Deleted

[Inscription]& [TSM] Few things i dont know, and an addon help

1.Well using the TSM Crafting thingy, i've scanned AH then started to look on glyphs that make the most profit, but there is a small glitch, i wanted to see if its true what the addon shows and what ah shows, it turns out that addon isnt right becuase for some the glyph's that cost 300-400g the addons shows its the highest profit but in ah they are 13g.........
    2.When using the TSM Crafting i manually select the glyphs with the most profit, now there is another problem here, the crafting option there has AH/Bags/Bank/Alts and it doesnt show if i have them in ah, only works for Bags/Bank. Is there a special scan so the TSM Crafting thingy will show what i have in AH? i got like 300 glyphs in AH and in weekends i mass sell some of them, and its annoying to go into the accountingy tsm thingy to see what i've sold for how much gold and manually select them again, it would be much easyer if some1 will help me find out what to do to show what i got in AH.
    3.Is there any way to auto make TSM crafting thingy to auto add in queue the glyphs with the profit of 50g+ or that sell for 50g+
    4.Is there any option in TSM that will auto buy the reagents in the crafting thingy, for example buy resilient patchment and 3 ink of the sea for the X Glyph?

Non TSM.
    Is there an addon that will automaticly buy reagents for me? For example i need 800 resilient patchment and i put that number or what ever number i want and the addon will auto buy them for me?
    TSM = Trade Skill Master for the people that dont know

Deleted
    Well, I can tell you two things : First of all, TSM has a built-in reagant purchasing mod, when you talk to, for exempla, the inscription supplies vendor, there will be a button on top of that window called TSM_Gathering. If you click that, it will buy all the materials needed to create the items in your current crafting queues.

For your first 3 questions, I happily redirect you to (consortium . stormspire . net), home of the TSM developers

Excuse the spaces in between, but I'm not allowed to post links yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manicorn View Post
    Well, I can tell you two things : First of all, TSM has a built-in reagant purchasing mod, when you talk to, for exempla, the inscription supplies vendor, there will be a button on top of that window called TSM_Gathering. If you click that, it will buy all the materials needed to create the items in your current crafting queues.

For your first 3 questions, I happily redirect you to (consortium . stormspire . net), home of the TSM developers

Excuse the spaces in between, but I'm not allowed to post links yet.
    already posted there no answers