Thread: Windows 7 theme

Windows 7 theme

So I just got done making my windows 7 theme based on my main and wanted to see how many others out there have done the same. Tho my forum name may not suggest, I love the warlock class. Rogue was my main from vanilla to wrath but my warlock has always been my major alt and has been my main since wrath.

Once I get around to it I'll post links to the pictures I've used for the slideshow and would hope other will do the same to broaden everyone's galleries.

If you love the warlock class and are enough of a fanboy to do what I did lol, post what you got.

*24ish hours later*

Sorry, I've been a little busy with work since I put up this thread, otherwise I would have had this pics up sooner. To save space and to stop this from being very image heavy, I'm going to just post the link to my photobucket album that contains all the ones I've gathered so far.

http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z345/mrboyo25/

I've taken these photos from www.felfire.com as well as a couple google image searches. If anyone has any other sites dedicated to this sort of thing please feel free to post a link.

In case anyone would like to duplicate what I have. Here's a link to the screenshots I have of the finished product as well as the Slideshow and Window Colour settings.

http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/...5/Screenshots/
    Last edited by hordeorcrogue; 2011-06-16 at 09:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

Well what did you expect? There's nothing in here, not even pics of your theme.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hordeorcrogue View Post
    So I just got done making my windows 7 theme based on my main a
    no pictures so no reply's .

10+ Year Old Account
    these fotos and screenshots of your theme are amazing... oh wait, where are these?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zohlomg View Post
    /use NAMEOFTRINKET
    /cast recklesness
    /cast charge
    /gquit
    /cast mortal strike
    /cast bladestorm

i'm really interested in seeing it though, and seeing yours may inspire others to create their own or post ones they currently use. you just need to get that ball rolling

Done. Sorry, I've been a little busy since I put up this thread. Would have finished sooner but I've only been able to view this thread on my phone.
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where are those wall papers from? The voidwalkers and hellfire look awesome.

Like I said in the first post just under the link to those pictures, most of these I got from www.felfire.com

The only reason I didn't taken nearly every photo from that site was due to the shape of some of them, they wouldn't make a very good background due to be very stretched out.