Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just praying to every religious figure that my guild finds a new damned tank so I can go back to my shaman :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltsmash View Post
    Anyone else think the patch was pushed back one week because Rift's patch is the 22nd?
    Yeah, because Rift became a real threat to wow....

Get a grip

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    They should just make so that the farther your ratings are apart, the less the lower player's rating is taken into account.

E.g. if the highest player and lowest player are less than 150 apart, they use the average MMR of the two players.
    If the highest player and the lowest player are between 150 and 300 apart, they use 60% of the higher player's MMR and 40% of the lower player's MMR.
    If the highest player and the lowest player are between 300 and 450 apart, they use 70% of the higher player's MMR and 30% of the lower player's MMR.
    If the highest player and the lowest player are between 450 and 600 apart, they use 80% of the higher player's MMR and 20% of the lower player's MMR.
    If the highest player and the lowest player are between 600 and 750 apart, they use 60% of the higher player's MMR and 10% of the lower player's MMR.
    If the highest player and the lowest player are over 750 apart, they use the higher player's MMR.

Problem Solved?
    You really have no idea how the mmr bug works?

Deleted
    This is the last major patch a great number of people will play... Better things are coming soon.... May the force be with you
    Last edited by mmoc4706b8b12b; 2011-06-17 at 11:33 AM.

Historically most major content patches have been released the week after an arena season has ended, the moment I read arena season ending june 21st I said june 28th patch 4.2. Then Boub claimed 21st June because of Midsummer Festival?

I'm happy I will probably get my prediction for the date and my prediction months ago of Mid June to early July 4.2 release. But releasing at this time of year does suck.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by bekris View Post
    This is the last major patch a great number of people will play... Better things are coming soon.... May the force be with you
    Hint Hint?!

lol, the page now is with 6/16/2011 date o_O

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol blizz aready pulled that date from the web site page. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/4-2 is shows 6/16/2011 now.

Well, it's just another band-aid till 4.3 but SHAMAN FIXES \o/

WHAT? no new icons for enhance but a buff? am i dreaming here?

boub i think the arrow is way too small, we need at least an additional arrow of the same size!

Deleted
    That's some dam fine wallpaper. ^_^

Is Ragnaros in that picture to scale? O.oI REALLY want to see what he looks like during his mobile phase on hard mode.

Hahaha told ya... 21 end, new tier with new season only. Players will alread have to gather thousands of points to buy their pvp toys, we don't need to start a new tier before a new season.

But who knows... Blizzard can aways troll mmo-champion.

---------- Post added 2011-06-17 at 12:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ltsmash View Post
    Anyone else think the patch was pushed back one week because Rift's patch is the 22nd?
    Wouldn't it be better for them to launch 21 and screw Rift patch?

Deleted
    Yay, the return of my favorite boss ingame on my birthday.

10+ Year Old Account
    k gonna upgrade my cpu cooler that week just on monday before patch day! cuz u know it's gonna be pretty hot for a few days

Quote Originally Posted by bekris View Post
    My answer http://youtu.be/d7fBjaa0odE there will always be someone who says wow is dead for some reason, doesn't make it true.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2011-06-17 at 02:05 PM.

Hey nice birthday present for ne

To everyone that thinks that Enhancement is getting a big buff: You are mistaken. Those two spells account for a very small percentage of our dps, and are entirely based off of weapon damage. Thus, once we upgrade our weapons, nothing else will really influence those two spells. It does little to address the actual gear scaling problems of enhancement. When 4.2 hits we will see a modest increase in dps, but it will quickly be overcome by everyone elses dps skyrocketing with better scaling with Firelands loot.

you might want to enable cleartype fonts.

Remeber that nothing is final for the release patch, they could release it earlier like some other patches. They also made an educated guess buy putting that "release date" on their website. So there is still hope for the patch releasing on June 21st 2011.