Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Oblivion! If you get it on the PC then you can download some mods which extend the game beyond vanilla. I'd recommend OOO which makes it ball achingly harder and a lot slower, Lost Spires which is an awesome mod that adds an Archaeology guild to the game which you can join, and there are some others which improve the combat system dramatically but, to be fair, I had trouble getting them to work correctly and gave up on the combat stuff. The rest of it was awesome though and I'm still playing through. 30+ hours so far and I'm only level 9. :/

FFIV VI, VII, IX, X, Kingdom hearts would all be good choices if you like rpgs.

obviously things like Mass effect as well and Kotor.

pretty much the top 3 RPG areas you could look

I've you enjoyed Fallout 3 and Oblivion, try
    - The Witcher 2
    - Dragon Age: Origins
    (not Part 2!)
    - Overlord I + II (not as time-consuming as the tops, but 5$ for both on stream right now!)

Quote Originally Posted by Confined View Post
    Not a name you hear often around here but Civilization 4: Beyond the sword would be my choice, Its a turn based strategy game so deep and thorough that I really doubt you will have less than 200hours IF you give it a chance, its a hard game to swallow however but its really entertaining and has the most friendly forums I've ever seen :P
    civ4 will last you many years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I have been playing LA Noire for a few weeks recently and it's retty awesome. Also, a good rental shouldn't take more than a few days to beat and do most the achieves and such is Infamous 2. FEAR 3 should be here this week and I still have to beat Duke Nukem Forever so I will prolly be playing that this week.