Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Beastslaying +2. Hands down.
    Indeed, Beastslaying.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Executioner, nothing can compete

Nothing :P!

Deleted
    Titanium Weapon Chain, great for pvp duh.

Deleted
    I keep my legendaries clean :/

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerpoker View Post
    I keep my legendaries clean :/
    You must taint them sooner or later!

Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    Elemental Slayer, or Power Torrent, but seriously on legendarys i got in WotLK i used to put old enchants, like Crusader on Sulfuras, Agility on Thunderfury and Moongose on Warglavies.
    cata enchants require ilevel 300

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    Beastslaying +2
    Classic players will understand why
    i liked how everyone put this useless enchant on his weapon just because it got a nice effect xD

Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    Beastslaying +2
    Classic players will understand why
    I remember spamming trade on my mage, selling tons of Beastslaying +2 and Weapon Damage +3, by advertising a red glow or a blue glow. Back then it was simpler times, that's all people cared about
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

Deleted
    WTB red glow on weapon paying 50s

Mongoose looks bitching on anything really.

I have Mongoose on my Thunderfury(got it a few days ago) because the standard lightning just isn't enough and Fiery Weapon on Sulfuras, just because it looks like a cpt. Obvious-description :P

Deleted
    Executioneer... Hands down!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simonzi View Post
    I remember spamming trade on my mage, selling tons of Beastslaying +2 and Weapon Damage +3, by advertising a red glow or a blue glow. Back then it was simpler times, that's all people cared about
    This pretty much... I remember on my level 27 paladin "how you get glowing weapons" "enchanter" "LF Enchanter to Enchant Weapon glow!!!" "I can make them glow for 2g a piece" "Aww 2g!? Wow, okay" I had like maybe 20g at the time. So it seem like a lot.

I think I ended up buying some gold at some point before level 40, it was like 130$ For 500 gold. Insane. That was back when you buying it from some wierd guy that set up the site in html in his mom's basement and had an actually phone number to call, not some chinese prisoner being forced into farming gold /tear. That shit is really wrong.
    Last edited by Playintrafic; 2011-06-06 at 11:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Durarn View Post
    Executioner!
    Not sure how it looks on legendaries but imo this one is probably the most awesome enchant for looks - if it works out for the weapon...next in line is probably mongoose (if you want to go for flashy)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by morpheeus View Post
    Mongoose!!!!
    /agree! all that electric looking lightning crawling all over your legendary like dirty on a hot girl, mmmm so tasty
    "OP might be on to somthing. I once walked past an alley and I saw atleast 4 Blizz employees beating a man that had on a Rift T-Shirt. They started shouting racial slurs that had no relevance to the man himself and when they were done... they dropped a 2 month prepaid card on his bleeding, beaten body...." Zonas

10+ Year Old Account
    This reminds me of a time when people enchanted their weapons just for the glow.
    "The truth, my goal."

Red glow!

silly 10 char limit

Executioner looks awesome on Thunderfury, as for warglaives I think Mongoose is the best enchant for those, they just look awesome

I also agree about the Beastslaying and Icy chill/fiery wep enchants, those were THE enchants most people wanted back in vanilla and even in TBC for a really bright glow to your weps, as advertised by Red glow, blue glow/orange glow etc You always knew what people wanted when they asked for those glows