Fire Lands Quest..

Last night in /g we were talking about the new daily quest comming out in the next patch. A guild mate of mine said that you had to complete all of Mount Hyjal quest before the new quest open up. Does any one know if there is any truth to that?

Last blue regarding it said yeah you had to, not ALL quests but all of the main story, which imo is lame as hell. Hyjal is horrible to level in.

you have to complete the chain that leads up to the fight with Ragnaros(not the firelands raid) afaik, unless it was changed last minute(story is pretty cool, completely soloble)

Thanks for the info guys. Looks like I have to figure out what quest I stopped on. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    The final quest you need is "The Miracle of Aesinna", which transforms the burning areas into the Regrowth. You don't have to go as far as "The Firelord" as mentioned above, which is quite a bit further into Hyjal. If you head to the Inferno and it's not on fire anymore, you've gotten far enough.

Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Last blue regarding it said yeah you had to, not ALL quests but all of the main story, which imo is lame as hell. Hyjal is horrible to level in.
    Yea man, that water place is much better.......not.

Speak for yourself dude. The Hyjal quests were my favorite by far. I put all 4 of my toons through it every time because they were the funnest to me. And at the end you get to fight Ragnaros with Cenarion, Malfurion and the other guy. That was pure epicness! I dont know where you got the idea it sucked, you must not like good, epic stories I guess. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Hyjal>vash'jir by a long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    The final quest you need is "The Miracle of Aesinna", which transforms the burning areas into the Regrowth. You don't have to go as far as "The Firelord" as mentioned above, which is quite a bit further into Hyjal. If you head to the Inferno and it's not on fire anymore, you've gotten far enough.
    Thanks Seabeast. That info will help me out alot. I have no idea what quest I stopped on in MH. I always delete all my open quest after I move out of a zone.