Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Hacked Pokemon in the GTS.

Honestly, why do people who hack USE the GTS???!!! Can you please just leave it for us legitimate players? You don't *Need* to use it at all!!! Cheat all you what, but I'm asking on a personal note, leave the GTS alone

Right now I'm staring at a level 1 shiny Palkia.

I'm sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diurden View Post
    wut..........?

If you don't know what I'm talking about...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycefli View Post
    If you don't know what I'm talking about...
    ...explain it better?

10+ Year Old Account
    he hacked now hes whinning about other hackers i think

10+ Year Old Account
    GTS = Global Trade Station? But yea, thats rediculous.. I don't agree with the person doing it, but its not like you're being forced to buy it I guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfredhitchcock View Post
    ...explain it better?
    Sigh. I don't see why I should, if you have no interest in pokemon/online segment of it you don't need to worry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfredhitchcock View Post
    ...explain it better?
    Why try to hijack his thread if you don't know what he is talking about? Why even post? just to try and make him look like an idiot because you are clueless?

Why not just ignore them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    he hacked now hes whinning about other hackers i think

YES. BRILLIANT. YOU CAN READ WELL SON.

I'm loosing my patience. Stop trolling.

Hey Djrhdave.

I know but..it would be nice if they didn't touch the GTS...they can get anything they want with action replay!

...I have no problem with people using hacking to Ev/train though.

That's even worse than some of the old faction grinds in Vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not hard to EV/Train. Hacking is 100% for losers.

It boggles my mind that they use GTS though. They really have no need. It's irritating because I do not want a hacked pokemon, ever, but would like to use the GTS just to get some of my "trade to evolve pokemon" - but I don't trust putting up an insane request lest I get it and lose a legit pokemon for a fake. Especially since I've heard that some fakes can destroy your save file.

Deleted
    How is this any different from people using bots in WoW, people using wallhacks in Counter-Strike, aimbots in Call of Duty? There will always be cheaters. Just deal with it.

I think his point was that these people can get any pokemon they want just by hacking. There's no need for them to use the GTS. The issue is that if you have a hacked pokemon in your game, you can't compete in tournaments, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullblod View Post
    How is this any different from people using bots in WoW, people using wallhacks in Counter-Strike, aimbots in Call of Duty? There will always be cheaters. Just deal with it.
    The issue is that if you get a hacked pokemon, you cannot compete in tourneys, and you may end up with a corrupted save file. Unlike wallhackers/botters who are just spoiling your experience, hackers on pokemon can literally DESTROY your game - with the only recourse in which you'll have to reset your whole game and start over if you ever want to play again legitimately.

I don't know of too many online games where that can happen. ><;

10+ Year Old Account
    i cannot stand the ones who are looking for a level 9 or below legendary (only works for Mew sorry) And show off their hacked pokemon. Lmao

Hurray for stupid people hacking a game that should be fun. No one should hack any game. Makes it less fun. And games are for fun right?

Warlords of Draenor:
    Blizzard: LETS INTRODUCE TIME TRAVEL
    Everyone else: Oh great now Blizzard is a fan of Doctor Who.
    The Doctor: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff! YAYYY Bowties are cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Lycefli View Post
    YES. BRILLIANT. YOU CAN READ WELL SON.

I'm loosing my patience. Stop trolling.

Hey Djrhdave.

I know but..it would be nice if they didn't touch the GTS...they can get anything they want with action replay!

...I have no problem with people using hacking to Ev/train though.

That's even worse than some of the old faction grinds in Vanilla.
    so you dont like people using hacks to get pokemon but you have no problem with people using hacks to get pokemon?

It makes me remember some friends who couldn't stand having just 1 masterball. So they always hacked to get 99 of them.

Makes me sad, every type of hacking. They always whoop my ass when we duel for fun tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehroh View Post
    It makes me remember some friends who couldn't stand having just 1 masterball. So they always hacked to get 99 of them.
    I totally never did that ... (A).

Deleted
    Cheaters will always be there. The cheaters are mostly people who suck at the game and want to complete it the easy way.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullblod View Post
    I totally never did that ... (A).
    Don't be so insecure!, you CAN catch rare pokemahnz if you throw 300 ultra balls xD