10+ Year Old Account

Guild Wars 2 Graphic card!

Ok so i was just wondering if i will be able to play GUILD WARS 2 at low Graphics with minimum lag with this spec on my laptop?

* Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5800 @ 2.00GHz ( CPU)
    * ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470 Hybrid x2 ( Graphic)
    * 3 GB ram

and its on a Vista system. Games like wow and Rift goes OK no lag just chillin. any tought

sry for posting wow unrelated topics here, but dont know were to consult for this

also sry for bad language not native

most of the lag people get in mmo's are because of the weak cpu's that cant handle 25 ppl casting spells and the amount stuff happening around you nonstop not the graphics. the cpu seems fine and so does your graphics card. U will be able to run it on min. settings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awsome =) ty for reply dont know much about PC specs

I believe if you could play the first Guild Wars, you should be able to play Guild Wars 2 no problem. I think Anet said they were using the same graphics engine or something of the sort as the first one so you don't need a game heavy rig to play it. It's somewhere in the Guild Wars 2 thread in the video games forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AckBrak View Post
    I believe if you could play the first Guild Wars, you should be able to play Guild Wars 2 no problem. I think Anet said they were using the same graphics engine or something of the sort as the first one so you don't need a game heavy rig to play it. It's somewhere in the Guild Wars 2 thread in the video games forums.
    Exactly this, it's supposed to only require the same load GW1 required;
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

The demos for GW2 have been reported that they are being played on outdated graphics cards. So if you can play Rift, you can play GW2. Although GW2 will look much more sexy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild Wars and Guild Wars2 both have much lower system requirements than WoW 8-).
    For example: I can play Guild Wars perfectly fine on my laptop, can't even scan the AH in WoW.