Deleted

Addon for (group)target's

anyone know an addon that shows the current target of any raid member.

I think grid does or other raid member addon does i forgot the name but everyone hates how it looks :P

Deleted
    alot of tool tip addons will show you who is targeting that target.

Deleted
    yeah sure but i want an overview window that shows it for all persons (to control if someone doesnst switch on an add..)

Deleted
    nobody a idea ?

Sorry there's not an addon that I've seen that is just a big window that shows everyones target. As suggested a tooltip addon like TipTac might be your best bet.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by illane View Post
    yeah sure but i want an overview window that shows it for all persons (to control if someone doesnst switch on an add..)
    Well, the way I track people on correct targets is by using Grid and showing the targets mark on the grid, so I can see if everyone is on Skull or X, or whatever the current target is (in the center of each party members grid frame I can see a skull, etc). That requires using marks, but that is generally easy enough (I have them bound to my numpad, so I can mark in a hurry).

I don't recall off the top of my head, but it might require Grid + GridStatusRaidIcons or something like that. I know it used to, but can't remember if they added it to the base functionality yet.