Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Moderator Conduct

When recently reading some threads that have been locked by moderators, im wondering if there is a certain guide line or code of conduct to responding in a certain way before closing it? there are some other mods that i've seen simply state why the thread is being locked and then they lock it. Some times i see a moderator give his two cents on the thread or even borderline troll after closing the thread and making it so no one can reply. it seems slightly hypocritical to me and im just wondering what others think on this type of conduct.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

If you have a problem with how a certain moderator is acting or how they're moderating, please send a PM to Sunshine or Boubouille with specific examples stating said inappropriate behavior/modding.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    If you have a problem with how a certain moderator is acting or how they're moderating, please send a PM to Sunshine or Boubouille with specific examples stating said inappropriate behavior/modding.
    just wondering if when a moderator locks a thread, is there a set of rules they have to pertain to when responding to locking a thread?
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    edit: Radux wins.