Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

12 times in a row za ..... kidding me right.?

well i have an alt hunter and ime doing za/zg random. I need zg because of the bow and today from the morning until now only za... well its the 30 min ... wait and again 30 minutes off its about 1 hour spending just loosing time . worst time to make an alt have been cataclysm.

Do you make sure to complete all bosses in ZA each time you get it?

Deleted
    Why don't you just queue for ZG manually then? :-)

Deleted
    its called specific dungeon, kinda stupid to queue for a random and moan when you dont get what you want : \

Then you havent completed Za, to get zg its that simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    Do you make sure to complete all bosses in ZA each time you get it?

This. If you leave the ZA before you complete it the RDF tries to put you back in ZA so you get your chance to complete it.

RNG is RNG?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can only queue for ZG Heroic specifically once a day guys, or have you all forgotten about the dungeon locks?

To OP: Waaa, I feel your pain bro
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Lets see... you queue and have a 50% chance to get za, 50% to get zg. The chance of getting za 12 times in a row is (1/2)^12 = 1/4048. Wow has 11.4 million subscribers. Lets say 1 million of them queued 12 times for za/zg this week. 1mio/4048 =~ 250. Therefore you are one out of 250 unlucky guys complaining on mmochamp. Do you feel better now?

And dont forget those 250 people getting 12 times zg. Lucky bastards!

The dungeons you get in a dungeon tool aren't exactly "random". What the dungeon tool does is putting players together that queued *manually* for specific dungeons, and people who didn't note a specific preference ("random dungeon"). As long as there are players who queue up for specific dungeons, you will never get a truly "random dungeon". If you got 12 Times ZA in a row, it means quite a few people queued up manually for ZA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    Then you havent completed Za, to get zg its that simple
    Killing the last boss of a dungeon has no effect on what will come next.
    Given the fact that there are only 2 dungeons in rise of the zandalari thing ... you have a 50% chance to get za ... and u got it all 12 times that s it

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not RNG, If you completed ZG and did not complete ZA random WILL place you in ZA, in order to reset it and have a 50/50 chance you'd have to clear ZA ALWAYS.
    It is advised that, unless the item you want is from the last boss of ZG to go for the boss you want in ZG then quit, while having ZA finished, that would guarantee you ZG everytime you place it on random, see, it works both ways.

---------- Post added 2011-06-07 at 06:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianz3 View Post
    Given the fact that there are only 2 dungeons in rise of the zandalari thing ... you have a 50% chance to get za ... and u got it all 12 times that s it
    That is not true, the poster named Fartman69 is indeed right. that is how rise of the zandalari random works. If you do not believe this, try it out yourself, I've farmed the ZA bear mount ina day using this, it *NEVER* fails.
    Last edited by Kerstin; 2011-06-07 at 06:25 PM.

Deleted
    1st que on zg i made with specific and after simply za... the bad point is on the 1st time on zg we have changed 2 tank and 5 dpser that was failing on 1st boss (sad but true) and on za 3 times that i wanted to complete only 2 times we kill 1st boss and after ppl were failing even on adds . dont know but ime really dissapointed with ppl in general that simply made something easy to something amazing hard ....perhaps this is wow atm dunno....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkblazer View Post
    well i have an alt hunter and ime doing za/zg random. I need zg because of the bow and today from the morning until now only za... well its the 30 min ... wait and again 30 minutes off its about 1 hour spending just loosing time . worst time to make an alt have been cataclysm.
    12 times in a row, the odds of that are about .024%, it's not the craziest thing that's ever happened...if it did actually happen *shifty eyes* And that's saying that your odds are 50-50, which they obviously aren't.

I'm going to second my buddies above me and say if you want the bow, queue manually. If you want VPs, it's random.

Oh and about Cata being the worst time to make an alt:

Classic: I heard you like attunements.
    BC: I heard you -really- like attunements.
    WotLK: Alts sometimes better geared than main thanks to drop-rates.
    Cata: Too early to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblazer View Post
    Q for what you actually want? Is that random bonus really what you want? Seems like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    You can only queue for ZG Heroic specifically once a day guys, or have you all forgotten about the dungeon locks?

To OP: Waaa, I feel your pain bro

Wrong. If you keep doing random ZG/ZA and you have completed ZA, you can still get a group for ZA because you took random, that way it wont make any difference if he complete ZA or not before he gets ZG.

But I think ZA is cursed.. HATE that dungeon, and every time I sign up for a random ZG/ZA on my tank (OR DPS) I ALWAYS get ZA. If I complete the dungeon I still get ZA.. No matter how many times I sign up and complete the dungeon I always end up in ZA somehow.. Or well, 4 out of 5 times I get ZA.. And when i get ZG i usually end up in epic fail groups that dont know what to do or why they are there. =/

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makamoka View Post
    Wrong. If you keep doing random ZG/ZA and you have completed ZA, you can still get a group for ZA because you took random, that way it wont make any difference if he complete ZA or not before he gets ZG.

But I think ZA is cursed.. HATE that dungeon, and every time I sign up for a random ZG/ZA on my tank (OR DPS) I ALWAYS get ZA. If I complete the dungeon I still get ZA.. No matter how many times I sign up and complete the dungeon I always end up in ZA somehow.. Or well, 4 out of 5 times I get ZA.. And when i get ZG i usually end up in epic fail groups that dont know what to do or why they are there. =/
    That WILL depend, if you have completed ZA and did not complete ZG you WILL ONLY GET ZG, < this is true, try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianz3 View Post
    It does actually have effect, like the other people are saying. It's a 50/50 chance the first time you que in a day, if you get ZA like the op posted and you do not finish it, the dungeon finder prio's a ZA over ZG so you have a chance to finish it. When you kill the last boss in ZA and que random again, you can be pretty damn sure it'll be ZG next

Deleted
    Cata: Too early to say.[/QUOTE]

well ime seeing with the progression of the guilds and ime seeing in mine guild . new ppl that come as trials . dont bring food/flask. dont read about tactics and theres the failure but we have pacience and trying to give them many oportunitis . ime saying this because those trials are the same on that are doing the random heroics and simply make others ppl live hard not spending like 2 minute to read an arcticle or learning from theyre failure to not do again.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistix View Post
    Why don't you just queue for ZG manually then? :-)
    Exactly what i was thinking :S