Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Most geared person in my guild isa boomkin - not his boomkin gear though - his feral OS! Full 372 it is, while im still sitting here after being 10/13 heroic with only 4 heroic pieces.

Screw you RNG gods, how about you give us something we can actually use instead of us d/e'ing every single heroic drop eh?
    Sounds similar to our situation, agility stuff drops everywhere on heroic (it was healing plate on normal mode).. but our druid plays resto/owl and our shaman resto/ele so.. our hunter is happy running in full heroic gear while everyone else only completed their tier sets and maybe 5, 6 out of 12 of their other drops. We had three caster weapons drop this week and nothing got d/e or was just a sidegrade while raiding together since the beginning of that tier in a rather small roster.

But to be fair and looking at all other 10m guilds it's not just us but everyone. Maybe they should hand out disenchant-token and you can pick a loot for x shared items. Disenchanting a dozen feral belts on sinestra while still in need of some BiS healer trinkets (for the whole T12 content!!) just suck

Mail spellpower bracers off Chimaeron. Seriously, why? Only time they dropped was on our first 25 man kill, and one of the Resto Shaman had slightly more DKP then me. Just after we'd killed Maloriak 25 for the first time, and I bid on the boots that dropped... Which I didn't even need.

Truely gutted. And then for weeks on end we didn't even kill Chimaeron since we were working on Cho'gall, and even the 10 more kills we've made...nothing! Nothing!

*cries*

Quote Originally Posted by sylverfox View Post
    leather agility bracers off magmaw never drops when i'm on my main. when i'm on my alt healer (clothie) the damn thing drops.

not really raging. but /sigh

:/
    Haha this is the same as me but with Omnotron Heroic, those damn shoulders never drop except if it's on my Warlock.
    Cambrie | <hey im mvp>

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Mail spellpower bracers off Chimaeron. Seriously, why? Only time they dropped was on our first 25 man kill, and one of the Resto Shaman had slightly more DKP then me. Just after we'd killed Maloriak 25 for the first time, and I bid on the boots that dropped... Which I didn't even need.

Truely gutted. And then for weeks on end we didn't even kill Chimaeron since we were working on Cho'gall, and even the 10 more kills we've made...nothing! Nothing!

*cries*
    u.u I feel really bad for you. We have those bracers drop a lot (10m guild and no shaman ftl). Our poor druid has only seen the leather bracers from him once, and he lost them to a half-pug. (He's not in our guild, but he's not a "pug" in the true sense of the word.)

3 teims that piss me off..so much that i wanna eat myself :3 1. http://www.wowhead.com/item=59329/parasitic-bands the magmaw bracers :@

2. http://www.wowhead.com/item=59494 freaking stupid dagger like 14 kills no drop

3. chimaeron leather agility hands....its like they dont exist http://www.wowhead.com/item=59223

totally pissed...

in my guild MAIL EVERYWHERE shaman healers are best geared
    Last edited by Zeljo; 2011-06-26 at 02:12 PM.

My group has killed Chimaeron 20 times (normal+hc)... we have never seen the plate healing shoulders drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehroh View Post
    My group has killed Chimaeron 20 times (normal+hc)... we have never seen the plate healing shoulders drop.
    20 times between normal and heroic, seen those shoulders once. 359 to 359, the tier shoulders are better anyway, so don't worry about it too much. <3

I am also pretty sure there is at least one ilvl353 non-spirit wand from one of the troll heroics. Don't know though whether its itemisation makes it better or not than 346 blue wands.

Deleted
    i had loot rage then some luck!

i was switching between 4 chars to help the guild push on in normals,didnt see the heart of rage drop for weeks on end,always worrying that it would and it never did,but saw other items drop and i grumbled but cracked on with it,my gm says to me last week hey,ill heal this week you raid on your warrior and lets get you the trinket! and lo and behold it dropped! woo go me,now to still try get that pesky malevolance on my hunter ¬_¬

10+ Year Old Account
    it's not really RAGE so much as being a little... disappointed. I am so tired of guns being the MUST HAVE hunter ranged weapon, and a polearm being the perfect melee weapon. I understand its just pixels, and that dwarfs get their racial, but would it be so terrible if there was a crossbow or a longbow with the exact same stats? I'm just a bit tired of seeing a polearm strapped to my back, and hearing the loud gunshots.

(Yes, before you ask I am a girl who cares about what her toon looks like, but that doesnt make me a bad player)

I'm still tanking with this goddamn crafted Elementium Earthguard shield. (Nefarian Heroic goes down in every ID since months...)
    But I moved on... now I just have to kill Baleroc in firelands. Yippieh

Quote Originally Posted by Jay 90 View Post
    Hi, my answer to the thread title is yes! Chimeron armgards the only phys mail bracers in teir 11 raiding only dropped once for our guild since the cataclysm came out! Just to say we have been clearing bwd weekly for months. and that night they dropped i passed my spot for a new enhance shaman we were testing... yes he had no competition for them.
    Tier 11 is not the first time that one particular slot for one particular class/role is super difficult to fill, nor will it be the last time. This happens practically every single tier.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    20 times between normal and heroic, seen those shoulders once. 359 to 359, the tier shoulders are better anyway, so don't worry about it too much. <3
    Yeah true, I do like the extra spirit tho. Atleast I hoped it would drop in heroicmode. Next to the awesome stats, I really like the heroic looks of the paladin tier. ^^

Does loot from archaeology count....

Jin'Rohk and the dwarf staff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Cho'gall's head token for warlocks. It. Never. Drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    You will have to wait a long time for this indeed.
    Nefarian drops the head tokens

Mace of Acrid Death off of Maloriak Why will it never drop. /cry
    I Just Herped All Over My Derp !

10+ Year Old Account
    Because he doesn't drop head tokens, perhaps? Did you mean Nefarian's head token, or the Cho'gall shoulder token?

Deleted
    That might be because Cho'Gall drops shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehroh View Post
    Yeah true, I do like the extra spirit tho. Atleast I hoped it would drop in heroicmode. Next to the awesome stats, I really like the heroic looks of the paladin tier. ^^
    Don't get me wrong, when it's time to break my 4-set for Firelands I'd love to have those Heroic shoulders too. (Since, Heroic Cho'gall is not looking really hopeful for us right now. XD)