Any idea how I can fix this?

Ok here is the story. I play WoW id say maybe once a week these days I try to log in too find my account has been banned so I get my password reset and it is sent to my email that is setup too the account "blahblah@blahblah.etc" Now trying to access this account I find that the password doesn't work. I then proceed to try and reset that password and apparently the Email address isint actually an email address right now im think. "WAIT WTF!" and starting to get a little annoyed so I came here to ask you guys what you think I should do about this has anyone had something like this happen too them and how did they fix it.
    All and any help is welcome.

Quick note yes I do have an authenticator this also begs the question on how the hell did they get into my account to do their dodge dealings...
    "We are not in Azeroth anymore"
    *1 months later*
    "We are back in Azeroth"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMert View Post
    I then proceed to try and reset that password and apparently the Email address isint actually an email address
    What kind of weird ass e-mail service did you use?

I've never even heard of canceled e-mail accounts.

So you cannot access the email account your wow is tied to? Wouldn't your email provider's forum or help line be a better place to look for help? Other then the fact that YOUR wow account is tied to that email addy, your email provider has NOTHING TO DO WITH WOW or mmo champion.

Deleted
    Call Blizzard.

I got my account frozen about a year ago, and since i had planned to quit i didn't care. But later on my Hotmail got hacked, which i never managed to retrieve (I didn't have a backup mail adress bound to it). When i decided to start again i went to their webpage and they asked me to submit the CD-Key for my Vanilla wow (which i've managed to lose).

I called em the same day, and they asked for some personal information and they moved everything to my new hotmail.
    Needless to say it took about 5 minutes (excluding queue-time) to fix everything. Once you actually DO reach them, they have great customer support (in my opinion).

I then proceed to try and reset that password and apparently the Email address isint actually an email address
    It seems you've entered the twilight zone O.o

But honestly, I'm a tad confused as to your situation. It sounds like maybe your wow account was hacked, and then your email account? In that case you should consider cleaning out your computer before you go any farther getting your wow account back up and running.
    "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity."