Page 1 of 2
LastLast

MW2 ohhhh yeah!!!

how you like my skills lol jk ;P
    thought I would share this with you guys since im abit bored tonight and waiting for CoD 4 to install!

ohh and that singing is not me sadly didnt record mic ;( hope you all enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRrZdMXZPEI

I know right!!!

If somebody posts are this, I question your usage of your spare time.

Deleted
    nerf dks.

wait, what ?

nerf them dks ohhh yeah!!!!

---------- Post added 2011-06-10 at 10:26 PM ----------

ohh yeah!!!
    god damn cheaters on CoD 4

Honest opinion (muted sound): Horrible opponents. Horrible aim. But you had a nice life span and you play pretty smart. I'd like to see you up against people who turn around and find out who just missed them with 30 rounds.

All in all, I usually can't stand watching other people's FPS videos (hell even my own) because of all the things I see they could do differently but you have a good play style.

ewwww you use the ump...

Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    ewwww you use the ump...
    That gun is nice my friend. Rapid Fire/Silencer gg.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Honest opinion (muted sound): Horrible opponents. Horrible aim. But you had a nice life span and you play pretty smart. I'd like to see you up against people who turn around and find out who just missed them with 30 rounds.

All in all, I usually can't stand watching other people's FPS videos (hell even my own) because of all the things I see they could do differently but you have a good play style.

thanks give MW3 with them servers so we can have less of them hackers ;p

and yes I used the ump since was the only proper setup I had at the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun game, nice video.. LOL! That guy (whoever it is) is one hell of a horrible rapper hahaha.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Lately I haven't seen many hackers. The few that we run into are really obvious with it (spinning in circles while locking on using a LMG with FMJ) but all in all most hackers quit the next map because they still lose. The people I play with play so well together that it usually turns into a steam roll.

One or two of us get called hackers, I get drunk and start tubing for fun and get in huge arguments about how I'm a noob, etc etc.

What set up were you using? CB, ninja I'm assuming since 99% of the people you killed had no idea you were there.

Marathon CB and Ninja this video is old tho :/
    might start frapsing again

10+ Year Old Account
    Running bout with a UMP lawl... Cool story bro.
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishpaladin View Post
    Running bout with a UMP lawl... Cool story bro.
    Not playing the way you think is best =/= only way to play?

so many people hating on the ump

better look into recording a new video then WHAT WEAPON SHOULD I CHOOSE GUYS?!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Movtre View Post
    so many people hating on the ump

better look into recording a new video then WHAT WEAPON SHOULD I CHOOSE GUYS?!!!!!
    Use the one that gets the most kills, ignore the people hating on the "cheap" weapons. Let your score decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    Use the one that gets the most kills, ignore the people hating on the "cheap" weapons. Let your score decide.
    good idea mejt

Quote Originally Posted by Movtre View Post
    thanks give MW3 with them servers so we can have less of them hackers ;p
    No thanks, I'll be busy playing the much better Battlefield 3

Deleted
    UMP 45...
    Also why use cold blood with silencer? For UAV? You will be long gone by Marathon (Pro) and SMG speed by the time they see a red dot on the map.