anyone else enjoy fear 3?

hey there mmo-champion i just finished playing through fear 3 and i really liked that game it wasnt really scary but more so disturbing in some parts i dont want to give spoilers. However some of the gameplay was a little clunky but other than that it was a really good game. if you liked it post something you liked about it

Quote Originally Posted by Boxtroll55 View Post
    hey there mmo-champion i just finished playing through fear 3 and i really liked that game it wasnt really scary but more so disturbing in some parts i dont want to give spoilers. However some of the gameplay was a little clunky but other than that it was a really good game. if you liked it post something you liked about it
    I enjoyed it quite well, but I didn't like how short it was, the frame skipping problems, or the fact the char never talks (just a personal pet pev, I think not having the main character have a voice is lazy developing, doesn't have to be a lot of talking just something at some point.)

I do love the F****** Run multi-player mode though.

I'm like 80% thru (I think) and yea, the game is great. I'm picky about buying games but even though theres a few annoying things with the gameplay its still worth buying.

I havent played it yet, but I was told it was good and was invited to play with a friend. But im a wuss and I dont know if i should :/

15+ Year Old Account
    In a place where hordes of squirrels roam free.
    i just had to stop, its creepy as fuck since the mindless zombie people started coming with bombs attached to their chests ;3
    Incredible game, great experience.
    Round 2 tomorrow night!
    Speaking for morality in economics is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sava View Post
    i just had to stop, its creepy as fuck since the mindless zombie people started coming with bombs attached to their chests ;3
    Incredible game, great experience.
    Round 2 tomorrow night!
    The shotty is your friend for those guys.

Is it really better than the previous 2? I could stand either of them and had to stop halfway through due to just how awful they were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing as Fettel is amazing lol.. I definitely liked the game but I feel it lacked a bit that FEAR 2 and FEAR had such as the actual scare tactics in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    Is it really better than the previous 2? I could stand either of them and had to stop halfway through due to just how awful they were.
    It's more of an action game instead of a "fearful" game this time around, more fast pace, it's alright, though I enjoyed the first the best, you should try and play Fear1 again sometime, it might make more sense to you now after all these years.

10+ Year Old Account
    That place with the house, you know where.
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoAskira View Post
    I enjoyed it quite well, but I didn't like how short it was, the frame skipping problems, or the fact the char never talks (just a personal pet pev, I think not having the main character have a voice is lazy developing, doesn't have to be a lot of talking just something at some point.)

I do love the F****** Run multi-player mode though.
    Have you played all the previous Fear games(Well, all the games that included Point Man)? Point Man never had a voice. It's who he was. The strong silent type. He is a very good main character. If he had a voice all of a sudden, I'd be upset to be honest. I like him the way he is.
    Have you ever _____ so much you _____?

Quote Originally Posted by xbrokenxhalox View Post
    Have you played all the previous Fear games(Well, all the games that included Point Man)? Point Man never had a voice. It's who he was. The strong silent type. He is a very good main character. If he had a voice all of a sudden, I'd be upset to be honest. I like him the way he is.
    I never implied he did, I simply stated that I don't like the characters you control to not have voices. In some games yes, it's not bad (like HL) and in other games it's a WTF moment, such as Crysis 2 when you have people ask you questions at several points, followed by long pauses or your "suit" somehow giving an answer. If the char only has a few lines in a game that's fine with me, for even the strongest, silent type soldier in real life, will say something if a horrific event happen or something happened to a loved one.

Originally point-man had no face either, back then he was a mystery-style character, which made more sense to not have a voice, now in Fear3 I think, not so much.

It's more of an action game instead of a "fearful" game this time around, more fast pace, it's alright, though I enjoyed the first the best, you should try and play Fear1 again sometime, it might make more sense to you now after all these years.
    I read the wiki and knew the backstory, i just didnt enjoy how badly it looked and how most of the game seemed to be subpar dev wise.

Deleted
    Kill, loot, open the door. Rinse and repeat. Plus awful graphics.

Apart that yes, the game is quite good, very enjoyable combat system

The shotty is your friend for those guys.
    Punch them in the face like a man!
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

The first FEAR was awesome! The second was meh(couldn't finish it, boring) and the third looks like crap rly.. Im not saying its because I didnt play but all this zombies.. monsters.. that they added after the first one just isnt fun and made the game lose its flavor