10+ Year Old Account

Hammer my paladin!!!

Hi MMO / paladin community!

I want to start raiding... and I know that I'm probably over geared for the older cata content, I would like assistants from you all.

I'm a prot pally and I've always struggled with the concept of getting % cap of this and that. So I would like to know if I'm under capped anywhere, over capped anywhere, and criticize my crappy gemming / glyphs and spec even.!

I want you all to pay my toon out so I can become a better player *hopefully*

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...odsworn/simple

Note: I am currently lvling JC/mining up.

Thank you, go nuts!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot to reforge some items, try to always get your hit+exp reforged to mastery, on dodge+parry items reforge one of them to mastery.
    You also want to try to get your parry and dodge more even, your dodge is really low. Missing some %avoidance here due diminishing returns.
    Gemming: Shoulder gem, go for full mastery, mastery is our best stat atm, (doesnt have dr) (if socketbonus = hit, ignore it and go for full mastery)
    You want to gem away from stam a bit. Try:
    Yellow: full mastery
    Red: Parry + mastery
    Blue: Stam + mastery

As for getting capped, prot paladins dont need any hit, nor exp. So no caps there.
    The only cap you want to watch is your dodge+parry+block+5%(misschanceofboss). This shouldn't go over 102.4, but try to get to that magic number!

Don't have time to give it a full check, but I suggest you try the Rate my Prot Paladin thread next time
    (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...adin-above-you!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah Cheers mate! I didn't know there was already a similar thread! I'll go check it out.

Thank you for your info and tips! much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Blood.