Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Black Ops Montage I made

Link is down since youtube thinks I'm trying to make a profit off the music I used in the montage. ufcking pricks
    Last edited by Trippny; 2011-06-14 at 05:25 PM.

Very nice editing like AWESOME! Only thing I did not like was the sudden music changes but other then that it was great!

Wow man. First of all your editing skills are fantastic. You make those kills look sick. Second of all, it's always fun to see someone use the sniper rifle aggressively in Blops since camping in that game sucks. Third lol at the fail dolphin dive and SAM accidental suicide. Finally, thumbs up for 1080p and pendulum.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Wow man. First of all your editing skills are fantastic. You make those kills look sick. Second of all, it's always fun to see someone use the sniper rifle aggressively in Blops since camping in that game sucks. Third lol at the fail dolphin dive and SAM accidental suicide. Finally, thumbs up for 1080p and pendulum.

haha..glad someone appreciates the time it takes to render out a 1080p montage.

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys.

I enjoyed it.

It is possible that people who hate Blops will like this montage. The worst comments i could see here are quick scope QQers ad people who dislike the music. That shit made me want to get back to playing it again.

Cool editing, but i hate Black Ops with a passion. With your skills other topics would be no problem.

It is possible that people who hate Blops will like this montage. The worst comments i could see here are quick scope QQers ad people who dislike the music. That shit made me want to get back to playing it again.
    They ruined quickscoping so much..on PC anyway. I've seen so many console montages with tons of quickscopes but yet on PC on almost all the quickscopes the bullet goes 10feet to the right of the target I'm aimed on.

Stop making the game look better than it is

10+ Year Old Account
    I would've liked to see more knifing. I would've liked to see all knifing, actually.

Since it didn't have all knifing, 9/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    I would've liked to see more knifing. I would've liked to see all knifing, actually.

Since it didn't have all knifing, 9/10.
    heh..I actually had a nice killstreak on Summit with the sniper that had a knife kill in it but didn't use it because it had the knife kill and it would have looked weird if I edited out :P

Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    Stop making the game look better than it is
    Agree 100% with this post^

That was awesome. The theater mode/kill cam are the only reason I still play that game. I run around using a flamethrower, ballistic knife and tomahawk to get the funniest kill cams possible. Unfortunately my friends all play it on the 360 so that's where I bought it, too. So my videos are much more limited than yours. But I've spent 30 minutes on a 10 second video and my friends laugh at me for it. But really your videos are awesome, just unfortunate you had to make them on Black Ops. Also I loved the Battlefield 3 logo at the end. It was a nice touch.

10+ Year Old Account
    nice editing. But to be honest, i noticed that the cross-hairs were custom before i read the description. :P

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    That was some really, and I do mean really, good editing. All the kills looked spectacular and you had some really cool camera shots that followed that path of the bullet. The timing with the music was amazing. Really everything was really, really good. Man, if I were you I'd put that on my resume and watch the job offers roll in. Good work. Will be watching for more content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Impressive to say the least. You don't have to play the game to like the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwann View Post
    That was some really, and I do mean really, good editing. All the kills looked spectacular and you had some really cool camera shots that followed that path of the bullet. The timing with the music was amazing. Really everything was really, really good. Man, if I were you I'd put that on my resume and watch the job offers roll in. Good work. Will be watching for more content.
    This summed it up nicely. 10/10
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc11 View Post
    Agree 100% with this post^
    Agree with all of the above^

No one should promote Black Ops

---------- Post added 2011-06-13 at 07:01 AM ----------

Anyone ever tell you that you're a terrible troll? Thought I should inform.

Deleted
    I enjoyed it a lot. And im not a big CoD player.

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn View Post
    Agree with all of the above^

No one should promote Black Ops

---------- Post added 2011-06-13 at 07:01 AM ----------

Anyone ever tell you that you're a terrible troll? Thought I should inform.
    Do you even know what troll means? Please inform me how anything I wrote was trolling.