Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Bout freaking time. Now if they could give his abilities a shiner as well...

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh.. trundle as of season 2 was extremely bland and unsucessful, same will be happening to him on S3 I beleive, it was fucking annoying on S1... maybe with some black cleavers.

With karma visual rework... that won't save her from being not picked at all (in 2k elo she has shown a bit with quite success).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Is this already been posted?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtk3QHJEY8g
    Video is missing of a few of those that I've heard.
    If Vi survives an enemy Caitlyn's ult, she'll say something, and she's supposed to say something else when an allied Caitlyn get's a killing blow with her ult.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Bout freaking time. Now if they could give his abilities a shiner as well...
    Well.. I'm just scared they take away his... uhm, troll-ishness, filthy-ness... y'know? I love his current model, the only thing I've got against Trundle is his animations.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2012-12-13 at 05:55 PM.

Trundle along with a lot of other junglers arent used as much as they used to be.

Deleted
    nvm me i suck at posting

Damn it, missed page 1000!

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    With karma visual rework... that won't save her from being not picked at all (in 2k elo she has shown a bit with quite success).
    Karma is getting her abilities reworked too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post

Karma is getting her abilities reworked too.
    Yeah, Guinsoo mentioned this, MONTHS AGO. I'm getting tired of waiting for him to change Karma.

Deleted
    He who did not post in page 1000, does your life still have any purpose?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Meh.. trundle as of season 2 was extremely bland and unsucessful, same will be happening to him on S3 I beleive, it was fucking annoying on S1... maybe with some black cleavers.

Karma's also getting a kit rework along with a visual. But yes, I do fear that Riot will stick to their sex sells policies and make her into a whore like the other females.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    He who did not post in page 1000, does your life still have any purpose?!
    I ate bacon today, so I'm good.

Also yeah, Karma is (hopefully) one of those women that's "normal".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yP1RTTuW9w

I like Trundle's looks, even if most don't. He is lacking in the skin department though. And his animations need to be updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Karma's also getting a kit rework along with a visual. But yes, I do fear that Riot will stick to their sex sells policies and make her into a whore like the other females.
    Getting bored of people saying this. Not like there isnt a ton of female champions in LoL that are definitely not "sex sells". Its like one of those retarded meme things that people just feel the need to say because its cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Getting bored of people saying this. Not like there isnt a ton of female champions in LoL that are definitely not "sex sells". Its like one of those retarded meme things that people just feel the need to say because its cool.
    Or maybe, you know, it could be possible, that like, they want to express their opinion?
    Shocking I know but sometimes people have different opinions. Not everyone who has a different opinion is a troll or looking for attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

Quote Originally Posted by Enkidulgaa View Post
    Or maybe, you know, it could be possible, that like, they want to express their opinion?
    Shocking I know but sometimes people have different opinions. Not everyone who has a different opinion is a troll or looking for attention.
    You are right, 5 people all need to post it every 5 pages just in case anyone forgets their opinion!

hopefully they won't change karma's strut. she has the best walk in game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by geniebsmart View Post
    hopefully they won't change karma's strut. she has the best walk in game
    Yes. God forbid they take that out.

Someone did some math on the upcoming BC nerfs (the Flat ArP will be unique, flat ArP reduced to 10, nerfs to the armor shred), and it doesn't change much except against the beefiest of tanks.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Yes. God forbid they take that out.

Someone did some math on the upcoming BC nerfs (the Flat ArP will be unique, flat ArP reduced to 10, nerfs to the armor shred), and it doesn't change much except against the beefiest of tanks.
    They have to redesign armor in general. Its completely silly that you can stack armor like no tomorrow because its cheap and comes with other useful stats, but becomes completely useless when the opponent buys an item that lets him ignore a huge percentage of it anyway.
    I think Guardsman Bob touched this on his stream once, saying that you need to get ahead so you can stack as much armor as possible and then use it to gain an advantage in teamfights before the enemy gets LW because once the AD has IE+PD+LW he will kill you in seconds not matter how much armor you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

Deleted
    The entire item (BC) should be unique. And it should only apply the debuff to 1 target at a time. Instead of just blindly throwing your AoE around making you AND your ADC deal true damage to every single target.

Atm stacking armor is fucking pointless, stack HP and be sure to have a lot of CC on your team, otherwise, game over.

You'd think Riot would have anticipated this with all their testing. Pffft. Incompetent fuckups. Completely unacceptable to make this big of a mistake. This is something I'd expect from Blizzard to pull off, but not Riot.

Oh, and please Riot, make Randuin's Omen USEFUL for tanks to get. Right now, only bruisers will benefit from it (Oh, right, this is the bruiser patch, I forgot).