome, mate! Also, I feel this video is relevant.

Deleted
    The most awkward moment is when your support buys the sight stone, but never actually uses it.

Man, there's suddenly a huge influx of Shaco junglers these days...

Is it bad that I am now tempted to play Sata-- I mean Shaco myself? Just to see how many peoples' days I can ruin in my wake.
    It's the same thing with Teemo too, sometimes I wanna play him just to be a dick.

(Also, should get around to putting a santa hat on Rubick soon.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is every single premade (2-3 ppl) totally idiots and stupid no iq ppl ? Last game I play for tonight (normal solo queue) i picked jax for jungle and premades got nami+graves bot & irelia top with a friend at mid playing brand . and ... suddenly a wild triple mid appears . vlad+nida+blitz. I said for a LOT of times nami to go mid and help brand as bottom enemy carry was alone . and face it graves vs vayne is not hard . just creep and bb.
    So the thing that happens is : even though i tried to gank and brand was tower hugging all the time, they got a couple of kills on him and then they zerged bot ... AND although they could see them coming from the middle of the river (dragon height) they STAYED in the bush on both the ganks they did resulting in 2 vayne double-kills . then they drop the first turret in mid while i help the idiotic irelia at top that was losing to AKALI ! still nami didn't move from bot ...

WHAT in the name of god SHOULD I HAVE DONE? the 3 premades just wouldn't cooperate . that being said i tried to do the best i could do .

Tell me what should I have done there !
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I often see people buy the Sightstone yet still buy wards individually. I don't get it.
    I do it for a bit on supports as I like to have 3 wards up so I buy one single ward until my stone is upgraded.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I often see people buy the Sightstone yet still buy wards individually. I don't get it.
    it is only 2 wards. I try to upgrade it fast for the 3, but even then once team fights start I'm still the only one buying wards and 3 doesn't give enough vision.

Deleted
    This game is broken as shit.

Spam Cleavers and Liandry's Torment and faceroll your way to victory. This is the first time I've ever used the term facerolling in League. Good fucking god.

Every bruiser with BC is broken as shit.
    Rumble with Liandry's is broken as shit.
    Ryze is broken as shit.
    Olaf is broken as shit.

5v5 feels like 3v3.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2012-12-09 at 10:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I have one better than that.
    Had a guy go toplane with pantheon first words when we got in "I better see a sighstone in every lane by 20 mins or I'm feeding."
    His first item was a sightstone.
    Guess who got ganked constantly? Guess who never had a single ward down in river?

That's what I do, play with 4-5 people. Our support wards, depending on who goes top, occasionally they ward, usually have to yell at them for a while before they do though.
    Our midlaner's the worst though. He will never buy wards. Ask him to grab a few so we can keep an eye on their jungler if he wards wraiths, and then up/down river a bit, but "no way man I won't I need these other items better. Warding is stupid.".

And that's just with wards. Can't even convince him to build defensively if the enemy team's tearing through us, or thath e shouldn't follow guides completely. "But a pro wrote it so it must be good!"
    What you are describing as your friend is actually the cancer of this game :P

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    What you are describing as your friend is actually the cancer of this game :P
    Which is very unfortunate.

I'm afraid to play more ranked games after my first one this season. Had Xin abuse me and call me a bad jungler for not ganking when he pushed to the enemy tower at lvl 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    snip
    There is a thread to vent about bad games.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Where do you see me venting about a bad game?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    State of game=/= a bad game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where do you see me venting about a bad game?
    It would be preferable if you vented about what you think is imba in that thread. It's used not just for bad games.

Why is it that no matter how many games I play I always come to the conclusion that there is absolutely no reason to chose Ahri anymore. It's like she is just outclassed by every other AP mid right now, at least common ones, I just feel like Ahri was hit with that nerf bat so hard that even with all the nice AP shinies for S3 she is still meh. Oh well back to Orianna, Diana, Katarina, Eve and many others. Although I used to have so much fun with Ahri, it is not worth the effort now.

Also DFG on Veigar /shiver he is just a scary little master of evil.

Edit: I just noticed some talks above about venting about bad games and etc. My post is really about how she feels as a champion and how much impact she has in comparison to other popular mids at this time. Regardless of whether I win or lose with Ahri, the above post is how the champion feels as a whole.
    Last edited by Anthoren; 2012-12-10 at 05:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    Why is it that no matter how many games I play I always come to the conclusion that there is absolutely no reason to chose Ahri anymore. It's like she is just outclassed by every other AP mid right now, at least common ones, I just feel like Ahri was hit with that nerf bat so hard that even with all the nice AP shinies for S3 she is still meh. Oh well back to Orianna, Diana, Katarina, Eve and many others. Although I used to have so much fun with Ahri, it is not worth the effort now.

Also DFG on Veigar /shiver he is just a scary little master of evil.

Edit: I just noticed some talks above about venting about bad games and etc. My post is really about how she feels as a champion and how much impact she has in comparison to other popular mids at this time. Regardless of whether I win or lose with Ahri, the above post is how the champion feels as a whole.
    She still has her mobility to fall back on. And she's not really outshined by every other AP, there's other AP mids that are in even worse shape, i.e. Annie, Brand, Heimerdinger, Viktor. And at least she still sees competitive play, while the four other APs that I mentioned are considered to be unviable in competitive play.

This game is broken as shit.

Spam Cleavers and Liandry's Torment and faceroll your way to victory. This is the first time I've ever used the term facerolling in League. Good fucking god.

Every bruiser with BC is broken as shit.
    Rumble with Liandry's is broken as shit.
    Ryze is broken as shit.
    Olaf is broken as shit.

5v5 feels like 3v3.
    Regarding the faceroll part, did you not hear of the calamity that was release Xin Zhao?

And yes, while Cleaver is getting nerfed, why they decided to release it in it's current state is just...
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-10 at 06:06 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II