Raptor: Sunder not stacking

The sunder debuff my pet applies doesn't stack, is anyone else having this problem?

it should... but it also will not refresh the 3 stack until it falls off completely (starting back at 1)
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

I macro a lot of the pet debuffs into my shots so they so stack properly.

/cast [@pettarget,harm,exists] Tear Armor

That is an example line for the sunder debuff however it works with all the debuffs and will refresh even if there is an existing stack on there so once it's up it doesn't fall off. Also I use @pettarget so if you switch and you don't need to switch your pet the pet stays on your primary target.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrukor View Post
    I macro a lot of the pet debuffs into my shots so they so stack properly.

That is an example line for the sunder debuff however it works with all the debuffs and will refresh even if there is an existing stack on there so once it's up it doesn't fall off. Also I use @pettarget so if you switch and you don't need to switch your pet the pet stays on your primary target.
    ^this... I would macro it into your "nuke" ability for whatever spec you are (i.e. KC for BM, Chimaera for MM, or Explo for SV) or maybe steady/cobra shot since your pet sometimes is in the middle of a GCD
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish they would use their buffs/debuffs on cooldown, whenever they have a free GCD, as they cost no focus. Watching debuffs falling off all the time gets annoying.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    I really wish they would use their buffs/debuffs on cooldown, whenever they have a free GCD, as they cost no focus. Watching debuffs falling off all the time gets annoying.
    oh, this is new to me. is it the same for any pet ability with a stack ?
    if so i need to make some adjustment.

ty

edit: also, since i wont make a macro for each pet, i suppose i can put the 'Special" ability of the pet on a specific position on the pet bar and just use a "click that pet ability" macro?

edit2: why not ask everything in the same post! i usually end up using a hyena cause everything else is covered. anyone know for sure if the 30% bleed from em is still bugged ?

ty!
    Last edited by Morggane; 2011-06-06 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morggane View Post
    if so i need to make some adjustment.

ty

edit: also, since i wont make a macro for each pet, i suppose i can put the 'Special" ability of the pet on a specific position on the pet bar and just use a "click that pet ability" macro?

edit2: why not ask everything in the same post! i usually end up using a hyena cause everything else is covered. anyone know for sure if the 30% bleed from em is still bugged ?

ty!
    You can have multiple lines in the very same macro like:

/cast [@pettarget,harm,exists] Tendon Rip
    /cast [@pettarget,harm,exists] Ravage

etc...

And no, Tendon Rip has been correctly applied since 4.1 at least.

well, merci beaucoup !

Is it not stacking because you have a prot warrior or a feral druid in your group who is overriding your debuff with theirs?

so, adding these lines to my current main nuke macro would work?

it would be something like:

/startattack
    /cast [nomodifier] Steady Shot
    /cast [modifier:Alt] Cobra Shot
    /cast [@pettarget,harm,exists] Tendon Rip
    /cast [@pettarget,harm,exists] Ravage
    /cast [@pettarget,harm,exists] Lightning Breath

10+ Year Old Account
    @morggane yes it works.
    Its also worth macroing castable buffs like the wolf and cat abilities, as they only recast it 1-2 seconds AFTER it fell off (could effectivelly lose dps that way).

Its not only the stackable ones, its any ability, they will only cast it after the buff/debuff wears off, whenever they have a free time to do it (ie: if you are controling your pet, he will take longer to cast them).

Yes you can, which is better than what people posted before, but you gotta make sure the ability is on the right slot, some pets have their abilities in a different position for some reason.
    The command is:
    /click PetActionButton4-7
    first 1-3 are attack, follow and move pet, other 4 are abilities, last 3 are aggressive, defensive and passive. But remember you can also replace the movement and stance buttons by abilities if you need more slots.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

@ shadowkras

tyvm!

i remade the macro to look like this

#showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast [nomodifier] Steady Shot
    /cast [modifier:Alt] Cobra Shot
    /click PetActionButton5

now all i need to do is to call each pet and make sure the button #5 is where the spammable ability is!

thanks !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Is it not stacking because you have a prot warrior or a feral druid in your group who is overriding your debuff with theirs?
    In this situation it does not stack at all because the player buff overrides it. The OP's problem is it doesn't go past 1.
    I'm gonna falcon punch you in the face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Its also worth macroing castable buffs like the wolf and cat abilities, as they only recast it 1-2 seconds AFTER it fell off (could effectivelly lose dps that way).
    Is that a new change? I haven't been able to play much after 4.1, but at least prior to that I never, ever saw my cat's Roar of Courage reach the end of its duration as long as I was attacking. It always recast it shortly after the cooldown ended. :S